Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Biz Partner Confirms Hunter/China business dealings w/father

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    The ethical news organization won't air a story without verifying it first, unlike like the right wing tabloids, and this story at this point is quite porous.
    Unless it was about trump you dishonest jackwagon! Wake up and smell what you are shoveling!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

ExpressLane (10-22-2020), Grokmaster (10-22-2020)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,003 Times in 8,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I was the one that lied when I told you how I'd show up. That's the sign of a pussy.
    Exactly.

You claimed you were going to come to Orlando to call me out then you never did.

After I pointed that fact out to you, you just started lying your ass off by claiming that you were here.

That's the real sign of a pussy.

To make the claim about there being no doubt would assume that anyone believes what you claim.
    And it would be a correct assumption provided that "anyone" means anyone whose opinion of what I say matters to me.

What you and your fellow worthless redneck trash believe is of no consequence anyway.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Exactly.

You claimed you were going to come to Orlando to call me out then you never did.

After I pointed that fact out to you, you just started lying your ass off by claiming that you were here.

That's the real sign of a pussy.

And it would be a correct assumption provided that "anyone" means anyone whose opinion of what I say matters to me.

What you and your fellow worthless redneck trash believe is of no consequence anyway.
    You have to change posts because you're scared.

When I come unannounced, do you think you'll piss your pants or shit your pants first?

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Liar I never mentioned sex!
    It is not necessary to actually mention sex.

Read the rule.

It couldn't be more specific.

Even hinting or tip-toeing up to the line on the subject of children is not tolerated here in the least.

You violated 12b and hopefully you'll get a two to four week ban for it.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have to change posts because you're scared.

When I come unannounced, do you think you'll piss your pants or shit your pants first?
    STANDARD PRACTICE FOR PUSSY-ASS BITCHES...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have to change my shorts because I'm scared.

When I come unannounced, do you think I'll piss my pants or shit my pants first?
    I doubt it would be noticeable, given what you usually walk around with in your nasty, filthy drawers.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

HunterBiden,Burisma,andCorruption:
    TheImpactonU.S.GovernmentPolicyandRelatedConcerns
    U.S.SenateCommitteeonHomelandSecurityandGovernment alAffairs
    U.S.SenateCommitteeonFinance
    MajorityStaffReport

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Oct. 15, 2020 4:42 pm ET

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden walks toward a podium at the Southwest Focal Point Community Center in Pembroke Pines, Florida on Tuesday.
    Photo: tom brenner/Reuters

The Biden influence-peddling racket appears to be much more lucrative than previously reported. The Joe Biden presidential campaign may be changing its story on a Wednesday New York Post report about the family’s Ukrainian enrichment project. And now the Post reports on a new trove of documents suggesting that the Biden family was able to collect big money in China just for arranging meetings.

The Post’s Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge report:

Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show.

One email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017, with the subject line “Expectations,” included details of “remuneration packages” for six people involved in an unspecified business venture.

According to the Post, the email suggests that participants were considering reserving 10% of the equity in the deal for “the big guy.”

Another email — sent by Biden as part of an Aug. 2, 2017, chain — involved a deal he struck with the since-vanished chairman of CEFC, Ye Jianming, for half-ownership of a holding company that was expected to provide Biden with more than $10 million a year.

Ye, who had ties to the Chinese military and intelligence service, hasn’t been seen since being taken into custody by Chinese authorities in early 2018, and CEFC went bankrupt earlier this year, according to reports.

Biden wrote that Ye had sweetened the terms of an earlier, three-year consulting contract with CEFC that was to pay him $10 million annually “for introductions alone.”

On Wednesday this column wondered what a company controlled by a Ukrainian oligarch got in return for large checks to a Biden family member. Some readers correctly pointed out that selling influence is wrong even if the seller never delivers any big policy changes in return. It appears that this column also may have underrated how much revenue Bidens can collect simply by opening doors.

If accurate, the latest Post report also suggests that (spoiler alert!) Hunter Biden wasn’t being paid for his financial acumen. According to the Thursday story:

The documents obtained by The Post also include an “Attorney Engagement Letter” executed in September 2017 in which one of Ye’s top lieutenants, former Hong Kong government official Chi Ping Patrick Ho, agreed to pay Biden a $1 million retainer for “Counsel to matters related to US law and advice pertaining to the hiring and legal analysis of any US Law Firm or Lawyer.”

As for Wednesday’s Post report on Biden family business in Ukraine, many media outlets are working hard to debunk it, but so far they don’t seem to be having much luck.

“Biden campaign lashes out at New York Post” is the headline on a Politico story from Kyle Cheney and Natasha Bertrand published on Wednesday night. The authors write that Team Biden is “punching back” at the Post story and that advisers to Mr. Biden during his time as vice president “rejected the Post’s suggestion that Biden met with a representative of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings in 2015.”

Biden loyalists are rhetorically free to lash out, punch back and reject suggestions. But readers who stick with the Politico story all the way to paragraphs 14 and 15 learn that the Biden campaign wasn’t exactly denying the facts asserted by the Post:

Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. Pozharskyi did not respond to a request for comment.

Mr. Freeman is the co-author of “The Cost: Trump, China and American Revival.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-c...ws-11602794575
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (10-22-2020)

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,663 Times in 17,923 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where is Boss Burisma Biden and his corrupt coke-head son, Humter?

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Too radical of an idea for you, eh?

You'd rather the worst President in American history back into winning both times with manufactured last-minute scandals?
    Actually has nothing to do with Trump.

Democrats and the DNC own this Cluster F. They bought into their own rhetoric in thinking Biden was clean when it’s beginning to look like he’s anything but.

The Mother of Ironies is that House Democrats impeached Trump for simply asking for something that should have been done—an investigation of the Biden’s.

But no nobody did it, and here we are.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (10-22-2020), Stretch (10-22-2020)

15. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Burisma Biden family is in deep mierda.

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,235 Times in 6,870 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Actually has nothing to do with Trump.

Democrats and the DNC own this Cluster F. They bought into their own rhetoric in thinking Biden was clean when it’s beginning to look like he’s anything but.

The Mother of Ironies is that House Democrats impeached Trump for simply asking for something that should have been done—an investigation of the Biden’s.

But no nobody did it, and here we are.
    The more likely scenario is that we have 2 weeks of hyperventilation, it effects the election, and then it goes away - like BirtherGate, ObamaGate, PizzaGate & the rest.

I'm amazed looking at Fox right now. They truly are a pure campaign arm for Trump & the GOP. Nothing more than that.

I'm all about silver linings. If this does get Trump re-elected, which I think it might, I firmly believe he will make the GOP a minority party for a generation.

17. The Following User Groans At BartenderElite For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-22-2020)

18. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...usiness-ventur Harris, prominent Democrats listed as 'key contacts' for Biden family business ventur

Harris, prominent Democrats listed as 'key contacts' for Biden family business venture projects
    Email is unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden
    Brooke Singman
    By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Hunter Biden's ex-business associate now in fear for his life

EXCLUSIVE: A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”

The email is unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the former vice president's son.

READ THE EMAIL HERE. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim...e-key-contacts

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

It is unclear if any of the Democrats were ever contacted about the “target projects.”

HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP SUBPOENAED IN 2019 FBI LAUNDERING PROBE, ACCORDING TO DOCUMENTS

The email was sent from Jim to Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar.

Bobulinksi was an institutional investor who was recruited by the Biden family to run their joint-venture with now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

Bobulinski is a former Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, and served as the CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he said was the partnership between the CEFC/ Chairman Ye and the Biden family.
    Tony Bobulinski's Navy photo. (Courtesy: Tony Bobulinski)

Tony Bobulinski's Navy photo. (Courtesy: Tony Bobulinski)

“I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden,” Bobulinski said in a statement to Fox News. “The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much-publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe's brother.”

Bobulinski was referring to an email, Fox News obtained last week, dated May 13, 2017, which included a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

WHAT HUNTER BIDEN HAS SAID ABOUT HIS BURISMA ROLE IN UKRAINE

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

The Biden campaign has said it has released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments. The campaign declined to comment to Fox News Thursday morning, and Harris's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Bobulinski, in a statement to Fox News, said “Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.”

“I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business,” Bobulinski said “I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line."

BIDEN DENIES FAMILY PROFITED FROM HIS NAME, SAYS 'NO BASIS' TO HUNTER BIDEN STORY

He added: “ I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment.”

“Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening,” Bobulinski said, adding that he asks “the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.”

Bobulinski said he doesn’t “have a political ax to grind.”

“I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw,” he said. “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist-controlled China.”

Fox News' John Roberts contributed to this report.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim...e-key-contacts

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stretch (10-22-2020)

20. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It is not necessary to actually mention sex.

Read the rule.

It couldn't be more specific.

Even hinting or tip-toeing up to the line on the subject of children is not tolerated here in the least.

You violated 12b and hopefully you'll get a two to four week ban for it.
    Well that is because you are a coward but anyway all I did was ask a question! You were the one implying gay sex !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Stretch (10-22-2020)