Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WOW:Michael Steele: I chaired the Rep Natl Committee. Here's why I'm voting for Biden

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    You're like a teenage chick/scorned lover ILA. You just can't stay away. Amazing how triggered you are over someone in California who voted for the Libertarian candidate for President. Especially coming from a guy who didn't vote for the Republican candidate in '08 or '12.

And I will continue to talk about Reagan. He's the greatest President in my lifetime and one of the best ever. Regan would be a RINO to you today. If Regan ran today you'd have total disdain for him.

There's a decent chance Nikki Haley is the next Republican Presidential candidate. That will trigger you to the nth degree. And you claim others don't have political homes...

Keep on melting down ILA...

judging by your post, you seem like the one who is triggered

what is laughable is that on multiple occasions you have been asked about what specific conservative policies you oppose that Trump has advocated and you always run for the tall grass. You can't even claim tariffs because even Reagan slapped tariffs on people.

What you fail to realize because maybe you just aren't old enough to know better is that Reagan was assaulted by the press just like Trump is.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden's Bagman View Post
    It is odd that you are orgasmic over these so called Republicans saying they will vote for Biden when you wouldn’t. Don’t you think that is odd?

First of all why should I care what they think? Second of all, win or lose I will never regret voting for Trump.

Lastly and most important, I grow ever more confident of a Trump victory. I don’t think your side is going to know what hit them. The question is how you will take it. I expect not that well. You will unleash your ANTIFA goons trying to foment civil war. You will look the other way. You will claim Trump “cheated”

Question for you. What do you think about Biden allegedly knowing about Hunters pedophelia and doing nothing?
    No it is not odd.

You cared enough to post.

Why do you think I or anyone here care if you regret it or not?? Now that is odd............

I voted green, short of a miracle I am assuming "my side" will not be elected......

The rest of your horse shit is just that...... My position is laid out, you don't like it & there is nothing you can do about it........

I have told you several times about my views, refer to your notes.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are 1000% correct. Cawacko has no political home. He is an outcast. He keeps parroting the same discredited bullshit. Oh he thinks China is a bad actor, but offers no solutions. What “confront them”? Say “bad China” like they are a puppy?

He might as well become a democrat. There is no going back. That is what he thinks will happen. Rest assured it won’t.
    I was being a bit facetious Don........

He is pretty much the same as when I first met him about 8+ years ago.......... he is where most of you use to be & where you will likely have to come crawling back to unless~ until you start your own party.......

Seems to me many in the GOP have already started to distance themselves from your beloved............

I guess you & a few of the hope to die hardAsses can stay out in the wilderness & in your bunkers as the world moves forward.........

Ever how the election turns out: Some of us will be elated, some sad & bitchy, nonetheless we are going to be stuck w/ each other & hopefully can find a way to stay together~united.......

A divided USA only serves our enemies, & we all want but disagree on what is best for our country~our enemies & adversaries do not want what is best for us or our country-they prefer we are divided......

You have a great night dude............ Have fun for a change......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I was being a bit facetious Don........

He is pretty much the same as when I first met him about 8+ years ago.......... he is where most of you use to be & where you will likely have to come crawling back to unless~ until you start your own party.......

Seems to me many in the GOP have already started to distance themselves from your beloved............

I guess you & a few of the hope to die hardAsses can stay out in the wilderness & in your bunkers as the world moves forward.........

Ever how the election turns out: Some of us will be elated, some sad & bitchy, nonetheless we are going to be stuck w/ each other & hopefully can find a way to stay together~united.......

A divided USA only serves our enemies, & we all want but disagree on what is best for our country~our enemies & adversaries do not want what is best for us or our country-they prefer we are divided......

You have a great night dude............ Have fun for a change......

Well you raise an interesting point. I think we have passed the point of no return with regards to being a United country. Too many differences

One side wants to ban all guns. The other believes it is a God given right. There is no way to reconcile those two positions

I would prefer an amicable divorce

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

judging by your post, you seem like the one who is triggered

what is laughable is that on multiple occasions you have been asked about what specific conservative policies you oppose that Trump has advocated and you always run for the tall grass. You can't even claim tariffs because even Reagan slapped tariffs on people.

What you fail to realize because maybe you just aren't old enough to know better is that Reagan was assaulted by the press just like Trump is.
    All presidents take heat from the press, it comes w/ the job, only a bitch makes a career out of crying about it.

Reagan was cool & worked the press, & did so very effectively-he was not at war w/ it.....

You believe all the "fake news" deep state BS all you want, when he is gone you'll be laughing @ yourself & tell others you never really believed it, it was just a tool against the evil libs......

trump does not believe it, it is merely a tool he uses against the press & for free press.. It is a dull ax to stymie bad press so ppl like you continue to love & whoreship him.......

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well you raise an interesting point. I think we have passed the point of no return with regards to being a United country. Too many differences

One side wants to ban all guns. The other believes it is a God given right. There is no way to reconcile those two positions

I would prefer an amicable divorce
    Divorce may come, but as for me, I won't be advocating for it.. I prefer to try to work it out....... Maybe the next generations can......

Things are not as dire as you say or perhaps believe.....

This is a classic example-NOT ALL LIBS ARE AGAINST SANE, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OWNING GUNS.......

I, as an example own guns, I gave one my daughters a gun last year & my son one this year...... We went to the range on fathers day..........

We share far, far far more in common than not... Building on that is a start........

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All presidents take heat from the press, it comes w/ the job, only a bitch makes a career out of crying about it.

Reagan was cool & worked the press, & did so very effectively-he was not at war w/ it.....

You believe all the "fake news" deep state BS all you want, when he is gone you'll be laughing @ yourself & tell others you never really believed it, it was just a tool against the evil libs......

trump does not believe it, it is merely a tool he uses against the press & for free press.. It is a dull ax to stymie bad press so ppl like you continue to love & whoreship him.......

You tell yourself what ever you need to in order to get by

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Divorce may come, but as for me, I won't be advocating for it.. I prefer to try to work it out....... Maybe the next generations can......

Things are not as dire as you say or perhaps believe.....

This is a classic example-NOT ALL LIBS ARE AGAINST SANE, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OWNING GUNS.......

I, as an example own guns, I gave one my daughters a gun last year & my son one this year...... We went to the range on fathers day..........

We share far, far far more in common than not... Building on that is a start........
    I didn’t say all. But enough do

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-22-2020)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn’t say all. But enough do
    Enough do, enough as it an excuse to hate them??

Who care what they think, the second amendment isn't going to change in our life time.............

You prob have enough firepower & ammo to keep your entire hood safe through the Apocalypse..

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I have no interest in clicking on any links to the Lincoln Project. My guess is Steele's position is not all that different than other current and ex-Republicans who aren't voting for Trump.

But based on his work at MSNBC and elsewhere post the RNC chair this isn't a surprise. In fact I would have been surprised if he voted for Trump.

Now if you told me someone like Mark Levin was supporting Biden then that would be shocking/an eye opener. Michael Steele not so much.
    You know, there's a rumour going round that close friends of Sean Insanity have said Sean knows Trump is "Batshit crazy" and he hates talking to him on his show because he's so volatile and unpredictable.
    It made me think, doesn't he have an obligation to his country to tell his listeners how he truly feels and maybe he can help get this "Batshit crazy" moron out of the White House?
    But then he'd probably lose all his fans, his Fox News show, his radio show and his book deals so I guess that's more important to him.
    Speaks volumes.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    You know, there's a rumour going round that close friends of Sean Insanity have said Sean knows Trump is "Batshit crazy" and he hates talking to him on his show because he's so volatile and unpredictable.
    It made me think, doesn't he have an obligation to his country to tell his listeners how he truly feels and maybe he can help get this "Batshit crazy" moron out of the White House?
    But then he'd probably lose all his fans, his Fox News show, his radio show and his book deals so I guess that's more important to him.
    Speaks volumes.
    If Hannity spoke out against Trump that would definitely be eye opening/shocking. Michael Steele already announced in ‘16 he wasn’t voting for Trump. He said he was writing someone in. This time he’s voting for Biden. So there’s a difference there. But if he didn’t vote for him in ‘16 it’s not all that surprising he’s not voting for him now.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

hannity is tied @ the hip to trumps ass.......

Going to take surgery or a death to alter that relationship.........

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,993 Times in 8,258 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,672 Times in 2,478 Posts

Michael Steele: I chaired the Republican National Committee. Here's why I'm voting for Biden.
    That is HUGE!!! Hundreds of high ranking Republicans are giving up on trump, and endorsing Biden. Thousands more are distancing themselves from trump, but are unwilling to go too public with it.

Republicans always counter that hundreds of random Blacks have endorsed trump. That is hundreds out of 50 million Blacks.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Have him deported to the deep south for political therapy & reeducation??
    it's for his own good......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    That is HUGE!!! Hundreds of high ranking Republicans are giving up on trump, and endorsing Biden. Thousands more are distancing themselves from trump, but are unwilling to go too public with it.

Republicans always counter that hundreds of random Blacks have endorsed trump. That is hundreds out of 50 million Blacks.
    I think it is also.. If trump wins or loses, the relationship w/ be changed..

If he loses many will openly disagree & challenge him, & if he wins, they will do so in silence, dragging their feet & paying lip service to the 2bit actor in need of anger management.......