Members banned from this thread: Legion, anatta, canceled.2021.2, canceled.2021.3, Irish, Text Drivers are Killers, Bigdog, gfm7175, Earl, Matt Dillon and Dachshund

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: As US records highest 1 day total for new Covid cases, Trump says we're rounding turn

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Ditto.

You know what's really disturbing and creepy? We watched the entire debate last week. It was so eerie listening to the failed TV game show host repeating -- word for word! -- the exact same scheiss that the Reichtards here do. It's almost as if they receive their talking points, phraseology, and memes from the same source. I bet we can all guess what that source is.

But to hear them tell it, they're "free." No. You're not free, not when you are in thrall to a corporation.
    I had one TrumpTard claiming Trump never said to inject disinfectant so I just copied the transcript of him saying it as well as the YouTube video of his saying it. Knowing the TrumpTards, he'll still deny Donald mini-strokes Trump said it.

sad
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    You fucking idiot. It's about hospitals reaching capacity, you moron. If the hospitals are filling up with COVID cases, there may not be room for other critically ill patients with heart conditions or cancer or other fatal illnesses.

Thank God the election is only a week away and Biden will win in a landslide and you TrumpTards will finally be silenced. My God, that'll be a glorious day. I'm gonna be doing cartwheels.

Attachment 17664
    They're not "filled up". And they won't be. People recover. The stats are there.
    Sounds like you're having a panic attack. Go to the E.R. now.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Into the Night (10-26-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    They're not "filled up". And they won't be. People recover. The stats are there.
    People recover, but then have long-term preexisting conditions thanks to you.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Stretch (10-26-2020)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    People recover, but then have long-term preexisting conditions thanks to you.
    So does pneumonia and the flu. Go protest THAT, too.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So does pneumonia and the flu.
    Still trying to compare this to the flu I see...that's why you bear personal responsibility for this pandemic.

230,000+ dead...how many people did we lose to the flu last year?

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Still trying to compare this to the flu I see...that's why you bear personal responsibility for this pandemic.

230,000+ dead...how many people did we lose to the flu last year?
    Stay on topic. You were talking about residual effects after recovery.
    pain in abortion.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stay on topic. You were talking about residual effects after recovery.
    You're the one who went off topic when you tried to compare this to the flu.

The OP talks about record high COVID cases.

How many people died of 12 months of the flu last year? Was it 230,000+? Was it 100,000? Was it even 80,000?

10. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Stretch (10-26-2020)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Sounds like you're having a panic attack. Go to the E.R. now.
    You need to stop sucking Donald mini-strokes Trump's dick. You're embarrassing yourself, Gomer.

Dr. Rai talks COVID-19 surge testing, hospital capacity and flu testing

HOSPITAL CAPACITY
    "As I was just looking at our hospital updates today, most hospitals are at the capacity or just near that capacity. What that means is there may be one-or-two beds open, but they may be people waiting to fill it. Somebody in the emergency department ready to come up. It’s still an hour-by-hour situation. Remember, it’s not just an empty bed. It’s the staff necessary to take care of that. More and more staff are being exposed and falling ill and having to isolate. Some are coming back from isolation. At Prevea and HSHS, we have traveling nurses coming in. They’re arriving this week from throughout the country. We’ve asked for over two dozen to come and help right now.

“The additional help is for two reasons: number one, our own health care people are getting sick; and secondly, the sheer volume. Obviously we’re not designed to take care of an extra 140 patients in this city on top of what we normally take care of. So you do need more health care staff. It’s not just nurses. It’s respiratory therapists. People in the lab. People who clean the room. All of which need specialized training. And that doesn’t happen overnight.”

A surge in COVID-19 cases in states across the nation is raising concerns about whether hospitals are capable of handling a drastic spike.
    On Wednesday, the Kootenai Health system in Coeur d’Alene, reported it had reached 99% of its capacity for patients needing intensive care and might need to send additional patients to hospitals in other states.
    Health experts say they expect to see more COVID-19 patients - especially with colder weather and the flu season coming. Colder weather will bring more people indoors and closer together and that could cause cases to drastically rise. Earlier this week, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation estimated that by December, the US will not have enough ICU beds to meet the demands of patients who need them.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

12. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Stretch (10-26-2020)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The facts and data back that we are having a huge spike. The dangerous second wave is here. It is really that simple. Trump did not do his job.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Serious/Critical are still far below the peak....let's see what happens in the next week or so....then we will know if we have a problem.
    There never was a problem. Covid19 is a mild virus, and it's infection rate seems quite low.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That right there is all that matters. Everything else is just chaff.
    Even the number of cases is chaff. Remember, Covid19 is quite survivable.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    We broke the daily death record with over 1100 ,.So that matters now? It should
    So should cases, because over 25 percent who get ill have long term health problems from it. So that is not chaff either.
    Random numbers. Manufactured data. Argument from randU fallacy.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, he did. You are delusional again.
    ...deleted Fake News...
    No, he didn't.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The facts and data back that we are having a huge spike. The dangerous second wave is here. It is really that simple. Trump did not do his job.
    Well, what does Biden have in his Magic COVID Wand lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You fucking idiot. It's about hospitals reaching capacity, you moron. If the hospitals are filling up with COVID cases, there may not be room for other critically ill patients with heart conditions or cancer or other fatal illnesses.
    Nope. Not happening. Hospitals have plenty of room to handle emergency treatment. Critical heart conditions and cancer treatment are in different wards, and only in certain hospitals.
    Thank God the election is only a week away and Biden will win in a landslide and you TrumpTards will finally be silenced.
    Sure hope you have your post-election therapist lined up. There's not much time left.