Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Giuliani Lied: The “Hunter Biden Emails” Came From Ukraine

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Rudy Giuliani Lied: The “Hunter Biden Emails” Came From Ukraine

Apparently tRump and his goons in the gutter are not as effective at destroying the legitimacy of another election in the devil's favor like the un Constitutional atrocity that happened in 2016. Cruddy Rudy has exposed himself in a way that should clear Hunter Biden of any and all of these gutter allegations against him and his father, and for the weight of it all to suddenly land all over Giuliani and any other tRump licking gutter creep who may have been involved in this get the Bidens scandal, libel and defamation:

Rudy Giuliani and his co-conspirators lied. The “Hunter Biden emails” came from Ukraine, not a broken laptop in Delaware.

Time reported:

Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME.

The emails’ alleged availability, which has not been previously reported, comes to light in the wake of Giuliani’s recent claims that he obtained private photos and emails of Hunter Biden from a broken laptop abandoned in Delaware. Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has passed this material to right-wing news outlets, which began publishing it last week. Giuliani did not respond to requests for comment on the origins of the material he obtained.

Russian assets in Ukraine tried to sell what they claimed were Hunter Biden’s emails to the Trump campaign or Trump associates in 2019. The timeline matches up perfectly with other reports that the Russians started targeting Giuliani for a disinformation campaign that they could use to interfere in the 2020 election in 2019."

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...1OX8R4jyn4Wf2k

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Althea (10-21-2020), Guno צְבִי (10-21-2020), Phantasmal (10-21-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

is that where Hunter was hiding when he sent the emails?......where is he hiding now?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (10-21-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Didn't realize Delaware was in the Ukraine.
    Apparently you don't realize many things. What is it about cruddy Rudy's washed up and ugly and treasonous hide that you love so much who is so far down in the gutter of scandal and not only against the Bidens and America but other atrocities he committed over the years, should land your cruddy Ruddy that looks like a rotted jack-o-lantern on a one way journey to a eternal reward in a burning hell. This includes on his soul and possibly the souls of his own co conspires. Yet I am sure foreign and domestic enemies appreciate your support of the devil in the Russian details that has never been verified as more of that manipulated Russian inspired misinformation. Also what part of this don't you understand or do you need a diagram: "Rudy Giuliani and his co-conspirators lied. The “Hunter Biden emails” came from Ukraine, not a broken laptop in Delaware." This further indicates that the source of these e-mails was a set up against Hunter Biden who doesn't even live in Delaware but LA. Yet, I smell a rat as in a Russian rat, a cruddy Rudy rat and other rats associated with the tRump pyramid of atrocities against humanity.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-21-2020 at 07:39 PM.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Apparently you don't realize many things. What is it about cruddy Rudy's washed up and ugly and treasonous hide that you love so much who is so far down in the gutter of scandal and not only against the Bidens and America but other atrocities he committed over the years, should land your cruddy Ruddy that looks like a rotted jack-o-lantern on a one way journey to a eternal reward in a burning hell. This includes on his soul and possibly the souls of his own co conspires.
    I would have liked him as mayor of Seattle instead of the retards who have inhabited the office for too long.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

If this data was circling the globe after these computers were dropped off it must be assumed that the data came from these computers. With as corrupt as America is now it is not at all unreasonable that our enemies got hold of it with their spy networks and cash and knew about it long before we were told.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Time reported: Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME.
    More anonymous sources.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    I would have liked him as mayor of Seattle instead of the retards who have inhabited the office for too long.
    Well just keep running with the devil and see what you accomplish. I am done with this ridiculous and diabolical nonsense that is so obvious even a cat can figure out or suspect the vile wickedness and stupidity of this anti American and anti Biden scandal, and just to conveniently attempt to destroy the legitimacy of another election in the devil's favor.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    If this data was circling the globe after these computers were dropped off it must be assumed that the data came from these computers. With as corrupt as America is now it is not at all unreasonable that our enemies got hold of it with their spy networks and cash and knew about it long before we were told.
    This story is just Time ragazine playing defense for the Biden crime family:

" two people who said they were approached with Hunter Biden’s alleged emails last year..."

"The two people said they could not confirm whether any of the material presented to them was the same as that which has been recently published in the U.S."

"The two people who said they were approached about Hunter Biden’s photos and emails last year did not know whether they originated from the same source as those that Giuliani has since leaked to the media."

"“It brought back memories of the same information that was being introduced to us a year ago,” says the first person informed about the existence of this material."

Are you seeing a pattern here?

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    I am done with this.
    No, you aren't. Quit lying.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    This story is just Time ragazine playing defense for the Biden crime family:

" two people who said they were approached with Hunter Biden’s alleged emails last year..."

"The two people said they could not confirm whether any of the material presented to them was the same as that which has been recently published in the U.S."

"The two people who said they were approached about Hunter Biden’s photos and emails last year did not know whether they originated from the same source as those that Giuliani has since leaked to the media."

"“It brought back memories of the same information that was being introduced to us a year ago,” says the first person informed about the existence of this material."

Are you seeing a pattern here?
    Ya Ya but this information might have long been known to various world leaders but not by the American people because our leaders did not want us to know. It may well be that anti-Russian Ukrainians pushed this information out in America to help Trump and hurt the DNC because the Empire strongly supports the DNC....because the DNC are completely ready and willing to sell America out to the Empire. This might be all about the struggle between Ukraine and Russia.

I am not saying this happened, I am saying that we might have some Ukrainians to thank for ever finding out about these emails, and that this was not about us.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ya Ya but this information might have long been known to various world leaders but not by the American people because our leaders did not want us to know. It may well be that anti-Russian Ukrainians pushed this information out in America to help Trump and hurt the DNC because the Empire strongly supports the DNC....because the DNC are completely ready and willing to sell America out to the Empire. This might be all about the struggle between Ukraine and Russia. I am not saying this happened, I am saying that we might have some Ukrainians to thank for ever finding out about these emails, and that this was not about us.
    Have you got a friend you can talk to nearby?

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Some news rejected the story because laptop ownership could not be authenticated. Add that Rudy is very unreliable and the story was fled from by even Fox. I suppose coming 3 weeks from the election is another red flag. This is Trumpian.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Have you got a friend you can talk to nearby?
    I am right a high percentage of the time, listen or dont.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am right a high percentage of the time, listen or dont.
    I think you are high a high percentage of the time.