Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Southern old people. A question.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    When you've dug yourself into a hole, ... the best advice is STOP DIGGING.

Are you TRYING to achieve the 'Biggest Idiot' Award on JPP? (you've convinced ME)
    Youre the biggest idiot with repeated duplicate posts you moron. Even your butt buddy has stopped repsonding but you just can't let it go huh? You slimy fucking weasel.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I hear you are very careful about covid, wear your mask, don't gather as much, eschew personal visits with dear relatives and otherwise act like a responsible Democrat.

I hear you love religion and have faith and hold out hope for an afterlife, but vote for a fornicating Orange faithless retard who bludgeons his way to a bible wafting photo op, rather than the God fearing Christian who actually attends service and when invoking his creator's name, actually says a few words about his beliefs.

WTF is wrong with you?

I can see no rational basis to favor the Orange45* lying criminal conman grifting sociopath over the decent honorable and moderate candidate for the Democrats.

Explain yourselves, old white folk.
    May I? It's very simple, actually. One has an (R) after his name (even though he seldom embraces a single principle that party used to have). The other has a (D) after his. They will never, ever vote for any (D) because they let them damn nigras have the same rights and go to the same schools as their white children.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You believe in freedom for those that do things the way you think they should be done. When it comes to those of us having choices you don't like, you oppose freedom.
    Do you have an example? I am more interested in personal freedom, not economic freedom reserved only for the wealthy.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I hear you are very careful about covid, wear your mask, don't gather as much, eschew personal visits with dear relatives and otherwise act like a responsible Democrat.

I hear you love religion and have faith and hold out hope for an afterlife, but vote for a fornicating Orange faithless retard who bludgeons his way to a bible wafting photo op, rather than the God fearing Christian who actually attends service and when invoking his creator's name, actually says a few words about his beliefs.

WTF is wrong with you?

I can see no rational basis to favor the Orange45* lying criminal conman grifting sociopath over the decent honorable and moderate candidate for the Democrats.

Explain yourselves, old white folk.
    It's religion in politics, they have to vote against the Dems. I don't because the Repubs are a sham on the religious front. Until they start doing something more pro-life than trying to make the whole country accept the value of the fetus, I walk. Maybe if they valued the actual children those bags of cells turn into and didn't do the exact opposite of what someone protecting life would do in a dozen other scenarios.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Youre the biggest idiot with repeated duplicate posts you moron. Even your butt buddy has stopped repsonding but you just can't let it go huh? You slimy fucking weasel.
    hahahahahaha Micawber punched your lights out. And you ... NOTHING. I love watching you walk around with a black eye and missing a tooth. --->LOSER<---