Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Judge Barrett...

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You seem to deny Congress' power to regulate international, interstate and tribal commerce.
    How so?

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    How so?
    You told me in your very first response that it doesn't apply. I told you that you were incorrect and you have been defending your error to this point.

Do you acknowledge that Congress has the power to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You told me in your very first response that it doesn't apply. I told you that you were incorrect and you have been defending your error to this point.

Do you acknowledge that Congress has the power to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes?
    I said none of the above. YOU took it entirely the wrong way.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said none of the above.
    Correct, and the correct answer is, in fact, either "yes" or "no" ... not neither of them.

YOU took it entirely the wrong way.
    There's only one "way" to take "none of the above." The only way neither "yes" nor "no" can apply is if you deny Congress has the power to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes.

So, I'll ask again, do you acknowledge that Congress has the power to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look at Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution.
    You are correct very poorly worded. With regards to marriage the Fed can’t...

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

She has made some horrible ruling in regards to people against the establishment. She is farther right and crazier than Scalia. There could not be a worse choice. https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/10/e...coney-barrett/
    Last edited by Nordberg; 10-24-2020 at 12:07 PM.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    You are correct very poorly worded. With regards to marriage the Fed can’t...
    Nothing poorly worded at all.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    I guess he refuses to accept their evolved definition of marriage.
    He said the 14th amendment applies to all people. By opposing polygamy, he's saying they're not people.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Correct, and the correct answer is, in fact, either "yes" or "no" ... not neither of them.

There's only one "way" to take "none of the above." The only way neither "yes" nor "no" can apply is if you deny Congress has the power to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes.

So, I'll ask again, do you acknowledge that Congress has the power to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes?
    My answer "none of the above" didn't mean what you think. Clearly, there is more than one way of taking it since you did.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My answer "none of the above" didn't mean what you think. Clearly, there is more than one way of taking it since you did.
    Could you let me in on what you meant by "none of the above" when the choices were either "yes" or "no"?

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    [disingenuous image deleted]
    It must suck to be you.

It will really suck to be you in two weeks.

Oh yeah ... SUCK THIS!

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Could you let me in on what you meant by "none of the above" when the choices were either "yes" or "no"?
    You said you already knew and there was no other option than what you determined.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You said you already knew and there was no other option than what you determined.
    I'll take that as you don't want to tell me.