Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,032 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Default Melania Didn't Look Very Healthy Last Night

Did anyone notice that Melania's eyes looked puffy after the debate last night? As the Bidens hugged warmly after the debate ended, the trump's were expectedly cold and void of feeling. But...did anyone notice Melania's eyes just above the mask?

This video is meant to highlight her disdain for the orange buffoon, but pause it at the 44 second mark and see if you can see her eyes. I noticed it as I watched my recording last night. I think Covid hit her a lot harder than it did her (soon to be) ex husband. Of course, she stayed home and used natural remedies while POTUS got hundreds of thousands of dollars in cutting edge treatment.

She has that mask pulled up rather high on her face

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Althea For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-24-2020), Earl (10-25-2020)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (10-24-2020), Guno צְבִי (10-24-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think you posted the wrong video..

This is the video in the OP:Trump Attacks Reporter Yamiche Alcindor For Quoting him
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

This is the video in the OP:Trump Attacks Reporter Yamiche Alcindor For Quoting him
    Agreed. The 44 second mark does not show Melania.

But it certainly shows how deranged President Trump is. He absolutely takes offense at being quoted his own words and asked about what he himself said.

We need better leadership than this.

We need somebody who stands behind what he said.

We need somebody who can admit it when mistakes were made, work to improve things, not deny problems.

Donald Trump isn't a leader at all. He is a denial and personal attack artist.

And a terrible liar.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-24-2020)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-24-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

Agreed. The 44 second mark does not show Melania.

But it certainly shows how deranged President Trump is. He absolutely takes offense at being quoted his own words and asked about what he himself said.

We need better leadership than this.

We need somebody who stands behind what he said.

We need somebody who can admit it when mistakes were made, work to improve things, not deny problems.

Donald Trump isn't a leader at all. He is a denial and personal attack artist.

And a terrible liar.
    He is frantic, he is afraid, he only knows to act out...

That a man of this caliber could be president shows the weakness in our form of government.......... Certainly a time for change
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

He is frantic, he is afraid, he only knows to act out...

That a man of this caliber could be president shows the weakness in our form of government.......... Certainly a time for change
    There are people who push the conservative shtick but are really only doing it for the money. Scare people, come up with a lot of unsupported conspiracy theories, whip up hatred, get a lot of attention (essentially, they are trolling the media,) and then use all that attention to sell advertising. They never bother to verify a thing, or have a concern over what damage is being done by their actions. If it sounds shocking, run it. It will get attention, advertising will be sold. Ala Alex Jones, the worst. Probably started the whole stupid Q thing. Right up his alley. The more far fetched the story, the better.

Well, now the damage is real. There are enough people falling for the shtick that they elected Trump. Now, after one term we can see the damage.

This is not a leader. He is an oligarch bent on using the office to forward his own agenda. And guess what? It's not really what he has been promising. Any promise that gets in his way is discarded. He fulfills just enough of them to keep the cult mesmerized. Whatever they want. he's promising. A wall, a conservative court, destroying regulatory agencies, it's as if he has taken a battering ram to government. The result is mayhem and debt. And now with the pandemic, it is widespread death.

The cult is so over the top they give him a big fat free pass to lie, cheat, steal, and simply let them down.

We have to set our country right.

The first step is getting rid of him.

Hopefully in a week we do just that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-26-2020)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

There are people who push the conservative shtick but are really only doing it for the money. Scare people, come up with a lot of unsupported conspiracy theories, whip up hatred, get a lot of attention (essentially, they are trolling the media,) and then use all that attention to sell advertising. They never bother to verify a thing, or have a concern over what damage is being done by their actions. If it sounds shocking, run it. It will get attention, advertising will be sold. Ala Alex Jones, the worst. Probably started the whole stupid Q thing. Right up his alley. The more far fetched the story, the better.

Well, now the damage is real. There are enough people falling for the shtick that they elected Trump. Now, after one term we can see the damage.

This is not a leader. He is an oligarch bent on using the office to forward his own agenda. And guess what? It's not really what he has been promising. Any promise that gets in his way is discarded. He fulfills just enough of them to keep the cult mesmerized. Whatever they want. he's promising. A wall, a conservative court, destroying regulatory agencies, it's as if he has taken a battering ram to government. The result is mayhem and debt. And now with the pandemic, it is widespread death.

The cult is so over the top they give him a big fat free pass to lie, cheat, steal, and simply let them down.

Many good points, thank you..

The tide has turned & he no longer has control of the narrative....

His flaying arms & lies falling on deaf ears except for his cheering mobs & proud boys in wait.......

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

PoliTalker:

"Dive, market, DIVE!

Take DT down with you.

02-28-2020, 06:47 AM #5 | Top
    PoliTalker

"Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

We're going down.

BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT!

Dive! Dive! Dive!"

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Crap...let me find the vid.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-24-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    You are clueless, cat woman.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,421 Times in 52,445 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    You are clueless, cat woman.
    ROFL Coming from you it's like being told by a homeless flasher to "have some respect".

Attachment 17636
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-24-2020)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here's one from The Hill:

19. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-24-2020)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (10-24-2020), Guno צְבִי (10-24-2020)

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Here's one from The Hill:
    I wish the lighting were better on both vids. Her left eye, although covered with mascara, is pretty puffy underneath.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wish the lighting were better on both vids. Her left eye, although covered with mascara, is pretty puffy underneath.
    Even though she downplays it a bit, Melania is obviously suffering from post-COVID problems. Trump might be too but he is likely to be propped up with steroids and Adderall.

From Melania's letter: https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/...ence-covid-19/
    It was two weeks ago when I received the diagnosis that so many Americans across our country and the world had already received—I tested positive for COVID-19. To make matters worse, my husband, and our nation’s Commander-in-Chief, received the same news.

Naturally my mind went immediately to our son. To our great relief he tested negative, but again, as so many parents have thought over the past several months, I couldn’t help but think “what about tomorrow or the next day?” My fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive. Luckily he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms. In one way I was glad the three of us went through this at the same time so we could take care of one another and spend time together. He has since tested negative.

I was very fortunate as my diagnosis came with minimal symptoms, though they hit me all at once and it seemed to be a roller coaster of symptoms in the days after. I experienced body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time. I chose to go a more natural route in terms of medicine, opting more for vitamins and healthy food. We had wonderful caretakers around us and we will be forever grateful for the medical care and professional discretion we received from Dr. Conley and his team. It was an unfamiliar feeling for me to be the patient instead of a person trying to encourage our nation to stay healthy and safe. It was me being taken care of now, and getting first-hand experience with all that COVID-19 can do. As the patient, and the person benefitting from so much medical support, I found myself even more grateful and in awe of caretakers and first responders everywhere. To the medical staff and the residence staff who have been taking care of our family—thank you doesn’t say enough.

Recovering from an illness gives you a lot of time to reflect. When my husband was taken to Walter Reed as a precaution, I spent much of my time reflecting on my family. I also thought about the hundreds of thousands of people across our country who have been impacted by this illness that infects people with no discrimination. We are in unprecedented times—and with the election fast approaching, it has been easy to get caught up in so much negative energy.

It also cheered me to think of all the people I have met across our country and the world—and the goodness and compassion that exists if you seek it out. Our country has overcome many hardships and much adversity, and it is my hope COVID-19 will be another obstacle we will be able to tell future generations we overcame—and learned from in the process.

I encourage everyone to continue to live the healthiest life they can. A balanced diet, fresh air, and vitamins really are vital to keep our bodies healthy. For your complete well-being, compassion and humility are just as important in keeping our minds strong. For me personally, the most impactful part of my recovery was the opportunity to reflect on many things—family, friendships, my work, and staying true to who you are.

I am happy to report that I have tested negative and hope to resume my duties as soon as I can. Along with this good news, I want people to know that I understand just how fortunate my family is to have received the kind of care that we did. If you are sick, or if you have a loved one who is sick—I am thinking of you and will be thinking of you every day. I pray for our country and I pray for everyone who is grappling with COVID-19 and any other illnesses or challenges.

Thank you to everyone who reached out, and offered well wishes and prayers for our family. You remain in ours as well.

Sincerely,

Melania Trump

Groan this, Earl, you fucking brain-damaged excuse for a human being.

23. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-24-2020)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-24-2020)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's not the only one that posts wrong info, is he Bill? I heard Biden's password is SloJo, prove me wrong!

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    He's not the only one that posts wrong info, is he Bill? I heard Biden's password is SloJo, prove me wrong!
    Geta life tom........

Last thing you want is more of my attention............

You let me know........