Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 169 of 169

Thread: New here. Reluctantly red-pilled

  1. #166 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    54,025
    Thanks
    14,772
    Thanked 18,328 Times in 12,605 Posts
    Groans
    292
    Groaned 1,141 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'll bite. What is red-pilled? I've heard of Moose's blue pills but I don't think that's what you mean. lol
    Taking a red pill means you’ve become aware of an unpleasant (supposed) truth and accept it. It’s most often associated by single men with a mysoginistic view of women or those who believe in a conspiracy theory.

    Taking a blue pill means you’ve decided to remain blissfully ignorant about an unpleasant truth.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  2. #167 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,158
    Thanks
    67,247
    Thanked 30,234 Times in 18,886 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,404 Times in 3,158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Taking a red pill means you’ve become aware of an unpleasant (supposed) truth and accept it. It’s most often associated by single men with a mysoginistic view of women or those who believe in a conspiracy theory.

    Taking a blue pill means you’ve decided to remain blissfully ignorant about an unpleasant truth.
    Ah, thanks. And what does the green pill that mother gives you do, nothing at all? lol
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  3. #168 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    54,025
    Thanks
    14,772
    Thanked 18,328 Times in 12,605 Posts
    Groans
    292
    Groaned 1,141 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Ah, thanks. And what does the green pill that mother gives you do, nothing at all? lol
    It makes you go to sleep so she can have some fun with Daddy.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (12-22-2020)

  5. #169 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,158
    Thanks
    67,247
    Thanked 30,234 Times in 18,886 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,404 Times in 3,158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    It makes you go to sleep so she can have some fun with Daddy.
    I don't recall *that* in the song but it does explain some things now. lol
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

Similar Threads

  1. "Pompeo Affirms, Reluctantly, That Russia Tried to Help Trump Win"
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 05-26-2018, 02:28 PM
  2. RUN OFF in Afghanistan November 7, Karzai reluctantly agrees
    By blackascoal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. Libertarian Reluctantly Calls Fire Department
    By BRUTALITOPS in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •