Thread: Donald Trump Has Been Even Worse Than Everyone Expected

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Donald Trump Has Been Even Worse Than Everyone Expected

High crimes committed by this lawlessly hacked in 45 tyrant who has done about as much damage on humanity that would call for him to be hauled in without any exceptions. This in order for Justice to finally have its day against this 45 tyrant and his goons to no longer impose their destructive, murderous and thieving atrocities on humanity any longer. I don't know what it is with tRump that he as a washed up career criminal has the privilege to carry on in his crimes against humanity. This is because no legitimate POTUS in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law would ever commit the atrocities that this imposter has done and allowed to walk free while applauding himself, thumbing and mocking society that warrants the most extreme punishment guidelines in league with former and present tyrants on humanity. It is time to revoke tRump's free pass and undo everything he has done against Democracy and including nullifying his illegitimate EOs too. It is also time to lead by example at holding this fake president accountable for his countless high crimes at letting it be known no one in America is too high and mighty that they cannot be reeled in for Justice to deal with them equal to the brutal way they inflicted on the law, Democracy and humanity:

Separating migrant children from their parents. Using the presidency to line his pockets. Encouraging conspiracy theories.

When Donald Trump kicked off his presidential bid in 2015, he rode down a golden escalator in Trump Tower, using the media attention to promote his own brand and property. He lied. He made racist comments. And he exaggerated the crowd size.

In other words, he showed exactly the type of president he would become.

The rest of his campaign was no different. He continued to stoke racial tensions, bully and demean.

Unable to believe that he could truly be as bad as he presented himself, some Democrats thought maybe Trump would change once in office. Maybe there would be a way to work with him. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said there were areas where Trump “voiced very progressive and populist opinions,” and perhaps those would be areas of cooperation.

“I don’t think it makes sense to say, ’No, we’re not gonna work in any way in any form with the Trump administration,’” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said at the time.

The late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) was one of the few Democratic members willing to call Trump out and speak forcefully against him. Even before Trump’s inauguration, Lewis said he was not a “legitimate” president. Some Democrats supported Lewis, but plenty distanced themselves from him and said he had gone too far."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...Fn8YWTvMQkyLvg

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

he's performed on more of his campaign promises than any other president in my life time......I expect you are right.......he could have done better.......if the Demmycrats had all died......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he's performed on more of his campaign promises than any other president in my life time......I expect you are right.......he could have done better.......if the Demmycrats had all died......
    No, he hasn't. Please stop fisting yourself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/15/p...owTranscript=1
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...than-hes-kept/

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    the penis in my ear keeps me from seeing the truth
    you have to admit, it is there by your own choice......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Yes. Trump just about pulled off a fascist coup.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    Yes. Trump just about pulled off a fascist coup.
    where do you keep your Hitler finger when you aren't pointing it at someone?......

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

where do you keep your Hitler finger when you aren't pointing it at someone?......
    shut up, stupid

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sad my mommy was a meth-whore before she ate a gun.
    There, there.....

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    High crimes committed by this lawlessly hacked in 45 tyrant who has done about as much damage on humanity that would call for him to be hauled in without any exceptions. This in order for Justice to finally have its day against this 45 tyrant and his goons to no longer impose their destructive, murderous and thieving atrocities on humanity any longer. I don't know what it is with tRump that he as a washed up career criminal has the privilege to carry on in his crimes against humanity. This is because no legitimate POTUS in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law would ever commit the atrocities that this imposter has done and allowed to walk free while applauding himself, thumbing and mocking society that warrants the most extreme punishment guidelines in league with former and present tyrants on humanity. It is time to revoke tRump's free pass and undo everything he has done against Democracy and including nullifying his illegitimate EOs too. It is also time to lead by example at holding this fake president accountable for his countless high crimes at letting it be known no one in America is too high and mighty that they cannot be reeled in for Justice to deal with them equal to the brutal way they inflicted on the law, Democracy and humanity:

Separating migrant children from their parents. Using the presidency to line his pockets. Encouraging conspiracy theories.

When Donald Trump kicked off his presidential bid in 2015, he rode down a golden escalator in Trump Tower, using the media attention to promote his own brand and property. He lied. He made racist comments. And he exaggerated the crowd size.

In other words, he showed exactly the type of president he would become.

The rest of his campaign was no different. He continued to stoke racial tensions, bully and demean.

Unable to believe that he could truly be as bad as he presented himself, some Democrats thought maybe Trump would change once in office. Maybe there would be a way to work with him. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said there were areas where Trump “voiced very progressive and populist opinions,” and perhaps those would be areas of cooperation.

“I don’t think it makes sense to say, ’No, we’re not gonna work in any way in any form with the Trump administration,’” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said at the time.

The late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) was one of the few Democratic members willing to call Trump out and speak forcefully against him. Even before Trump’s inauguration, Lewis said he was not a “legitimate” president. Some Democrats supported Lewis, but plenty distanced themselves from him and said he had gone too far."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...Fn8YWTvMQkyLvg
    Desperation. One last condescension from blowhole career politicians. They are petrified.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts