Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump A Mass Murderer?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    SO how could he of prevented those deaths ? Why dont you explain in detail .
    Also couldnt other world leaders of prevented deaths so are they all mass murders also?
    Under Obama 60 million Americans got sick from the flu and around 13000 died should he be called a mass murder also?
    by the way under O bung hole and blow hole joe they used up our supply of PPEs and we didnt have them , shouldn't they be held responsible for the deaths also?

And what about the Chinese where the pandemic started ? It appears they were experminting with the virus in a class 4 lab and ir got away from them and lied about it, shouldn't they be held responsible for it ?
    Your argument is so flawed its pathetic .

The pandemic isn't trumps fault in any way, yes he could of cried wolf and scared the hell out of the entire population before he knew the actual affects.
    He didnt know any more about it then you did or I did, no one knew what was going to happen.
    You know what would be easier? Explaining in detail why you are such an idiot. Trump started out by basically calling the coronavirus a hoax. And sure, he stopped flights to China in January. But that was only because he actually took advice from the experts for a change. (I don't think he ever did that again) Also, by the time he did that, most of the other major carriers had already stopped flights to China. What Trump did went downhill from there. Next, the leaders of countries who have a higher death per capita from coronavirus than ours are indeed guilty of mass murder too. Next, the flu is just the flu. The same can't be said for the coronavirus. And no doubt the Omonkey administration did take some sort of action on the matter. So all in all, I couldn't call them mass murderers. Next, the experimentation angle is just conspiracy theory bullshit. Did they also create Covid 1 through 18 in a lab too? Also, more people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than in China. Where it started. And they have over a billion more people!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    If you are going to blame Trump who else should be blamed for deaths? State governors? How about those in Congress and state legislatures? Will Biden be blamed for deaths that occur once he's in office?

The argument raised in this thread is little short of idiotic.

Trump is to blame. Only Trump. He is the president. The buck stops with him.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Funny they don't blame China (the country of origin) for covering it up before it became world-wide spread.

What if ebola had taken a foothold here and started spreading. What would we do, blame Africa? Or some country there? What difference would that make.

4. #34 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    What if ebola had taken a foothold here and started spreading. What would we do, blame Africa? Or some country there? What difference would that make.
    Ebola wasn't nearly as contagious. It is no comparison. That is what difference it makes.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

You know what would be easier? Explaining in detail why you are such an idiot. Trump started out by basically calling the coronavirus a hoax. And sure, he stopped flights to China in January. But that was only because he actually took advice from the experts for a change. (I don't think he ever did that again) Also, by the time he did that, most of the other major carriers had already stopped flights to China. What Trump did went downhill from there. Next, the leaders of countries who have a higher death per capita from coronavirus than ours are indeed guilty of mass murder too. Next, the flu is just the flu. The same can't be said for the coronavirus. And no doubt the Omonkey administration did take some sort of action on the matter. So all in all, I couldn't call them mass murderers. Next, the experimentation angle is just conspiracy theory bullshit. Did they also create Covid 1 through 18 in a lab too? Also, more people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than in China. Where it started. And they have over a billion more people!
    o please do explain why I am a idiot I would love to hear your opinion.
    first lets look up the definition of murder shall we?

mur·der
    /ˈmərdər/

noun

1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another: "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer" synonyms killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, ... more

verb

1. kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation: "somebody tried to murder Joe" synonyms kill, put/do to death, assassinate, execute, liquidate, ... more

So your saying Trump is guilty of premeditated unlawful murder,I tell you what you go ahead and find a court in the united states that will charge him .You don't even know the meaning of the word murder.

But back to my favorite subject which is me you claiming it would be easier to prove Im a idiot , now please do prove it.

Did you call me that because your upset and butt hurt or because I disagree with your claim or is it simply poor upbringing ?
    Did it make you feel like a real man to do so and stroke your ego and make you feel good and give you a illusion of control ?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ebola wasn't nearly as contagious. It is no comparison. That is what difference it makes.

Nice dodge to the point. The point is would you blame Africa if ebola had started spreading here. And doing so would do no good. Just as blaming China would do no good. And as I told bulletbob, more people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than have in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

o please do explain why I am a idiot I would love to hear your opinion.
    first lets look up the definition of murder shall we?

mur·der
    /ˈmərdər/

noun

1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another: "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer" synonyms killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, ... more

verb

1. kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation: "somebody tried to murder Joe" synonyms kill, put/do to death, assassinate, execute, liquidate, ... more

So your saying Trump is guilty of premeditated unlawful murder,I tell you what you go ahead and find a court in the united states that will charge him .You don't even know the meaning of the word murder.

But back to my favorite subject which is me you claiming it would be easier to prove Im a idiot , now please do prove it.

Did you call me that because your upset and butt hurt or because I disagree with your claim or is it simply poor upbringing ?
    Did it make you feel like a real man to do so and stroke your ego and make you feel good and give you a illusion of control ?

Over 250,000 people dead is proof of what I say. Those people couldn't be any more dead than if Trump had personally killed them. It was his actions that caused those people to die. That is murderer enough for me.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Over 250,000 people dead is proof of what I say. Those people couldn't be any more dead than if Trump had personally killed them. It was his actions that caused those people to die. That is murderer enough for me.
    Yes it easy to blame a political rival for for death. Why don't you explain how its his fault and how its murder.
    I have posted what murder is do you disagree with that ?
    Isnt abortion murder also ?

The US Supreme Court legalized abortion in the well-known Roe v Wade decision in 1973; currently, there are about 1.2 million abortions are performed each year in the United State
    Isnt that also murder by your standard ?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nice dodge to the point. The point is would you blame Africa if ebola had started spreading here. And doing so would do no good. Just as blaming China would do no good. And as I told bulletbob, more people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than have in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people!
    Ebola is introduced into the human population through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals.
    It is NOT airborne, so it's far less contagious.
    But yes, you can kiss China's ass. I'm not.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes it easy to blame a political rival for for death. Why don't you explain how its his fault and how its murder.

The US Supreme Court legalized abortion in the well-known Roe v Wade decision in 1973; currently, there are about 1.2 million abortions are performed each year in the United State
    Maybe he thinks it's birth control?

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Many devoted trumptards do too.
    Trumpsters believe in bullshit,Trump shits out his mouth!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

overall (11-22-2020)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump isn't a political rival. He is just a mass murderer. Next, what could I say to you that wouldn't be less wonderful to you than the taste of shit as you lick president Trump's asshole clean. But I will explain it again anyway. Trump didn't impose a quarantine when he first heard of the coronavirus. That decision directly led directly to over 250,000 people dying. To make things worse, he started out by calling the coronavirus a hoax. It didn't turn out that way, did it. ANSWER IT!!!! Did it. He then said that warmer weather would make it go away. The exact fucking opposite happened. Didn't it. ANSWER IT!!!! Didn't it. It was later revealed by Trump himself that he knew all along that the coronavirus was serious. But downplayed it because he didn't want to cause a "panic." Didn't he. ANSWER IT!!! Didn't he. He also tried to force states to reopen their schools. (But even an idiot would know that would cause the virus to spread faster) Didn't he. ANSWER IT!!! Didn't he.

President Chump did about everything he could to cause genocide. If he had his way, millions would be dead by now. It at least makes him responsible for the deaths of over 257,000 people. (So Far) I'll bet an idiot like you would say that Hitler killed 6 million jews. (Which is bullshit) But Trump supposedly didn't kill anybody. I have better things to do than to answer idiots like you. Don't reply to my threads unless you have something sensible to say.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ebola is introduced into the human population through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals.
    It is NOT airborne, so it's far less contagious.
    But yes, you can kiss China's ass. I'm not.
    Ebola may not be airborn, but from everything I have seen about it over the years, it still managed to be pretty damned infectious. They also say that there is no evidence that ebola could be spread through a mosquito bite. But if they can spread malaria, I don't see any reason why they couldn't spread ebola as well. Next, you HAVE to give the devil his due. If the commies can do something better, like control the coronavirus, then't it's time to go all commie! Fuck your "freedoms." They're a joke anyway.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

trump is no more a mass murderer than obama is..............wait, obama murdered dozens with all his drone strikes, so maybe you might be right. they are both mass murderers
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump isn't a political rival. He is just a mass murderer. Next, what could I say to you that wouldn't be less wonderful to you than the taste of shit as you lick president Trump's asshole clean. But I will explain it again anyway. Trump didn't impose a quarantine when he first heard of the coronavirus. That decision directly led directly to over 250,000 people dying. To make things worse, he started out by calling the coronavirus a hoax. It didn't turn out that way, did it. ANSWER IT!!!! Did it. He then said that warmer weather would make it go away. The exact fucking opposite happened. Didn't it. ANSWER IT!!!! Didn't it. It was later revealed by Trump himself that he knew all along that the coronavirus was serious. But downplayed it because he didn't want to cause a "panic." Didn't he. ANSWER IT!!! Didn't he. He also tried to force states to reopen their schools. (But even an idiot would know that would cause the virus to spread faster) Didn't he. ANSWER IT!!! Didn't he.

President Chump did about everything he could to cause genocide. If he had his way, millions would be dead by now. It at least makes him responsible for the deaths of over 257,000 people. (So Far) I'll bet an idiot like you would say that Hitler killed 6 million jews. (Which is bullshit) But Trump supposedly didn't kill anybody. I have better things to do than to answer idiots like you. Don't reply to my threads unless you have something sensible to say.
    well then prove how he murdered 250,000 people >

O yes so now I am a idiot because you cant prove your claim , using vulgar language really makes you feel like a man hey, at least for a short period of time.
    how did it spread faster a unknown virus that we know nothing about , I suppose he must know everything . or should have right .

Its his fault it spread so fast around the world right .
    When you grow up and are able to use reasoning and common sense instead of play ground and bar room language and being a internet tough guy let me know.