Thread: Biden's lead over Trump grows to 12 points — his biggest yet

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default Biden's lead over Trump grows to 12 points — his biggest yet

Heading into the final week of the 2020 presidential campaign, former Vice President Joe Biden now holds his largest-ever lead over President Trump, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll — a 12-point margin that’s four times the size of Hillary Clinton’s national advantage over Trump at this point in 2016.

The survey, which was conducted from Oct. 23 to 25, found that 54 percent of likely voters have either already voted for Biden or plan to vote for him by Election Day. Just 42 percent of likely voters say they are casting their ballots for Trump.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...-yet/24664354/
    Being an FDR Progressive I have no fondness for or loyalty to the establishment Dems but we need to kick the malignancy called Trump the "F" out of The White House before we can address the rest of the corrupt broken system which paved the way for a POS like him.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

It's really really big, bro! Fuck you, commie puke.
    Don't you have a British older woman with weird feet to go harrass?
    Yeah, bitch I know who you are, cretin.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Being an FDR Progressive I have no fondness for or loyalty to the establishment Dems but we need to kick the malignancy called Trump the "F" out of The White House before we can address the rest of the corrupt broken system which paved the way for a POS like him.
    "FDR Progressive", total bullshit, wanker!
    Next time try that bullshit on somebody that doesn't know history, you commie white cat turd!
    I guarantee I'm older than your young, dumb, and full of cum ass!
    And you're still a retard!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    This is good to know and after this Barrett atrocity, Biden should open a lead exceeding 12 points, considering tRump's supporters are as un American as he is. Yet and even so tRump is in the gutter now with his goons whispering and conspiring to destroy the legitimacy of another election in the devil's favor, and this Barrett atrocity proves that. Until the 45 devil is completely tossed out of the current coronavirus contaminated White House on November 3rd in particular, now is not the time to be complacent but to create a Blue Wave tsunami event against the un American republican enemies from within.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

The RCP "national average" shows a Biden lead, but by 7 points, which is within the margin of error actually. I don't know what poll you are thinking of, but it is an outlier.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

What do the 'Swing States' predict. That's the only thing that counts. Biden could win the 'popular' vote by 5 million, ... and still LOSE!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,098 Times in 12,625 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

87% Biden win says Silvers 538, and if I were to talk one persons word for how this turns out other than mine then it would be his.

If Trump wins America will be torched.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!