Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you have any doubt Beer Ball Brett is Trump’s man, Wisconsin case proves it:

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Biden may have to increase the court to water down the idiots and crooksTrump put in .https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...deutsche-bank/ =trump is involved in ugliness again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-29-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    ”In Wisconsin decision, Supreme Court foreshadows election night cliffhanger”

“Those States want to avoid the chaos and suspicions of impropriety that can ensue if thousands of absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election,” Kavanaughwrote in a concurring opinion released Monday night. “And those States also want to be able to definitively announce the results of the election on election night, or as soon as possible thereafter.”

“Justice Elena Kagan used her dissenting opinion in the Wisconsin case”

“Justice Kavanaugh alleges that ‘suspicions of impropriety’ will result if ‘absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election,’” Kagan wrote, joined by Justices Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor.“

“But there are no results to ‘flip’ until all valid votes are counted. And nothing could be more ‘suspicio[us]’ or ‘improp[er]’ than refusing to tally votes once the clock strikes 12 on election night. To suggest otherwise, especially in these fractious times, is to disserve the electoral process.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...fhanger-432725

Now who is the one politician out there raising fears regarding mail in voting and wants the election called election night? And here we have Beer Ball mirroring those beliefs, makes you wonder if Beer Ball also took that secret twilight Uber to the White House that has become so popular with conservatives

Got to love Kagan’s reply, how can you flip an election that hasn’t been decided till all the votes are counted?

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is what Bretty ruled. It was sloppy and embarrassing. https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...uling-1081977/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-29-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post

You are wrong. My "fear" is based on reality.
    Nope. Project Veritas is a joke, run by a convicted criminal. And you guys keep falling for it. There is not a single study that shows systematic voter fraud. Too much risk, too easy to get caught. Just ask the Republicans in North Carolina. When you attempt to debate by youtube, you lose me. I can show you dozens of studies that all reached the same conclusion. There is no systematic voter fraud. Even Trump couldn't find any, after claiming that it was rampant.

There is one reason not to count these votes. Because you lose if all the votes are counted. It's as simple as that. If you want to try to convince yourself there's another reason, go right ahead, but that belief has zero foundation in reality. It is what it is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-29-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Here is what Bretty ruled. It was sloppy and embarrassing. https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...uling-1081977/
    It's incredibly embarrassing when a SCOTUS justice has to change the wording of an opinion because it is factually incorrect. That's what Kavanaugh just did.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-29-2020), PoliTalker (10-29-2020)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Sucks to be a military person serving overseas then, doesn't it?
    Trump doesn’t realize he may be limiting people’s vote, who vote for him.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-29-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-29-2020)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Trump doesn’t realize he may be limiting people’s vote, who vote for him.
    That's true, but he and the rest of the Republicans have a high degree of certainty that suppressed mail in votes are a net gain for him. Their voter suppression tactics are very targeted to demographics that heavily favor democrats.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are wrong. My "fear" is based on reality.
    You are using this organization as proof? Wow, this group is known for more fabrications than factual reporting. I’m shocked you use them as a source.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,397 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You are using this organization as proof? Wow, this group is known for more fabrications than factual reporting. I’m shocked you use them as a source.
    Just goes to show that even those who are brighter than the average bear can fall victim to confirmation bias.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-29-2020), PoliTalker (10-29-2020)

18. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    ”In Wisconsin decision, Supreme Court foreshadows election night cliffhanger”

“Those States want to avoid the chaos and suspicions of impropriety that can ensue if thousands of absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election,” Kavanaughwrote in a concurring opinion released Monday night. “And those States also want to be able to definitively announce the results of the election on election night, or as soon as possible thereafter.”

“Justice Elena Kagan used her dissenting opinion in the Wisconsin case”

“Justice Kavanaugh alleges that ‘suspicions of impropriety’ will result if ‘absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election,’” Kagan wrote, joined by Justices Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor.“

“But there are no results to ‘flip’ until all valid votes are counted. And nothing could be more ‘suspicio[us]’ or ‘improp[er]’ than refusing to tally votes once the clock strikes 12 on election night. To suggest otherwise, especially in these fractious times, is to disserve the electoral process.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...fhanger-432725

Now who is the one politician out there raising fears regarding mail in voting and wants the election called election night? And here we have Beer Ball mirroring those beliefs, makes you wonder if Beer Ball also took that secret twilight Uber to the White House that has become so popular with conservatives

Got to love Kagan’s reply, how can you flip an election that hasn’t been decided till all the votes are counted?
    Kagan makes a salient point which could be ignored by the right wing majority of the now biased court.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Phantasmal;4005105]You are using this organization as proof? Wow, this group is known for more fabrications than factual reporting. I’m shocked you use them as a source.[/QUOTE

Where's the logic. This woman claims to be able to swing votes. She claims to make hundreds of thousands of dollars. So she decided to destroy her job and put herself in legal jeopardy, for what?? She wants to be in a video?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-29-2020)

21. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Damocles,

Seriously? Votes received after election day results are reported can easily be an attempt to overturn actual election results, suddenly "finding" ballots in the trunks of cars, in basements, in the back seat of the neighbors creepy van...

Elections do not last forever, and you don't get to keep voting after results have been determined just because you didn't like the result and want new "votes" to overturn the result.
    If they are valid votes they should be counted. Supervisors of election all have methods to determine if ballots are valid.

There is no constitutional guarantee of results on election night. That is simply a media thing. Actual certification of an election does not occur then.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Concart (10-29-2020)

23. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Sucks to be a military person serving overseas then, doesn't it?
    Nah, they have specific portions of the law for that. They get their ballots earlier, for example, and then postmarking exceptions for ballots from overseas. In this case they are asking the judiciary to make changes to a law for domestic ballots because they do not have the support of the law or the ability to make the changes legally through legislation.

The judiciary is not supposed to make law.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

dukkha (10-29-2020)

25. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Damocles,

If they are valid votes they should be counted. Supervisors of election all have methods to determine if ballots are valid.

There is no constitutional guarantee of results on election night. That is simply a media thing. Actual certification of an election does not occur then.
    Not for stacks of ballots "found" on the back of Funk & Wagnell's porch they don't. What happens, what happened before my eyes in Denver, is that they "find" ballots unattached to the verification documentation (envelopes, signatures, etc we use to verify votes) and say they were "already verified", but they weren't. Verification happens in the polling station, not in the back seat of Wilma's car.

(I work as a polling judge... this is personal experience, I am the source).
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

26. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Damocles,

And again. True. Pretending that folks will not question the veracity of "found" votes and votes received after the deadline suddenly changing results is just that... Pretense. It's an absurdity to believe that nobody will question that.

At some point an election ends and you do not get to keep "finding" votes, even if you really hate the person who won. (And yes, this works both ways).
    Baseless. It has not even occurred yet. Complete conjecture. Valid votes postmarked by election day should all count.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (10-29-2020), Phantasmal (10-29-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-29-2020)