A senior federal law enforcement official told reporters that the FBI is in possession of Hunter Biden's Apple MacBook Pro and that the bureau concurs with Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe's assessment that the data stored on the machine is not Russian in origin, as some have alleged.

The official declined to discuss the contents of the files on the hard drive.

Former New York City Mayor and federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani said the materials he gleaned from the controversial laptop — which was left at a computer repair shop in April, 2019, — gave him concern for the welfare of a minor girl.

"The conduct falls under the mandatory reporting requirements for child endangerment," Giuliani said. "It would have been a crime for us not to report what we had."

"There are many texts which I gave to them that point out that family was concerned about the safety of the child," Mr. Giuliani said. "I will tell you the evidence I gave them states it was reported to Joe Biden. What did he do about it?”

Hunter Biden's attorney of record, George Mesires, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

The Biden presidential campaign's Communications Director Kate Bedingfield did not respond to an email seeking comment.

https://justthenews.com/government/c...elaware-police