Members banned from this thread: CFM, CharacterAssassin, StoneByStone and Matt Dillon


Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Positive current events - where good news for America is bad news for DEMOCRATS

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Positive current events - where good news for America is bad news for DEMOCRATS


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    34,240
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16,783 Times in 10,631 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,723 Times in 2,537 Posts

    Default

    Debatable, and largely uneventful, like celebrating a gimme

    And Biden is correct, time will tell, if the SCOTUS becomes just another political partisan entity, another institution Trump f*cked up, there are remedies available to put it back to where the Founders intended it to be

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Phantasmal (10-22-2020)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    12,621
    Thanks
    636
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 3,181 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 116 Times in 113 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Debatable, and largely uneventful, like celebrating a gimme

    And Biden is correct, time will tell, if the SCOTUS becomes just another political partisan entity, another institution Trump f*cked up, there are remedies available to put it back to where the Founders intended it to be
    So your assumption is its not already another "political partisan entity" and that it wasn't fucked up before trump? This is precisely why you people cannot be taken seriously

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    largely uneventful, like celebrating a gimme
    Yet here you are.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So your assumption is its not already another "political partisan entity" and that it wasn't fucked up before trump? This is precisely why you people cannot be taken seriously
    Anchovies seems to think his beloved Party of the Jackass will pack the Court as soon as they get the chance, doesn't he?

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,576
    Thanks
    5,715
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Good news is not newsworthy because positive change is incremental and the product of hard work and sustained effort every day.
    Bad news IS the news because Trump can plotz on his tweeter every second, is abhorrent, and gets the facetime.

    Bad news is important, but it's also plentiful, like Republicans masturbation habits when their mommies leave them alone to go to Walmart
    to get TV dinners.

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    12,621
    Thanks
    636
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 3,181 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 116 Times in 113 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Good news is not newsworthy because positive change is incremental and the product of hard work and sustained effort every day.
    Bad news IS the news because Trump can plotz on his tweeter every second, is abhorrent, and gets the facetime.

    Bad news is important, but it's also plentiful, like Republicans masturbation habits when their mommies leave them alone to go to Walmart
    to get TV dinners.
    Look at this fucking moron. Your a friend of Jeffrey Toobin and you gave the balls to talk about the masturbation habits of others????? LMAFO you loser cockroach

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    The Senate Judiciary Committee has just voted to subpoena Twitter and Facebook over the tech companies’ move to censor the original New York Post story that first revealed emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop.

    Senator Hawley said that the committee did not have enough GOP support even 24 hours ago for subpoenas of Twitter and Facebook, and that everything seems to have changed in the last day.

    This is a developing story. More is forthcoming.


    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/22/biden-insider-tony-bobulinski-provides-trove-documents-senate-investigators/

  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    LMAFO you loser cockroach
    Just point and laugh. Mcslobber is petrified because now his precious Kamala and a lot of DEMOCRAT leaders are implicated along with Boss Biden.

  11. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Red face





    The Department of Justice (DOJ) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have issued a final regulatory rule that bans convicted felons, gang members, and domestic abusers from securing asylum to remain in the United States.





    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/21/trump-bans-convicted-felons-gang-members-securing-asylum/

Similar Threads

  1. News about current events
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2020, 04:15 PM
  2. Good news for America; bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 12:59 PM
  3. Good news for America; bad news for DEMOCRATS
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 01:37 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2018, 11:31 PM
  5. Current events in the news
    By Русский агент in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 07:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •