Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Here Utilize Cash Back Credit Cards?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    In many cases, cash can get you a better price.
    like the flea market or black market to avoid paying taxes you fuckin crook.

You outted Yo-self you poor schmuck.................
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Very good. I had an encounter with some pissed off Biker guy in front of an Oil Refinery. I had my Tool Belt, Lunch Kit, and a Newspaper. He charged up behind me yelling something. I spun around, dropped my Paper and Lunch Kit and pulled out my hammer. I said "This is a 22 ounce checker head straight claw, do you want the head (then I flipped it in the air and caught it with the claw sticking out) or do you want the straight claw? hahaha. He stood there with big open eyes. Then I took a few steps toward him and he backed off.
    Later that day I heard he called the Cops on me. Said I threatened him. Too bad for Tricycle Boy, the Security Guard saw everything and said Biker Boy was the Instigator.

HAMMER TIME!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I've bought cars paying cash and got a lot better deal than that.

The difference between someone like you that uses a credit card and someone like me that uses cash is you're still tied to the CC company with the possibility of not paying it off and I'm not. You are the dummy that likes being controlled, kinda like I do with you on this forum.
    You are lying to yourself, not me... I HAVE NEVER PAID A CARD PAYMENT, EVER........... I pay it off every month w/out exception.........

If I buy a car I could pay cash but I can get a percent or two back using the card.......... Why would I leave that money on the table?? Cause I am a dummy like you?? shut the hell up

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Most people can't afford to 'pay cash' for a Car or Home. Plus, putting that same Money into the Stock Market would get you a better Return on your Capital.
    Or, if you lefties try everything you can to kill the market because you hate the current President, you could do worse.

I understand most can't afford to pay cash. There was a time when I couldn't. However, that's no my problem is they can't and to my benefit because I can.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You are lying to yourself, not me... I HAVE NEVER PAID A CARD PAYMENT, EVER........... I pay it off every month w/out exception.........

If I buy a car I could pay cash but I can get a percent or two back using the card.......... Why would I leave that money on the table?? Cause I am a dummy like you?? shut the hell up
    Never said you did. The possibility exists for you but not for me. Looks like I touched a nerve and the little boy is triggered.

If you're going to make demands about me shutting up, can I assume you are going to back them up with some sort of action? I doubt it or as many as demands as you've made, you would have tried, and failed, by now, boy.
    Last edited by CFM; 10-21-2020 at 05:10 AM.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The little bitches credit is so bad, that no one will give her a credit card.
    GMTA. Gotta have a job and pay one's bills to earn good credit. Selling meth and giving blowjobs for money may give him an income, but unless he reports it to the IRS, he can't use it for a credit application.

I use two cash back cards but pay each off each month.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed on the percentage back. Car dealerships and other large purchases consider a CC to be the same as cash since since no credit application is necessary.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

my citibank card pays 1% when I charge and another 1% when I pay......before Gretch the Wretch closed the courts I used it for all my filing fees, running $10-$20k month through the card......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAMMER TIME!!!!
    If you believe that actually happened, you're a bigger fool than originally thought.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

In many cases, cash can get you a better price.
    Many ? No. A few ? Yes.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Establishing 'Credit' gives you a 'Track Record'. It will help lower your Auto Loan and Mortgage. Lenders like to know who they are dealing with.
    I don't think any of us on this site are young enough to still be paying mortgages and car loans anymore. Political boards are typically loaded with people who are old enough to have paid their homes off.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why would I need a credit card. I pay cash for everything.
    Cash is king.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    My American Express card earns 6% cash back on groceries and 3% cash back on gas. I also have a Discover and Chase that earn 5% in rotating categories (gas, Walmart, etc).

I only use my credit cards for things I would have purchased anyway. By the end of this year I'll have accrued almost $700 in cash back.

Anyone else enjoy cash back credit cards?
    With enough discipline one can make out pretty good with rewards cards, and I admire those who do. I've found that just using a debit card attached to my checking account saves me the most money over the long term. Keeping my cards limited to just the debit card works well for me because I don't like managing several cards with rewards and potential fees or interest, but I certainly respect those who can properly utilize them. I've seen a few small business owners do well with them.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Why would I need a credit card. I pay cash for everything.
    So do I, but I put it on credit first to earn cash back rewards. And the IRS doesn't tax it because it's considered a "refund."

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

like the flea market or black market to avoid paying taxes you fuckin crook.

You outted Yo-self you poor schmuck.................
    Go to a new car dealer with cash in your pocket. Take their best offer and slice off 10% and show him the cash. See what happens.
    But anyplace with a cashier, forget it.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.