Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden daughter writes of "not apporopiate" showers with dad when she was a young girl

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Hey einstein. They have their clothes on. They're not taking a shower, you stupid tranny.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Biden has a problem with females....this much is clear......saying Trumps name does not change the reality.
    Yes, because females, especially black females are going to come out voting for trump in droves <sarcasm>

Stay adorable, my friend!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Hey einstein. We have VIDEOS of biden fondling little girls. There is nothing to argue about, you sick tranny.
    I didn't say fondle, I said rape.
    And Biden wasn't trying to be sexual, though I agree he should have respected personal space more.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

A week before Joe Biden's first wife died, she told a college friend that "Joe is a monster".

Niellia was leaving their youngest daughter with friends and family whenever she could.

She mentioned to this same college friend that she's trying to keep her daughter away from Joe as "much as possible".

Why would a mother suddenly try to keep her daughter away from her father, unless she thought the father was harming the daughter in some way?

Why would a happy young mother with no history of substance abuse suddenly start acting depressed, self-destructive and getting drunk during the day a lot?

https://neiliabiden.com

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed!

There are sex tapes just released by the Chinese government of slime ball Hunter smoking crack and being stroked by a Chinese woman.
    I heard it was Chris Coons little daughter.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Hey einstein. We have VIDEOS of biden fondling little girls. There is nothing to argue about, you sick tranny.
    No- you don't.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by fartin View Post
    Sure. Post a link to one of these videos. Pick a really bad one.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post

Biden wasn't trying to be sexual.
    How do you know?

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you sure that's the reason?
    What do you think?

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sadly on the mark.
    How so? Do elaborate.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    If that were true, why hasn't that politicized weapon been used to silence all of the nutjobs on this forum?

This thread and dozens of other threads by RWers about pedophilia prove you are wrong.
    Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...s-of-the-Board!

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why wouldn't the mods allow it if it's legal? Why do you think they do it? Most people find the topic both disturbing and disgusting, but it's a forum favorite. Why do you think that is true?
    Because Joe Biden?

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,472 Times in 52,478 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...s-of-the-Board!
    Quoting the rules and then supporting violating them on this thread is funny and ironic.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quoting the rules and then supporting violating them on this thread is funny and ironic.
    I don't recall "supporting" violating the rules, but by all means, if you think I have, PM Rana. You'll find her quite cooperative. The other mods, not so much.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

National File has allegedly obtained the diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the daughter of Joe Biden. It dates back to 2000. It came from a whistleblower concerned that his media organization would not post it before the election.

The whistleblower allegedly has a recording of Ashley stating that it is her diary, and her name is also recorded in it.

She describes ‘probably inappropriate showers’ with her father, one of which was alongside a Caroline. That could be her troubled cousin Caroline Biden.

Biden’s daughter, now 39 years of age, has a history of drugs and has been very free sexually. She complains she is literally in “heat” and thinks she needs sex to feel good. Ashley Blazer also said she believes she was abused as a child but has a poor memory of it.

After declaring she was “here for sexual trauma” in the previous entry, on page 23 of the diary, dated January 30, 2019, the author explores the topic of sexual abuse and how it may have led to her overactive sex drive. “I’ve had one of my hardest days – my sex drive is out of f**king control. Like literally, I am in heat,” wrote the author.

“I know it’s not the healthiest way to deal with things, but @ least it’s better than drugs,” she wrote, adding that she thought she needed “sex to feel good.”

The author, if it is Ashley, then explored why she felt this need to have sex, saying she believes she was molested as a child.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...t-appropriate/