Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: USA Today makes its first ever presidential endorsement : Joe Biden for President

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    You said it was the deciding factor as to why you voted for Hillary which to me implies you were actually considering voting for Trump. I find that surprising thus the question.
    Lets not forget about Trump University on top of that, and what that says about Trump's character.
    Lock Him Up

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Lets not forget about Trump University on top of that, and what that says about Trump's character.
    LOL, never mind.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    USA? As f they have not been endorsing BIDEN with every fake news article released. They get their 4am marching orders from the CIA every morning. How honorable of them to finally admit they are in the tank......FORMALY. Priceless. Now the news is a news outlet presenting news about SELF. Really you can't make this shit up. Tell us one more time just where the headquarters of USA today is located. Mclean Va. Can we spell FAIRFAX county.......or Clowns in America?
    What the fuck does location have to do w/ it ralf??

your mango messiah is from NEW YORK CITY, you damn o' fool.........

moron, trump is over the cia, not biden or obama..........

If trump loses you need to take a sabbatical-I recommend 40 days & 40 nights in the mojave, no water or bread...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    LOL, never mind.
    He is quite pathetic. Proves inbreeding is alive and well in NH.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    What the fuck does location have to do w/ it ralf??

your mango messiah is from NEW YORK CITY, you damn o' fool.........

moron, trump is over the cia, not biden or obama..........

If trump loses you need to take a sabbatical-I recommend 40 days & 40 nights in the mojave, no water or bread...........
    Yeah.......its all a conspiracy, that's why all the MSM outlets speak in "VERBATIM" language everyday all around the nation..even the local channels and papers who get their feed from the USUAL SUSPECTS at the national level.

And of course Operation Mockingbird was never a real thing. The clowns in america actually admitted to their manipulation of mainstream media in order to mold public opinion (can you say PROPAGANDA?). Just a little history about the Church Committee. https://schoolhistory.co.uk/notes/op...n-mockingbird/

Strange ain't it.......about the time USA today went into business they moved their HQ from NY to Fairfax county Va.? The Church Committee was actually "chaired" by a democrat when the democrat party actually cared about real and honest reporting and the 1st amendment. Now these series of committees founded to investigate and hold the intel agencies feet to the fire (the Church Committee, the Pike Committee in the house, and the Rockefeller Commission) .... morphed into one gigantic conglomerate called the U.S. Select Committee on Intelligence (in the Senate)....often with the majority of its members being former agents of the CIA, etc., And its counterpart in the House.

Thus you have assholes such as the LIAR in chief from California Adam Shitforbrains.....carrying the water for the CIA ops to keep the people UNINFORMED as to the actual TRUTH he does this by leaking like a sieve.....he works on the House's version the United States Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence....Yeah, its all a big conspiracy and the past 4 years just never happened, its all a dream THE PEOPLE can't believe their lying eyes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Today...their MO is not to bribe the individuals in powerful government and media slots........no, they are way past that. Today they hire assholes such as Epstein to gather dirt on such individuals and blackmail them into doing the bidding of the imbedded swampcrats.
    Last edited by Ralph; 10-20-2020 at 06:01 PM.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gosh, for nearly 2.4 seconds, USA Today had me questioning the wisdom of my support for Trump......then I remembered I haven't read the USA Today in nearly seven years.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

actually, wouldn't USA Today be the Trump University of newspaper journalism?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Point of Order: USA Today has new owners.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah.......its all a conspiracy, that's why all the MSM outlets speak in "VERBATIM" language everyday all around the nation..even the local channels and papers who get their feed from the USUAL SUSPECTS at the national level.

And of course Operation Mockingbird was never a real thing. The clowns in america actually admitted to their manipulation of mainstream media in order to mold public opinion (can you say PROPAGANDA?). Just a little history about the Church Committee. https://schoolhistory.co.uk/notes/op...n-mockingbird/

Strange ain't it.......about the time USA today went into business they moved their HQ from NY to Fairfax county Va.? The Church Committee was actually "chaired" by a democrat when the democrat party actually cared about real and honest reporting and the 1st amendment. Now these series of committees founded to investigate and hold the intel agencies feet to the fire (the Church Committee, the Pike Committee in the house, and the Rockefeller Commission) .... morphed into one gigantic conglomerate called the U.S. Select Committee on Intelligence (in the Senate)....often with the majority of its members being former agents of the CIA, etc., And its counterpart in the House.

