1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Ah, “gok” is still framing the numbers

Let’s see if he can understand the obvious, NY opens as the center of the pandemic, remember, Trump forgot to ban those coming form Europe, no one understands the virus or how to adequately deal with it, so the numbers escalate by the day.

So now in seven months, NY goes from being the State with the greatest number of fatalities to one of the few States today suffering from fewer COVID deaths, a fact “gok” ignores, but that’s alright, the more he and the other lemmings keep echoing the the party line while Americans are still facing the realities of COVID the better for the Democrats
    AS ALWASY, ASSCHEESE TRIES TO RUN FROM THE PERTINENT FACTS.

YEAH, I DO ,AND THEN THE NUMBSKULLS ORDERED NURSING HOMES TO TAKE COVID CARRIERS, REMEMBER?

AND THEN THERE'S THE SELF DESTRUCTION OF THE DEMOCRAT SHIT HOLE RIOTS , THAT THE DEMTHUGS WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO PAY FOR...AS USUAL.

THE ECONOMIES OF BLUE STATES HAVE BEEN DECIMATED BY DIMWITTED SHUTDOWNS THAT DID NOTHING TO SLOW THE VIRUS....

COVID DEATHS ARE DOWN EVERYWHERE....LIAR.

Studies Point To Big Drop In COVID-19 Death Rates

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...19-death-rates
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    COULDN'T REFUTE A SYLLABLE OF MY OP...AS USUAL.

YOUR CAPITULATIION IS ACCEPTED.
    It's been refuted by me twice elsewhere on this forum. You're posting information from months ago. Covid-19 is far worse in red states now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TexanManWithPlans For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-25-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

SUDDENLY "WE'RE ALL AMERICANS!!" ,SINCE THE TREASON-O-CRATS HAVEN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR LEADERSHIP IN COVID RESPONSE, ECONOMIC RECOVERY, OR THE ONGOING DEMTHUG RIOTS...
    The Democrat president of the last four years certainly did fail to keep the virus out of the country. I hear he even downplayed it.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    It's been refuted by me twice elsewhere on this forum. You're posting information from months ago. Covid-19 is far worse in red states now.
    YOU COULDN'T REFUTE A LETTER OF WHAT I POST, YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.

PLEASE SHOW US ALL YOUR IMAGINARY REFUTATIONS....AS IF...

RED STATES HAVE NOWHERE NEAR THE DEATH RATE OF BLUE STATES, DESPITE ALL THE ASININE ,ECONO-KILLING SHUTDOWNS...JUST% LIKE THE CHINESE ORDERED..
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

YOU COULDN'T REFUTE A LETTER OF WHAT I POST, YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.

PLEASE SHOW US ALL YOUR IMAGINARY REFUTATIONS....AS IF...

RED STATES HAVE NOWHERE NEAR THE DEATH RATE OF BLUE STATES, DESPITE ALL THE ASININE ,ECONO-KILLING SHUTDOWNS...JUST% LIKE THE CHINESE ORDERED..
    Keep shrieking the same nonsense.

Sad.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    We live in the UNITED STATES!
    and you assholes keep fucking it up......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grokmaster (10-25-2020)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Will Grok ever figure out cities and states with the most population density will get more Corona? Some states have natural separation.
    However red states get it because they treat Corona casually being believers in right-wing mythology.
    New York was by far the worst state and using Fauci's methods brought it down, It was a great success. That is what they will do again.
    Red states will insist on doing what Fox and Infowars says. That is why they are accelerating their cases.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Will Grok ever figure out cities and states with the most population density will get more Corona? Some states have natural separation.
    However red states get it because they treat Corona casually being believers in right-wing mythology.
    New York was by far the worst state and using Fauci's methods brought it down, It was a great success. That is what they will do again.
    Red states will insist on doing what Fox and Infowars says. That is why they are accelerating their cases.
    WILL SHITBURG EVER FIGURE OUT THAT "RATE" IS WEIGHTED AGAINST TOTAL POPULATION ??

THE DEMTHUGS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE IN AMERICA; THEY KILL THE ELDERLY IN NURSING HOMES WITH THEIR IDIOCY; AND MURDER, RAPE AND BURN THEIR OWN CITIES TO "PROTEST".

AMERICANS ARE SICK OF THE LIFELONG POLITICIAN DEMTHUG BULLSHIT....= WHY WE ELECTED AN OUTSIDER ,AND WILL AGAIN.

De Oppresso Liber