Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Philadelphia Mayor predicts a trump landslide! Smart guy!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    They will only be judged by their polls when they predict what happens in 1 day - the final poll they produce prior to elections is what is baked into the grading system
    I already covered that there was less data to judge predictions by, but there is previous data. You can compare past polls to past elections. The problem is there have not been that many past elections, and things rapidly change in ways never seen before.

There have been tens of thousands of days with weather information, and millions of sites where weather information has been taken. There have been 58 Presidential Elections, and most really would not help in current modeling.

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    they literally can lie - and suffer no recourse for lying.
    The models are usually very open, so they cannot lie about those. Past data and results are also open, so we can judge how good the model is. They could lie about what the current data is, but that would require all pollsters, and the campaigns themselves to lie in unison.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    When I make claims about them like you did about yourself, I will.
    Ahh, so you are a self admitted "little bitch." Good to know.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Ahh, so you are a self admitted "little bitch." Good to know.
    Says the one that made a claim she refuses to back up.

I'll hand deliver it if you have the guts to provide your location. That way you can't claim you didn't get it.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Says the one that made a claim she refuses to back up. I'll hand deliver it if you have the guts to provide your location. That way you can't claim you didn't get it.
    I never said that I would be a "little bitch" if I did not give you personal information about myself. But if you think I am a "little bitch", we can be "little bitches" together.

You understand, I really do not care what you believe me. I think you are despicable, and so would prefer you think little of me. It is a badge of honor for me.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never said that I would be a "little bitch" if I did not give you personal information about myself. But if you think I am a "little bitch", we can be "little bitches" together.

You understand, I really do not care what you believe me. I think you are despicable, and so would prefer you think little of me. It is a badge of honor for me.
    Neither did I. I said you were one for refusing to provide proof of a claim you made.

Do you have the guts to accept the offer? You asked for something and I'm willing to provide it. Or is it that you only wanted to run your dick sucker and pretend to be a tough gal?

How is being a nigger lover a badge of honor?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How is being a nigger lover a badge of honor?
    Yes, I also think being called that by you is a badge of honor.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, I also think being called that by you is a badge of honor.
    You don't think very highly of yourself. On that we can agree. Neither do it.

I need an answer on the offer. You said you wanted the information. Were you lying?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,629 Times in 27,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    https://trendingpolitics.com/dem-may...ump-landslide/

“I see a huge turnout, a huge victory, huge numbers for Trump, and I honestly see that across the commonwealth and across the nation,” Taylor said as he noted how "more and more” Democrats feel “abandoned” by their party.

***FIGHT BACK Against Liberal Censorship. Download Our Free Trump News App***

Taylor also unloaded on Biden, stating that it was "insulting" how the former Vice President claims to be an advocate for the workers of Pennsylvania.

“What really has he done for Northeastern Pennsylvania? What really has he done, specifically for Scranton?" the mayor questioned. "It’s somewhat insulting to say he’s the native son of this area when he’s been gone for so long, and again has really not implemented any practices or initiative that would have helped the industrial nature of Scranton and Lackawanna County and Northeastern Pennsylvania at whole the entire time he’s been in elected office.”

Taylor went on to say that Biden does not stand for the Pennsylvanian values of “God, family, country, and work.”

“For Northeastern Pennsylvania, it’s God, family, country, and work. I don’t see any of that really from Biden," he said. "I don’t see that from the Democratic party anymore. They’re the party of every other alternative opinion and no longer the party of the working class.”

“I’ve been a Democrat my whole life," Taylor continued. "My grandfather sat me down at 18 and said you’re going to be a Democrat because the Democrats are for the working people. I have a little boy. He’s going to be two in a couple of months, and I can’t, at this point, sit him down in a couple of years and say you’re going to be a Democrat because they’re for the working people. I can’t have that same conversation with him.”

Taylor then called out certain Catholics for being hypocrites by supporting Biden considering his support for abortion.
    This mayor seems like a political visionary.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,629 Times in 27,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Another thread which did not age well

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    There was a reason there was no contingency discussed for Trump winning here:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...ection-and.pdf

Do note the date on that is August, 2020.

Why were they planning for a contested election, hmm?

I get it, you're none too curious.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    https://trendingpolitics.com/dem-may...ump-landslide/

“I see a huge turnout, a huge victory, huge numbers for Trump, and I honestly see that across the commonwealth and across the nation,” Taylor said as he noted how "more and more” Democrats feel “abandoned” by their party.

***FIGHT BACK Against Liberal Censorship. Download Our Free Trump News App***

Taylor also unloaded on Biden, stating that it was "insulting" how the former Vice President claims to be an advocate for the workers of Pennsylvania.

“What really has he done for Northeastern Pennsylvania? What really has he done, specifically for Scranton?" the mayor questioned. "It’s somewhat insulting to say he’s the native son of this area when he’s been gone for so long, and again has really not implemented any practices or initiative that would have helped the industrial nature of Scranton and Lackawanna County and Northeastern Pennsylvania at whole the entire time he’s been in elected office.”

Taylor went on to say that Biden does not stand for the Pennsylvanian values of “God, family, country, and work.”

“For Northeastern Pennsylvania, it’s God, family, country, and work. I don’t see any of that really from Biden," he said. "I don’t see that from the Democratic party anymore. They’re the party of every other alternative opinion and no longer the party of the working class.”

“I’ve been a Democrat my whole life," Taylor continued. "My grandfather sat me down at 18 and said you’re going to be a Democrat because the Democrats are for the working people. I have a little boy. He’s going to be two in a couple of months, and I can’t, at this point, sit him down in a couple of years and say you’re going to be a Democrat because they’re for the working people. I can’t have that same conversation with him.”

Taylor then called out certain Catholics for being hypocrites by supporting Biden considering his support for abortion.
    Sure a landslide as in all the way to hell by way of Riker's Island in particular, considering Putin did not hack tRump in there in 2020 and repukes were unable to facilitate the hacking this time, and due to tRump's declining health, the mentally deranged and diseased tyrant tRump might be either in prison, acute care unit or at the cemetery before 2024 due to natural causes in particular. You assholes should consider shoving your love for the criminal against humanity and the slave of the devil tRump up your own rectum at being a disgrace to the common decency of civilization and humanity on Earth, etc. To associate Mayor Kenny with treason is un American and a slanderous and libelous attack against his character.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-06-2021 at 01:03 AM.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It is just sad to see how delusional the alt right is.