Thus you have assholes such as the LIAR in chief from California Adam Shitforbrains.....carrying the water for the CIA ops to keep the people UNINFORMED as to the actual TRUTH he does this by leaking like a sieve.....he works on the House's version the United States Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence....Yeah, its all a big conspiracy and the past 4 years just never happened, its all a dream THE PEOPLE can't believe their lying eyes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Today...their MO is not to bribe the individuals in powerful government and media slots........no, they are way past that. Today they hire assholes such as Epstein to gather dirt on such individuals and blackmail them into doing the bidding of the imbedded swampcrats.
    If you condense that gibberish down to one paragraph or less I will read it..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you condense that gibberish down to one paragraph or less I will read it..........
    I understood it fine, if you cant manage suspect that you are the problem.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

I can remember reading USA today back in 2016, and I can remember how this paper published a story about how Trump had stiffed building contractors, and me having worked in construction most of my life; this was the deciding factor why I voted for Hillary.
    That's the worst. To be out cash for the materials and then not be able to collect enough to even cover that, much less pay wages or think of making anything at all.

And to think that the guy who's doing the stiffing is living in golden glass penthouses with lifestyles photo shoots, well, that's enough to make anybody's blood boil.

I've been stiffed by guys like that. Sucks to do the work and not get paid. Or even end up having it destroy a business. He is the worst. What a terrible man.

And it's such a let down. You're thinking I got this great job and I'm part of something really cool, and then you find out it's a scam and you've been had, you're the target. You're feelings go from on top of the world to ton of bricks on top of you.

And he doesn't care. Not one little bit. Lies to you with a smile.

He's the worst.

What a con man.

I hope he gets completely exposed, all the cons, all the lies, brought up on charges, found guilty and sentenced to hard time.

That would be the best thing for the cult. They need that dose of reality to snap them out of the trance and let them know they have been had.

Only when the truth comes out can we begin to rebuild the nation properly and end all this bitterness.

Second best case would be he runs, goes into exile somewhere, hiding like a scared chicken. That would probably be OK. That would send the same message to the cult. The guy is no hero. Certainly no leader. He wrecked everything. He is a scam artist and the cult has been had. They won't be able to make a hero out of a quitter that runs and hides.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (10-21-2020)

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I understood it fine, if you cant manage suspect that you are the problem.
    Says more about you than me.........

Many posts go unread for the same reasons........ You & ralf should exchange notes & #'s.....

As for me I am not reading more of the rambling bull shit & circular nonsense..........

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Trumpet,

That's the worst. To be out cash for the materials and then not be able to collect enough to even cover that, much less pay wages or think of making anything at all.

And to think that the guy who's doing the stiffing is living in golden glass penthouses with lifestyles photo shoots, well, that's enough to make anybody's blood boil.

I've been stiffed by guys like that. Sucks to do the work and not get paid. Or even end up having it destroy a business. He is the worst. What a terrible man.

And it's such a let down. You're thinking I got this great job and I'm part of something really cool, and then you find out it's a scam and you've been had, you're the target. You're feelings go from on top of the world to ton of bricks on top of you.

He's the worst.

What a con man.

I hope he gets completely exposed, all the cons, all the lies, brought up on charges, found guilty and sentenced to hard time.

That would be the best thing for the cult. They need that dose of reality to snap them out of the trance and let them know they have been had.

Only when the truth comes out can we begin to rebuild the nation properly and end all this bitterness.

Second best case would be he runs, goes into exile somewhere, hiding like a scared chicken. That would probably be OK. That would send the same message to the cult. The guy is no hero. Certainly no leader. He wrecked everything. He is a scam artist and the cult has been had. They won't be able to make a hero out of a quitter that runs and hides.
    Won't it be ironic if he has to default on some of those debts, sell properties below what he paid & or what he feels is a fair market value all because he fucked up the economy, & in a huge part by daily/weekly denials & lies about the pandemic..

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Trumpet,

He's the worst.

What a con man.

If I remember correctly, this article stated that there were something like 3500 of these Trump stiff contractor cases in litigation.
    Lock Him Up

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-22-2020)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Oh my bad...........short bus? You should get a handi-cap sticker and place it on your ass. REDUCE SPEED SLOW READER AHEAD, Condensed enough?
    Last edited by Ralph; 10-21-2020 at 07:45 AM.