Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Is Trump A Mass Murderer?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    25,166
    Thanks
    665
    Thanked 4,732 Times in 3,710 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,663 Times in 1,523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Si you got nothing but hate. Fuck you
    #deflection

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    Trump calls these deaths a big hoax
    And so do his trumptard followers.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So prove trump killed one person. Just one.

    There are over 230,000 people who have died from the coronavirus. Is that something you can even agree with? If not, there is no need to discuss further.

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,962
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus because of him.
    what do you think he should have done?
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    53,768
    Thanks
    71,219
    Thanked 32,381 Times in 21,073 Posts
    Groans
    2,273
    Groaned 4,026 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    what do you think he should have done?
    Care

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    overall (11-22-2020)

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,962
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Care
    maybe he does, maybe he doesn't...........does not caring make him a mass murderer?
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    53,768
    Thanks
    71,219
    Thanked 32,381 Times in 21,073 Posts
    Groans
    2,273
    Groaned 4,026 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    maybe he does, maybe he doesn't...........does not caring make him a mass murderer?
    No, but it makes him a very poor leader.

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,953
    Thanked 2,893 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Groans
    47
    Groaned 119 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    If Biden wins, we can see how successful he will be in defeating a virus that keeps mutating and finds humans tasty.

  10. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    42,962
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    No, but it makes him a very poor leader.
    well that goes without saying..........
    The war on crime, war on drugs, war on terror, and now the war on opiods.............there's a reason they call it a war. So you idiots will easily accept the collateral damage of innocents

  11. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    what do you think he should have done?

    Something other than everything he could do to downplay the danger and make it spread faster.

  12. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    If Biden wins, we can see how successful he will be in defeating a virus that keeps mutating and finds humans tasty.
    I started a thread called, "Coronavirus. Gone in 3 weeks." If the advice I gave in it was taken, we could be rid of all the coronavirus. No matter what form it has mutated into. We could probably also get rid of the flu. As well as any other contagious disease where people aren't simply long term carriers of the disease.

  13. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 42 Times in 34 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus because of him. And dead is DEAD! Trump could have prevented most of those deaths. You are welcome to your own opinion. But that makes him mass murderer enough for me.

    Also, at first, he called the coronavirus a hoax. Though later he admitted that he was lying and knew right from the beginning how bad the coronavirus was. But he downplayed it because he didn't want to cause a "panic." Oh, it's ok if they DIE! Just as long as they don't "panic." What a joke. Then later he said that warm weather would make it go away. The opposite happened. Then he tried to force states to open their schools. But even a moron would have known that would make the virus spread faster. And recently Trump called experts on the issue idiots. For a layperson like Trump to call experts idiots moves him beyond the realm of idiot into the realm of criminal. Such as a mass murderer.

    Now let me give you a reality check on the coronavirus. As things are now it is the leading cause of death in the U.S. And many hospitals ICU units are at the breaking point. Guess what will happen if they do break. Also, a National Geographic website says that coronavirus is likely to be 50 to 100 times more deadly than the flu.

    And on the news about a week ago they said that in the past 7 months the coronavirus has killed more people than the flu has in the past 5 years combined. Also, there are about 8 million people who have been infected here. But we have around 311 million other people. 8 million goes into 311 million 38.87 times. And as I said, there have been over 220,000 deaths from it here. Just going by 200,000, that number times 38.87 comes to 7,774,000 people who could die.

    Recently (hopefully) soon to be ex-persident Trump brought up "herd immunity." But the only way that could work at all is if all those who could be infected do get infected. And you know what that would mean. Sure, eventually we will come up with a vaccine or some other treatment. But how many more people will die before then.

    Also, if a vaccine they come up with is anything like the flu vaccine, the best you could hope for is for it to be about 50% effective. Another thing is that you can't get much more immune than you would be if you already had it. But some people have caught it more than once. There was one such woman on the news recently. And from what I remember about it, her second infection was worse than her first.

    Another thing is that the coronavirus is mutating. Possibly faster than the flu virus does. According to one website, there are 7 new types of coronavirus that have mutated into existence. On another website the spoke of an un-peer reviewed paper that came out of China that says 30 new strains of coronavirus have mutated into being. So my advice to you? PANIC! And don't vote for Trump.
    SO how could he of prevented those deaths ? Why dont you explain in detail .
    Also couldnt other world leaders of prevented deaths so are they all mass murders also?
    Under Obama 60 million Americans got sick from the flu and around 13000 died should he be called a mass murder also?
    by the way under O bung hole and blow hole joe they used up our supply of PPEs and we didnt have them , shouldn't they be held responsible for the deaths also?

    And what about the Chinese where the pandemic started ? It appears they were experminting with the virus in a class 4 lab and ir got away from them and lied about it, shouldn't they be held responsible for it ?
    Your argument is so flawed its pathetic .

    The pandemic isn't trumps fault in any way, yes he could of cried wolf and scared the hell out of the entire population before he knew the actual affects.
    He didnt know any more about it then you did or I did, no one knew what was going to happen.

  14. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,312
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,055 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 97 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    If you are going to blame Trump who else should be blamed for deaths? State governors? How about those in Congress and state legislatures? Will Biden be blamed for deaths that occur once he's in office?

    The argument raised in this thread is little short of idiotic.

  15. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,953
    Thanked 2,893 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Groans
    47
    Groaned 119 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    I started a thread called, "Coronavirus. Gone in 3 weeks." If the advice I gave in it was taken, we could be rid of all the coronavirus. No matter what form it has mutated into. We could probably also get rid of the flu. As well as any other contagious disease where people aren't simply long term carriers of the disease.
    Of course!

  16. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    20,731
    Thanks
    3,117
    Thanked 12,358 Times in 9,058 Posts
    Groans
    119
    Groaned 262 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    If you are going to blame Trump who else should be blamed for deaths? State governors? How about those in Congress and state legislatures? Will Biden be blamed for deaths that occur once he's in office?

    The argument raised in this thread is little short of idiotic.
    Funny they don't blame China (the country of origin) for covering it up before it became world-wide spread.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Similar Threads

  1. Histories Greatest Mass Murderer.
    By yourhighness in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2019, 08:27 PM
  2. Another trump Mass Murderer Arrested
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2019, 02:54 PM
  3. Another liberal college student mass murderer
    By The_Trump_Effect in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 09:16 PM
  4. Mass Murderer MASSACRES NINETEEN with knife
    By Seahawk in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 03:21 PM
  5. In what ways are JPP righties like a mass murderer?
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •