Thread: Biden to eliminate oil and gas by 2035

1. #406 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You were doing pretty good
    How are the chicken nuggets over at the kiddie table?

Someday when you get to high school you might take Geology. Let me know when you do and don't be afraid to come to me with any questions you might have.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Into the Night (10-26-2020)

3. #407 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the Green New Deal is insane.
    Trump correctly pointed out our Nat Gas has made the USA the largest reduction of carbon.

Biden wants us back in the Paris Accord -and can do it by XO
    2050, not 2035 - and it's dooable or do you have no faith in American ingenuity? How long have you hated American, my friend?

4. #408 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Love it when idiots like you try to [provide helpful information]
    I know that some people, such as yourself, find learning to be an insufferable burden. I get it. Nonetheless, you should try. You only have to learn it once (theoretically) and it would help you so much in alleviating your blinding confusion. Give it a try. You can do it, I know you can. Just start with the Constitution and get a general idea at least of the separation of powers. Yes, it's just a start but it's a good one and you can learn at your own pace.

I realize maybe I was asking too much when I threw the Federal Budget process at you all at once. My bad.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

6. #409 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trump's Brain View Post
    2050, not 2035 - and it's dooable or do you have no faith in American ingenuity? How long have you hated American, my friend?
    It's only doable if you consider bankrupting the country to be acceptable. Economics is not your strong suit. Ask me how I know.

7. The Following User Groans At IBDaMann For This Awful Post:

Trump's Brain (10-26-2020)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

9. #410 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    How are the chicken nuggets over at the kiddie table?

Someday when you get to high school you might take Geology. Let me know when you do and don't be afraid to come to me with any questions you might have.
    Translation: "I know I am a f**king idiot, however, it is much easier to denigrate you with lies then it is to try and prove you wrong"
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

10. #411 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's only doable if you consider bankrupting the country to be acceptable. Economics is not your strong suit. Ask me how I know.
    Since we create, distribute, and own, our currency how do we go bankrupt?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

11. #412 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Except for the release of methane (far heavier than carbon), the waste pollution (the fracking water waste has to go somewhere), the damage to the water tables (flaming faucets), and the earthquakes.

But sure...if you don't include all the above, I guess it's not harmful.
    So the answer is "no" ... that no one has ever pulled you aside and let you know that you are the butt of the joke, of people abusing your trust and manipulating you for a laugh.

Fracking does not cause earthquakes. That is a joke they tell Leftist morons because they'll believe anything.
    Fracking occurs too far below any water tables. That's just hyped-up fear-mongering they tell Leftist morons because they can be manipulated into believing anything.
    There really is no water waste "pollution." The water remains in the ground. Natural geological processes cause it to become part of the earth's crust over hundreds/thousands of years.

Just for laughs ... who told you to panic over "fracking!"? They got you good. Too funny.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

13. #413 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Translation: ...
    Yes, I know you are a f**king idiot and yes, it is currently much easier to mock the crap out of you than it is to try and get you to learn anything.

You can't say I haven't tried. You can't say I haven't given it my best effort. You simply would rather waste everyone's time demonstrating how you know absolutely nothing than to allow your attention to be directed to where you could get the correct information.

So yes, you are a f**king idiot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

15. #414 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since we create, distribute, and own, our currency how do we go bankrupt?
    What part of "Economics is not your strong suit. Ask me how I know" don't you understand?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

17. #415 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So the answer is "no" ... that no one has ever pulled you aside and let you know that you are the butt of the joke, of people abusing your trust and manipulating you for a laugh.

Fracking does not cause earthquakes. That is a joke they tell Leftist morons because they'll believe anything.
    Fracking occurs too far below any water tables. That's just hyped-up fear-mongering they tell Leftist morons because they can be manipulated into believing anything.
    There really is no water waste "pollution." The water remains in the ground. Natural geological processes cause it to become part of the earth's crust over hundreds/thousands of years.

Just for laughs ... who told you to panic over "fracking!"? They got you good. Too funny.
    Speaking of "butts", I see you are still here.

As to fracking, how is the depth determined? Got a clue there clueless?

And where do they dispose of the wastewater? Got any ideas?

In fact, is there anything you have any form of knowledge about save for sticking your head up your ass at lunch time?

18. #416 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Right, fracking doesn't cause earthquakes except for all the earthquakes in places that don't get them. The same places that frack. Sure. OK.

I guess all those flaming faucets were just Hollywood special effects.

I guess all that poisoned water and pollution doesn't really exist.

And yes, methane is a far heavier gas than carbon.

And fracking is also not cost efficient. 42 fracking companies are in bankruptcy.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

19. #417 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What part of "Economics is not your strong suit. Ask me how I know" don't you understand?
    I have been discussing American economics for well over 20 years, and I know you don't have a clue.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econo...s-federal-debt

20. #418 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As to fracking, how is the depth determined?
    It's where the well is, genius. The depth is determined by measurement. Have you ever done that?

And where do they dispose of the wastewater? Got any ideas?
    It's water. They leave it in the ground. It becomes part of the earth's crust over time. Experts call them "natural geological processes."

You are a truly gullible moron. You belong on the left.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

22. #419 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,283 Times in 13,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

This is why LV426 well knows, before running the credit card, to ask "would you like some fries with your order?" I can recognize a man who maintains a laser focus on his career path and who is not to be distracted.
    Rare footage of LV proclaiming his destiny...

23. #420 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have been discussing American economics for well over 20 years
    You mean to say that you have been gibbering with other economics-challenged losers.

I suggest that you confer with me before you make any future stupid comments. It will spare you a bunch of mocking.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post: