Members banned from this thread: PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, CFM and jakemax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tRump's "60 Minutes" carnival trick backfires!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26/polit...are/index.html

So, tRump tries to pass off a fake healthcare plan after walking out of his interview and hope's nobody will actually look at it. Well, "60 Minutes" did.......lol

This absolutely STUPID idea totally illustrates just how STUPID tRump thinks his supporters really are.
    He loves the poorly educated.

These are like - free votes; free power! All you have to do is sweet-talk them and tell them what they want to hear and Presto! You got. votes and power.

Facts become irrelevant.

He is the mama jama world's greatest con man ever. I'll hand him that. He has conned enough of the nation to become president, violate the office, and survive impeachment. But he runs smack up against the Lincoln Rule. You can't fool all the people all the time.

Hopefully enough of the people have had enough of his tomfoolery to vote him OUT.

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-26-2020), Tacomaman (10-27-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    I paid $400 a month for blue cross healthcare .... after Obama I now have to pay $1900 a month ! FUCK HIM !!!!!
    You know that probably wasn't Obama's fault, right? I'm not really a fan of Obama, but we don't need to blame EVERY bad thing on him.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26/polit...are/index.html

So, tRump tries to pass off a fake healthcare plan after walking out of his interview and hope's nobody will actually look at it. Well, "60 Minutes" did.......lol

This absolutely STUPID idea totally illustrates just how STUPID tRump thinks his supporters really are.
    UH..NO; WHEN STAHL HAD THE GALL TO SAY THAT THE OBAMA ADM. SPYING ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND ADM., "COULDN'T BE VERIFIED"...ALL OF AMERICA SHOOK ITS COLLECTIVE HEAD...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    I paid $400 a month for blue cross healthcare .... after Obama I now have to pay $1900 a month ! FUCK HIM !!!!!
    Sorry. That rates 50 "bullshit" flags. Obviously, you are either lying or leaving out some very important items.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Obamacare was a Cloward-Piven strategy maneuver to overburden the government and fuck up doctor/patient things for everybody in America.

Totally fuck up everything doctor/patient related was half the goal, the other was to bring the government down like the Hindenberg.

Obama should hang for that, but it would be hard to prove that one.

Now trading 5 high-level enemies of the state terrorist leaders for 1 traitor? That kind of traitorism is easy to prove.

Obamacare wasn't designed to help Americans.
    It was designed to sow chaos into everything doctor/patient related in America.
    None of that made sense.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    None of that made sense.
    That's because you're a retard.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clowar...Piven_strategy

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...field-n2533634

Maybe you could learn from these things..maybe..

I operate on a higher level than you do, sorry. Ain't got time for your bullshit.
    Same thing as Steven Vandermolen. Fuck off, ankle biter.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    UH..NO; WHEN STAHL HAD THE GALL TO SAY THAT THE OBAMA ADM. SPYING ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND ADM., "COULDN'T BE VERIFIED"...ALL OF AMERICA SHOOK ITS COLLECTIVE HEAD...
    The FBI says that. The fact is they were listening in on Russians, which is their job. There just happened to be many incidents of Trump's campaign people talking to them. By now, even you should know that. That is why Flynn, Manafort, and all the others got in trouble. They were working with Russian hackers.
    Most of us know what happened. Trump colluded with Russia.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 10-27-2020 at 01:06 PM.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Sorry. That rates 50 "bullshit" flags. Obviously, you are either lying or leaving out some very important items.
    YOU are the only liar around here !