Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump A Mass Murderer?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

I never saw so many dimwitted lying shit stains until I came here.

2. #47 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Ebola may not be airborn, but from everything I have seen about it over the years, it still managed to be pretty damned infectious. They also say that there is no evidence that ebola could be spread through a mosquito bite. But if they can spread malaria, I don't see any reason why they couldn't spread ebola as well. Next, you HAVE to give the devil his due. If the commies can do something better, like control the coronavirus, then't it's time to go all commie! Fuck your "freedoms." They're a joke anyway.
    Oh, Ebola is serious, no doubt. But when a simple lot of produce has it, it is stopped by destroying that lot. Problem solved. Simple as that.
    The China Virus is airborne and far more contagious. There's no comparison whatsoever.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well there are over 220,000 Americans who are dead from the coronavirus because of him. And dead is DEAD! Trump could have prevented most of those deaths. You are welcome to your own opinion. But that makes him mass murderer enough for me.

Also, at first, he called the coronavirus a hoax. Though later he admitted that he was lying and knew right from the beginning how bad the coronavirus was. But he downplayed it because he didn't want to cause a "panic." Oh, it's ok if they DIE! Just as long as they don't "panic." What a joke. Then later he said that warm weather would make it go away. The opposite happened. Then he tried to force states to open their schools. But even a moron would have known that would make the virus spread faster. And recently Trump called experts on the issue idiots. For a layperson like Trump to call experts idiots moves him beyond the realm of idiot into the realm of criminal. Such as a mass murderer.

Now let me give you a reality check on the coronavirus. As things are now it is the leading cause of death in the U.S. And many hospitals ICU units are at the breaking point. Guess what will happen if they do break. Also, a National Geographic website says that coronavirus is likely to be 50 to 100 times more deadly than the flu.

And on the news about a week ago they said that in the past 7 months the coronavirus has killed more people than the flu has in the past 5 years combined. Also, there are about 8 million people who have been infected here. But we have around 311 million other people. 8 million goes into 311 million 38.87 times. And as I said, there have been over 220,000 deaths from it here. Just going by 200,000, that number times 38.87 comes to 7,774,000 people who could die.

Recently (hopefully) soon to be ex-persident Trump brought up "herd immunity." But the only way that could work at all is if all those who could be infected do get infected. And you know what that would mean. Sure, eventually we will come up with a vaccine or some other treatment. But how many more people will die before then.

Also, if a vaccine they come up with is anything like the flu vaccine, the best you could hope for is for it to be about 50% effective. Another thing is that you can't get much more immune than you would be if you already had it. But some people have caught it more than once. There was one such woman on the news recently. And from what I remember about it, her second infection was worse than her first.

Another thing is that the coronavirus is mutating. Possibly faster than the flu virus does. According to one website, there are 7 new types of coronavirus that have mutated into existence. On another website the spoke of an un-peer reviewed paper that came out of China that says 30 new strains of coronavirus have mutated into being. So my advice to you? PANIC! And don't vote for Trump.
    so many people manifesting facts to inject results that never took place vs actual events that never change taken place. Like positions of ancestry amounting to populaiton timed apart historically so far replacememtns repeatig human error since dawn of civilzation designed by humans to take advantage of other humans ancestrally until extinction.

threads like this are how it never ends one generation after another.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    well then prove how he murdered 250,000 people >

O yes so now I am a idiot because you cant prove your claim , using vulgar language really makes you feel like a man hey, at least for a short period of time.
    how did it spread faster a unknown virus that we know nothing about , I suppose he must know everything . or should have right .

Its his fault it spread so fast around the world right .
    When you grow up and are able to use reasoning and common sense instead of play ground and bar room language and being a internet tough guy let me know.

I proved by stating questions and saying "ANSWER IT!!!!" You never answered a single thing. So don't bother me with your nonsense.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

I proved by stating questions and saying "ANSWER IT!!!!" You never answered a single thing. So don't bother me with your nonsense.
    you don't even know what murder is. go get a grip on reality

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you don't even know what murder is. go get a grip on reality

You are the one who has no sense of reality. I have over 258,000 dead people I can point to to support my claim. What do you have. Also, I would bet that you have no problem spouting the bullshit that Hitler killed 6 million jews. Just put Trump in that category.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are the one who has no sense of reality. I have over 258,000 dead people I can point to to support my claim. What do you have. Also, I would bet that you have no problem spouting the bullshit that Hitler killed 6 million jews. Just put Trump in that category.
    I have common sense.
    Yes Hitler is responsible for killing Jews if you recall the death camps where people were shot a
    gassed etc .
    Did trump set up death camps and order people killed ?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have common sense.
    Yes Hitler is responsible for killing Jews if you recall the death camps where people were shot a
    gassed etc .
    Did trump set up death camps and order people killed ?

If you should ever find yourself wanting the REAL truth, just send me a PM and let me know. Not that I expect you to. Because as they say, "Ignorance is bliss." Also, when people die en masse, does it really matter where they die? Another thing is that the Russians were able to exterminate millions of Ukrainians without any camps at all. It was called the Holdomor. I'll give you a couple pictures.

holodomor.jpg holodomor victims 2.jpg

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    so many people manifesting facts to inject results that never took place vs actual events that never change taken place. Like positions of ancestry amounting to populaiton timed apart historically so far replacememtns repeatig human error since dawn of civilzation designed by humans to take advantage of other humans ancestrally until extinction.

threads like this are how it never ends one generation after another.

The latest "manufactured" fact is that over 266,000 American have died from the coronavirus.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    I never saw so many dimwitted lying shit stains until I came here.
    Would you care to elaborate?

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No but you go ahead and explain how its hos fault

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Would you care to elaborate?
    No point to ever debate you vermin.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No but you go ahead and explain how its hos fault

I did in my thread. Too bad that you have had the ability to understand brainwashed out of you.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    No point to ever debate you vermin.

Only true vermin would refuse to debate me. Because then they would be PROVEN to be vermin.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did in my thread. Too bad that you have had the ability to understand brainwashed out of you.
    to bad you don't know what your talking about and are delusional , I guess you agree with china that it started because of America and they had nothing to do with it.