Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If Trump loses, he'll take this deal

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What happens if he refuses to go, and the WH security refuses to drag him out?
    What if he leaves peacefully?

Anyway, we won't have to worry about that because you had an entire thread "proving" Trump was going to cancel the election.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    What if he leaves peacefully?
    Then awesome.

But I'm not very confident he will given what he's already said.

Anyway, we won't have to worry about that because you had an entire thread "proving" Drumpf was going to cancel the election.
    Yeah, and he tried to do that.

He even spoke about it in those terms.

In fact his surrogates were, as recently as three weeks ago, saying the election should be at least delayed because President Ratlicker caught a mean case of the hoaxes.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anyway, we won't have to worry about that because you had an entire thread "proving" Trump was going to cancel the election.
    Yeah, and then on July 30th of this year, less than three months ago, President Superspreader was floating a delay in the election:

Donald Drumpf suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53597975

You were silent on that, of course. You didn't say a word about it. You vanished. But now, three months later, you're trying to spike the football on an election that hasn't even finished yet, of which Trump has not committed to a peaceful transition of power.

You're just the worst fucking person, Flash. There is nothing redeemable about you. You're a lump, a fraud, a phony, and a liar.

You've coasted through your mediocre life, never having been challenged on anything. The reason isn't because you're infallible, or even to a degree of infallibility.

The reason no one has challenged you is because no one cares enough about you to do that.
    Last edited by LV426; 10-22-2020 at 02:30 PM.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, and he tried to do that.

He even spoke about it in those exact terms.

In fact his surrogates were, as recently as three weeks ago, saying the election should be at least delayed because President Ratlicker caught a mean case of the hoaxes.
    But you "proved" he would cancel it because 1) he spoke about problems with mail-in ballots; 2) he canceled some primaries.

So, if the election is cancelled as you proved we won't have to worry about him leaving office.

Because he "spoke about it in those exact terms" is not the same as actually cancelling the election.

Are you sticking to your proof he will cancel the election? I continue to assure you the election will not be cancelled.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

"trauma anticipation"

Listen here son...

Prepare for your sudden lose of your energy.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anticipation of Panic Attack May Be Worse Than Experiencing ...www.premierhealth.com › news › 2019/05/13 › anticip...
    May 13, 2019 — Anticipation of Panic Attack May Be Worse Than Experiencing One. Patients ... Miami Valley Hospital Emergency and Level I Trauma Center.

Full article: Traumatic anticipation of childbirth and disordered ...www.tandfonline.com › ... › Volume 38, Issue 3
    Mar 19, 2020 — While research on Fear Of Childbirth (FOC) during pregnancy is on the rise, research regarding pretraumatic stress reactions is lacking.

Managing PTSD Intrusive Thoughts - Verywell Mindwww.verywellmind.com › PTSD › Coping
    Unwelcome and distressing thoughts and memories, a common occurrence for people with PTSD, can arise suddenly. 1 They're especially upsetting if they're connected to a traumatic event. PTSD intrusive thoughts can trigger other PTSD symptoms, such as intense arousal, that may make the situation even worse.

Understanding the Impact of Trauma - Trauma-Informed Care ...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › books › NBK207191
    Trauma-informed care (TIC) involves a broad understanding of traumatic stress ... or anticipation that normal life events won't occur (e.g., access to education, ...

Anticipatory Traumatic Reaction: Outcomes Arising From ...pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...
    Sep 16, 2017 — Two studies, with a total of 707 participants, developed and examined the reliability and validity of a measure for anticipatory traumatic reaction ...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A trauma trigger is a psychological stimulus that prompts recall of a previous traumatic experience. The stimulus itself need not be frightening or traumatic and may be only indirectly or superficially reminiscent of an earlier traumatic incident, such as a scent or a piece of clothing.[1] Triggers can be subtle and difficult to anticipate.[2][3] A trauma trigger may also be called a trauma stimulus, a trauma stressor or a trauma reminder.[4][5] The process of connecting a traumatic experience to a trauma trigger is called traumatic coupling.[6]

Avoiding a trauma trigger is a classic behavioral symptom of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), a treatable and usually temporary condition in which people sometimes experience overwhelming emotional or physical symptoms when something reminds them of, or "triggers" the memory of, a traumatic event.[5] Long-term avoidance of triggers increases the likelihood that the affected person will develop a disabling level of PTSD.[7] Identifying and addressing trauma triggers is an important part of treating PTSD.[6]

A trigger warning is a message presented to an audience about the contents of a book or other media, to warn them that it contains potentially distressing content. Recent evidence supports the view that trigger warnings are not helpful for trauma survivors, but instead countertherapeutically reinforce survivors’ view of their trauma as central to their identity. [8]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_trigger

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, and then on July 30th of this year, less than three months ago, President Superspreader was floating a delay in the election:

Donald Drumpf suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53597975

You were silent on that, of course. You didn't say a word about it. You vanished. But now, three months later, you're trying to spike the football on an election that hasn't even finished yet, of which Trump has not committed to a peaceful transition of power.

You're just the worst fucking person, Flash. There is nothing redeemable about you. You're a lump, a fraud, a phony, and a liar.

