Thread: White House chief of staff: 'We are not going to control the pandemic'

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,027 Times in 12,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Simply bullshit. Obama left him a "playbook" that your "hero" totally ignored. People like you that bestowe "allegiance" to tRump are simply enablers.

Let us not forget that it was tRUMP who said Covid was no worse than the flue. Let us not forget that it was tRUMP who said Covid would be gone by summer. To try and blame Obama for what are clearly tRUMP'S mistakes are simply indicators of racism. I thought more of you than that.

That said, the true cause of the problem is the pathological lying POTUS currently occupying the W.H. It is truly sad that your insecurities prevent you from seeing the facts that lie in front of you. Then again, some "heroworshippers" never find the confidence to think for themselves.
    You were listening to what Trump said over what the experts said, and what a short tour on the internet said?

You fucked in the head moron you.

I did better.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Point of Order: I was on DP starting Jan 25 and for months hard on the alarms about this bug * You can check), after having been gone something like 8 months because the quality at DP has gotten very bad because it is poorly run by lying lefty fanatics. I came back in order to provide a public service because I had figured things out when almost no one else had. I was pretty much the only one talking about it, I was constantly accused of being overly dramatic. As TacoMan knows.

He is your typical Lying Lefty.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You were listening to what Trump said over what the experts said, and what a short tour on the internet said?

You fucked in the head moron you.

I did better.
    You are simply an insecure brainwashed idiot. tRump's incompetence likely cost tens of thousands of lives. Only a certified "scumbag" would defend him. Only a certified racist would try and blame Obama for tRump's collosial screwup.
    If you are unfortunate enough to get Covid, be sure and try tRump's recommendations of injecting bleach and let us know how that works for you.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Point of Order: I was on DP starting Jan 25 and for months hard on the alarms about this bug * You can check), after having been gone something like 8 months because the quality at DP has gotten very bad because it is poorly run by lying lefty fanatics. I came back in order to provide a public service because I had figured things out when almost no one else had. I was pretty much the only one talking about it, I was constantly accused of being overly dramatic. As TacoMan knows.

He is your typical Lying Lefty.
    "Point of order"?...We dont follow "Robert's Rules" here......lol
    Providing a public service?????.....WTF
    The REAL truth is simply this: Prior to joining DP, you were booted off of your previous forum. I still remember the whining dissertation that you gave about how mean folks there were to you. In fact, it's the same whining persecution complex bullshit that you now claim occured at DP. The simple truth is that your alcohol induced, bipolar rants are a problem that you still cannot control.
    I can see why you adore tRump so much. Both of you are whining crybabies who constantly "piss and moan" about someone being mean to you. My suggestion to you is to either "grow the fuck up", or leave a public forum.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are simply an insecure brainwashed idiot. tRump's incompetence likely cost tens of thousands of lives. Only a certified "scumbag" would defend him. Only a certified racist would try and blame Obama for tRump's collosial screwup.
    If you are unfortunate enough to get Covid, be sure and try tRump's recommendations of injecting bleach and let us know how that works for you.
    Your lack of ability to track in this conversation represents likely mind disease.

Consider a consult with Gad Saad.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Point of order"?...We dont follow "Robert's Rules" here......lol
    Providing a public service?????.....WTF
    The REAL truth is simply this: Prior to joining DP, you were booted off of your previous forum. I still remember the whining dissertation that you gave about how mean folks there were to you. In fact, it's the same whining persecution complex bullshit that you now claim occured at DP. The simple truth is that your alcohol induced, bipolar rants are a problem that you still cannot control.
    I can see why you adore tRump so much. Both of you are whining crybabies who constantly "piss and moan" about someone being mean to you. My suggestion to you is to either "grow the fuck up", or leave a public forum.
    Notice how you run when presented with the fact that I have cared about this bug more than almost anyone else, and how your "He is part of the Trump Tribe so he must think such and such" fantasy of a child fails to work.

