Thread: Seems like the 45 Fuhrer has turned on his own sold out republicans.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Seems like the 45 Fuhrer has turned on his own sold out republicans.

So much for all that treasonous and seditious hard work tRump's sold out republicans did on behalf of the lawlessly hacked in Putin ass-et tRump, and who went to the extra effort to conspire against Congressional justice at acquitting the impeached forever 45 tyrant that unleashed the destructive effects of the COVID-45 pestilence that murdered over 200,000 Americans and introduced the entire global economy to a second great depression scenario. Well I hope they are ok with the idea of meeting tRump's soul in hell forever and ultimately the idiots who voted against their own interests for these Russian sold out republicans at being at fault for this domestic and global atrocity they put on humanity. The only possible way these voters who have a history of voting against their own interests that have caused Congress and SCOTUS in particular to be infested with the toxic nature of un American republicans, is to finally correct the error of their way at rejecting tRump and rejecting his sold out republican insurgency of a un Godly, un American and barbaric nature. Also tRump with the help of his sold out republicans already had their bloodbath on society when it comes to promoting domestic terrorism, turning law enforcement to become lawless thugs to go on a domestic bloodbath against society and murdering over COVID 200,000 Americans, etc. as their version of engaging in civil war against humanity.

Trump Lashes Out At ‘Stupid’ Republicans For Criticizing Him And Backing Joe Biden

Over the weekend, Donald Trump went on a trove of rallies across the country. In one of his stops, the president decided to lash out at his own political party for criticizing him and warned of a “bloodbath” on November 3."

https://dailyboulder.com/trump-lashe...hZucYMufghGVeI

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    So much for all that treasonous and seditious hard work tRump's sold out republicans did on behalf of the lawlessly hacked in Putin ass-et tRump, and who went to the extra effort to conspire against Congressional justice at acquitting the impeached forever 45 tyrant that unleashed the destructive effects of the COVID-45 pestilence that murdered over 200,000 Americans and introduced the entire global economy to a second great depression scenario. Well I hope they are ok with the idea of meeting tRump's soul in hell forever and ultimately the idiots who voted against their own interests for these Russian sold out republicans at being at fault for this domestic and global atrocity they put on humanity. The only possible way these voters who have a history of voting against their own interests that have caused Congress and SCOTUS in particular to be infested with the toxic nature of un American republicans, is to finally correct the error of their way at rejecting tRump and rejecting his sold out republican insurgency of a un Godly, un American and barbaric nature. Also tRump with the help of his sold out republicans already had their bloodbath on society when it comes to promoting domestic terrorism, turning law enforcement to become lawless thugs to go on a domestic bloodbath against society and murdering over COVID 200,000 Americans, etc. as their version of engaging in civil war against humanity.

Trump Lashes Out At ‘Stupid’ Republicans For Criticizing Him And Backing Joe Biden

Over the weekend, Donald Trump went on a trove of rallies across the country. In one of his stops, the president decided to lash out at his own political party for criticizing him and warned of a “bloodbath” on November 3."

https://dailyboulder.com/trump-lashe...hZucYMufghGVeI

Trump is a douche bag.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where is a wall to bang my head against when I need one!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Douche bag is a understatement at tricking and snaring many weak minded fools into throwing their souls away to the devil. tRump appears to be a failed human being at disgracing the entire world at being without a nation, without decency, and without a soul. He lost it all at aligning himself with the devil on the down low.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Douche bag is a understatement at tricking and snaring many weak minded fools into throwing their souls away to the devil.
    How is the LSD these days?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Douche bag is a understatement at tricking and snaring many weak minded fools into throwing their souls away to the devil. tRump appears to be a failed human being at disgracing the entire world at being without a nation, without decency, and without a soul. He lost it all at aligning himself with the devil on the down low.
    Well said! Won't add.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    How is the LSD these days?
    BTW I am really happy to be at a place where I can say such a thing.....this place shall not live much longer....enjoy what time you have left.

DARK AGES SUCK!