You've coasted through your mediocre life, never having been challenged on anything. The reason isn't because you're infallible, or even to a degree of infallibility.

The reason no one has challenged you is because no one cares enough about you to do that.
    I didn't disappear. I assured you he would not delay the election, either.

And now, you ignore you entire thread claiming Trump will cancel the election by diverting to unrelated issues and resorting to personal attacks, as usual.

You claim nobody challenged me but you did and I proved you wrong several times. I am now challenging your "proof" that Trump will cancel the election and you refuse to support your original "proof." Your personal insults increase as your claims deteriorate into obscurity.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you "proved" he would cancel it because 1) he spoke about problems with mail-in ballots; 2) he canceled some primaries.
    Yeah, it's a Russian Active Measure the President himself is using.

Because he "spoke about it in those exact terms" is not the same as actually cancelling the election.
    Yeah, and that should give you some indication that he has no intention of accepting the results of the election, if those results show Biden won.

Are you sticking to your proof he will cancel the election? I continue to assure you the election will not be cancelled.
    We've moved past that now to whether or not Trump will accept the results of the election. He indicates he won't.

So if he won't accept the results of the election, then what does that mean for the election itself?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Sad to see him escape the 200,000 people whose death he caused by his lies. The rat-fucker deserves a long and painfilled demise when it finally comes.
    To make such a deal would be an admissible of failure. I can't see him doing it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't disappear. I assured you he would not delay the election, either.
    Well, they're certainly trying, aren't they?

And now, you ignore you entire thread claiming Drumpf will cancel the election by diverting to unrelated issues and resorting to personal attacks, as usual.
    I don't know what you expect me to say to this, Flash?

If the President refuses to accept the results of the election and a peaceful transition of power, then that renders the election moot.

You claim nobody challenged me but you did and I proved you wrong several times. I am now challenging your "proof" that Drumpf will cancel the election and you refuse to support your original "proof." Your personal insults increase as your claims deteriorate into obscur
    The proof Trump will cancel the election is the fact that he refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power.

And if he refuses to commit to that, that then renders the election completely moot.

OR CANCELLED, IF YOU PREFER.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Cinnabar,

He may accept such a deal but I do not condone offering it.

America needs closure. We need to see that he pays for his crimes, and is finally branded a criminal.

This would be a give-away deal where he wins and America loses.

The last thing we need is for him to escape prosecution, go on to be a media mouthpiece, and be forever made out a hero by the far right.

Do we really want to be in planes landing at Trump Airport?

Do we really want the latest greatest ship in our navy to be named the Donald J Trump?

Do we want our children and grandchildren attending schools named Trump school?

Do we want bridges, highways, towns and hospitals named Trump?

Do we want to see Trump flags forever?

Do we want history and school books to be written so that young school children are taught that he was a great president?

Do we want Mount Rushmore to have a 5th big head added? HIS???

NO WAY
    PoliTalker, I agree with you that America needs closure and with that comes complete accountability for his actions/lack of actions. Most importantly is that America never again allows a president to create the damage he's done to our great country.
    When you cuss a farmer, don't talk with your mouth full.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamewell45 For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-23-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-22-2020)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Hey guys instead of supposing you are "Thinkers" try out real hobbies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies

Best wishes to you and your hobbies.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, it's a Russian Active Measure the President himself is using.

Yeah, and that should give you some indication that he has no intention of accepting the results of the election, if those results show Biden won.

We've moved past that now to whether or not Trump will accept the results of the election. He indicates he won't.

So if he won't accept the results of the election, then what does that mean for the election itself?
    What election? How can we "move past that" to whether or not Trump will accept the results when you "proved" he will cancel the election?

What you really mean is that you know you are wrong about his canceling the election and are picking another dramatic event you also cannot prove to whine about. Another diversion from your original claim about cancelling the election.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What election? How can we "move past that" to whether or not Trump will accept the results when you "proved" he will cancel the election?
    If he refuses to accept the results of the election and commit to a peaceful transition of power, it renders the entire election completely moot.

What you really mean is that you know you are wrong about his canceling the election
    Rejecting the results of the election would be canceling the election, yes.

are picking another dramatic event you also cannot prove to whine about
    ???? This is all part of the same "event" Flash.

If the incumbent refuses to accept the results of the election, then what does that mean for the election itself?

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What you really mean is that you know you are wrong about his canceling the election and are picking another dramatic event you also cannot prove to whine about. Another diversion from your original claim about cancelling the election.
    Flash really doesn't understand the gravity of Trump refusing to commit to a peaceful transition of power because Flash has nothing at stake in this election due to his dependence on the inherent privileges he has that he didn't come anywhere close to earning.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And if we want to go dive into past mistakes people made, I'd sure love to pick your brain about your dumb "I support low taxes / I don't support tax cuts" position.

Or the fact that the Russia Tax Cut, that you support, reduced revenue.

Or the fact that the Russia Tax Cut, that you support, plunged us into a recession just like I predicted it would.

So yeah, let's dig up those old corpses, Flash. I'm here for it.