Which is lack of honesty, something that you specialize in.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,402 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    We know the mantra for the week will be "Super Coronavirus surge, ZOHMAHGOODNESS!"

We's all gonna dieeeee and it's Orange Man's fault! OhhhHhhhhhhh!

:/
    That might be because we are seeing an average of 70K+ cases, and we are having the equivalent of a 9/11 every few days. While Trump claims we are turning the corner and his chief of staff admits they have no plan. Feel free to stick your head in the sand. Unfortunately for Trump, most people are sticking their ballots in the ballot box. Trump is getting creamed.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    That might be because we are seeing an average of 70K+ cases, and we are having the equivalent of a 9/11 every few days. While Trump claims we are turning the corner and his chief of staff admits they have no plan. Feel free to stick your head in the sand. Unfortunately for Trump, most people are sticking their ballots in the ballot box. Trump is getting creamed.
    No. Leftists are going to get bitchslapped. Prepare to be bitchslapped, bitch.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-25-2020 at 08:28 PM.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,570 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff, portrayed an outbreak among Vice President Mike Pence’s close advisers as a matter of medical privacy that White House officials were right to try to keep from the public.

The comments came on CNN’s “State of the Union,” as Mr. Meadows sought to dismiss a report published in The Times about his effort to contain news about the latest White House outbreak, in which several aides to Mr. Pence, including his chief of staff, have tested positive in the past few days. However, Mr. Meadows did not deny its substance.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10...avirus-updates
    I'm guessing Mike won't be volunteering for the aborted fetus cure. He may be out for awhile.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-25-2020)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. Leftists are going to get bitchslapped. Prepare to be bitchslapped, bitch.
    Thanks for the laugh.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for the laugh.
    I'm just warning you. After slaps comes high-velocity copper-jacketed lead. This IS America, and we are NOT playing that. God Bless America.
    If the slaps aren't enough to make you pay attention, well I reckon that really doesn't matter, now does it?
    It's going to be America for Americans whether commie faggots like you like it or not!
    Overruled, Commie Puke!
    Slaps are just a "try to wake you up" type of thing.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm just warning you. After slaps comes high-velocity copper-jacketed lead. This IS America, and we are NOT playing that. God Bless America.
    Are you threatening me and others, tough guy? Sure sounds like it. I'd watch the tone, pal.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,570 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Funny but grossly exaggerated. The cartoon is saying 223,000 Americans are too fucking stupid to understand the facts. While there's obviously a major problem that so many Americans are so politically polarized they distrust anything from the Federal government, that doesn't mean they didn't have a choice.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you threatening me and others, tough guy? Sure sounds like it. I'd watch the tone, pal.
    I'm telling you like it is. I am from America, That is how it is. My tone is 30-.06 coming at all those against America's heads, and I am not capitulating or fucking around, punk!
    It's on, bitch! Fuck all the commie pukes, let them talk that smartass shit when the ANTIFA are burning their house down and the only way out is real Americans.
    Take your bullshit and try it on somebody else. I am over it. I already know.
    Watch these nuts, commie faggot! Fuck You! Seriously.
    I'm not threatening your pussy ass, but you might wish I was there for you one day. By then it's too late. You're fucked.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-25-2020 at 08:46 PM.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Funny but grossly exaggerated. The cartoon is saying 223,000 Americans are too fucking stupid to understand the facts. While there's obviously a major problem that so many Americans are so politically polarized they distrust anything from the Federal government, that doesn't mean they didn't have a choice.
    I think the hyperbole is appropriate. Many Americans got this disease because they had to interact with ignorant assholes. I constantly have to 'politely' ask people to put on a mask in the grocery store or stay the fuck away from me. They are, to a person, Trumptards. People like my kid have to go to work. He's constantly coming home warning of another 'team member' who had the virus. The failure of the Federal Government on this is epic. It has trickled down to the President's cult, and they are indeed a death cult at this point.