Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Trump the victorious !

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    25,456
    Thanks
    10,745
    Thanked 12,468 Times in 8,592 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 772 Times in 736 Posts

    Default Trump the victorious !

    Not only did he slay old Joe,....he also handled his second job as the moderator like a real BOSS! She was powerless to do anything but bend to his will. The poor girl was weak at the knees. LMAO!!! He handled it all just like a REAL leader does.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Callinectes (10-22-2020), Earl (10-23-2020), Evmetro (10-22-2020), Granule (10-23-2020)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44,754
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 20,021 Times in 13,919 Posts
    Groans
    4,786
    Groaned 4,157 Times in 3,875 Posts

    Default

    You should seek help. You are having drug flashbacks. This was a Trump lie fest.

  4. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Earl (10-23-2020)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    25,456
    Thanks
    10,745
    Thanked 12,468 Times in 8,592 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 772 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You should seek help. You are having drug flashbacks. This was a Trump lie fest.
    I dont do drugs, not even pot,...never did. I think its for weaklings. I do drink like a fish every saturday night though!

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    80,667
    Thanks
    32,158
    Thanked 19,844 Times in 15,707 Posts
    Groans
    957
    Groaned 2,240 Times in 2,164 Posts

    Default

    Heh.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Stone (10-22-2020)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,052
    Thanks
    10,027
    Thanked 17,805 Times in 8,319 Posts
    Groans
    1,385
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Not only did he slay old Joe,....he also handled his second job as the moderator like a real BOSS! She was powerless to do anything but bend to his will. The poor girl was weak at the knees. LMAO!!! He handled it all just like a REAL leader does.
    Trump was not victorious, he has a problem with Hunter Biden, Hunter living rent in Trump's head?!!

  9. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

    Earl (10-23-2020)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    25,456
    Thanks
    10,745
    Thanked 12,468 Times in 8,592 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 772 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump was not victorious, he has a problem with Hunter Biden, Hunter living rent in Trump's head?!!
    I would say that old Joe is the one thats going to have a Hunter Biden problem. Little guys tend to flip on the big guy if it keeps their rat asses out of prison. . Just ask John Gotti...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Evmetro (10-22-2020)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    25,456
    Thanks
    10,745
    Thanked 12,468 Times in 8,592 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 772 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Heh.

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,281
    Thanks
    1,421
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

    Default

    Sure Putin's chattel tRump was victorious at making another fool of himself with so much sh!t on his liar face that the second task was rather easy for former Vice President Biden to hand Putin's ass-et tRump's ass back to him. Vote Blue wave in order to finally have a legitimate POTUS for a change in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law and the unobstructed will of the majority voter and a uncorrupted electoral college. This after four years of having Russian and sold out republican murderous and uncivilized garbage at the currently coronavirus contaminated White House.

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    25,456
    Thanks
    10,745
    Thanked 12,468 Times in 8,592 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 772 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Sure Putin's chattel tRump was victorious at making another fool of himself with so much sh!t on his liar face that the second task was rather easy for former Vice President Biden to hand Putin's ass-et tRump's ass back to him. Vote Blue wave in order to finally have a legitimate POTUS for a change in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law and the unobstructed will of the majority voter and a uncorrupted electoral college. This after four years of having Russian and sold out republican murderous and uncivilized garbage at the currently coronavirus contaminated White House.
    Fuck you Chinese scum. Maybe you should ask yourself why so many diseases always seem to originate in your pigish shithole country. For fucks sake....even the black plague started in China because of you monkey,rat,bat eating nasty fish head fuckers.

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15,417
    Thanks
    1,222
    Thanked 8,347 Times in 5,097 Posts
    Groans
    389
    Groaned 1,452 Times in 1,343 Posts

    Default

    Trump did lie like a champ, but I will allot that it was his best showing by far. He was generally calm & scored some good points.

    Joe was solid also. General consensus seems to be a draw. Both guys benefited from low expectations - Trump from the last debate, and Biden from months of conservatives portraying him as addled.

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 82 Times in 62 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Not only did he slay old Joe,....he also handled his second job as the moderator like a real BOSS! She was powerless to do anything but bend to his will. The poor girl was weak at the knees. LMAO!!! He handled it all just like a REAL leader does.
    IDK, he sure didn't look too happy up there tonight, but I guess we'll find out on November 3rd what sort of impact, if any, he made tonight.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

  17. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,631
    Thanks
    16,246
    Thanked 2,967 Times in 2,141 Posts
    Groans
    97
    Groaned 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I didn't see the whole thing, but joe looked rested and even lucid at times. Must be nice having a week off to rehearse dodging the questions. One thing I heard was him talking about how Trump knew how bad the covid thing was gonna be, but didn't tell the public. Trump comes back with "I didn't want the people to panic". Joe comes back with "Americans don't panic". I damn near spit out the Reese's peanut butter cup I was nibbling on! Apparently, joe didn't have to go to the store every day at 7am and stand in line to see if he could get a couple rolls of TP. I did that for 2 damn weeks. Somebody was for damn sure panicking! And there's got to be some reason the government was so hush hush about UFOs for almost 75 years, and that reason is because Americans DO panic. I didn't hear what was important though, at least to me. WTF is biden's "plan" for covid response? Is it so radically different(and better)than Trump's? I really loved that he got the hunter stuff in though, that Bobulinski thing was genius.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung



    “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin



    “Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Trump is a beast - he tweeted this after the debate


  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    27,383
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 13,706 Times in 9,561 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 661 Times in 631 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    I didn't see the whole thing, but joe looked rested and even lucid at times. Must be nice having a week off to rehearse dodging the questions. One thing I heard was him talking about how Trump knew how bad the covid thing was gonna be, but didn't tell the public. Trump comes back with "I didn't want the people to panic". Joe comes back with "Americans don't panic". I damn near spit out the Reese's peanut butter cup I was nibbling on! Apparently, joe didn't have to go to the store every day at 7am and stand in line to see if he could get a couple rolls of TP. I did that for 2 damn weeks. Somebody was for damn sure panicking! And there's got to be some reason the government was so hush hush about UFOs for almost 75 years, and that reason is because Americans DO panic. I didn't hear what was important though, at least to me. WTF is biden's "plan" for covid response? Is it so radically different(and better)than Trump's? I really loved that he got the hunter stuff in though, that Bobulinski thing was genius.
    Joke didn't fall completely apart, but from about 40 minutes in and on he was often not making a lot of sense. There were several times where he had to repeatedly correct himself on things before continuing.

    The biggest slam came from Trump asking about the laptop and related issues to it. Biden either refused to answer or simply said it was "A lie" even when it was something that was clearly already out there with proof. In fact, Biden made claims things Trump said were "Lies" on a number of occasions where Trump clearly was saying something truthful. That whole situation is turning into a major shit storm for Biden and it looks like it's going to get a lot worse. Looks to me like all of Hunter's business partners are turning on him and trying to get in a position to avoid criminal charges. They clearly know last man standing gets all the time.

    Biden at a number of points just laughed at Trump's claims even as Trump was clearly saying stuff that was true. For example he said Biden would end fracking. Biden flatly said "That's a lie." Trump said he had the video. Biden challenged him on that, and Trump replied "It'll be on my site tomorrow." Biden then less than a minute later said he would only end fracking on federal land changing his position and putting lie to his earlier claim, at least in part.

    Biden's COVID plan is to return to March or April of this year. That is, shut down the country, force everyone to wear a mask, tank the economy and spend borrowed / printed money to give everybody handouts like crazy to make up for the shutdown. It's as if the guy wants a do-over.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    Callinectes (10-22-2020)

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 06:29 AM
  2. Glorious Republican Spain will be forever victorious!
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 01:46 AM
  3. Democrats Victorious - The Terrorists Win!
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 07:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •