Thread: The Hunter Biden Emails Story Has Totally Fallen Apart

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default The Hunter Biden Emails Story Has Totally Fallen Apart

I wonder why?

The Hunter Biden Emails Story Has Totally Fallen Apart (PoliticusUSA link): Writers at The New York Post refused to allow their bylines to be used on the alleged Hunter Biden emails story because they doubted the sourcing and credibility of the materials."

These swine who have tried to commit more pain and suffering against the well being of society and looting taxpayer money as treasonous parasites, and as a result of attempting to destroy the legitimacy of another election in the devil's favor, deserve life in prison to encounter the type of pain and suffering they duly deserve:

https://sierramadretattler.blogspot....LlO-A97wut3zXc

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,113 Times in 12,638 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    I wonder why?

The Hunter Biden Emails Story Has Totally Fallen Apart (PoliticusUSA link): Writers at The New York Post refused to allow their bylines to be used on the alleged Hunter Biden emails story because they doubted the sourcing and credibility of the materials."

These swine who have tried to commit more pain and suffering against the well being of society and looting taxpayer money as treasonous parasites, and as a result of attempting to destroy the legitimacy of another election in the devil's favor, deserve life in prison to encounter the type of pain and suffering they duly deserve:

https://sierramadretattler.blogspot....LlO-A97wut3zXc
    LIAR
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liar and why? Any good answers? This unless you mean that the fake president and COVID-45 tRump's un American goons on a mission to destroy another election in the devil's favor at being liars. Actually there are times when some fool who doesn't have a good answer to refute the input of others is to shut the flunk up! Read more facts versus your tRump kisser fiction:

The Hunter Biden Emails Story Has Totally Fallen Apart

Writers at The New York Post refused to allow their bylines to be used on the alleged Hunter Biden emails story because they doubted the sourcing and credibility of the materials.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...lls-apart.html

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Liar and why? Any good answers? This unless you mean that the fake president and COVID-45 tRump's un American goons on a mission to destroy another election in the devil's favor at being liars.
    The story has not fallen apart, it gets stronger by the day.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure as in the fumes of tRump's sinking hide getting stronger at intoxicating your un American and hell bound ilk every day. Yet the best thing you can get from Putin's puppet tRump is a cold hamberder and dried fries if you beg long enough for it as a loser and a sucker for the devil's dainties.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure as in the fumes of tRump's sinking hide getting stronger at intoxicating your un American and hell bound ilk every day. Yet the best thing you can get from Putin's puppet tRump is a cold hamberder and dried fries if you beg long enough for it as a loser and a sucker for the devil's dainties.
    What matters is if we are hearing about Hunter Bidens e-mails, and we almost certainly are. If the Russians are indeed telling the American people how much the Bidens suck when our own DOJ and journalists and politicians will not then the Russians are demonstrating moral superiority over the American Elites, and they deserve our deep appreciation.

Start using the quote button like a civilized human being fucker.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Fallen apart?

It’s only just gotten started

Biden proved the allegations are true by taking no questions and going into hiding

Of course he knew he would have a compliant media to run cover for him

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden's Bagman View Post
    Fallen apart?

It’s only just gotten started

Biden proved the allegations are true by taking no questions and going into hiding

Of course he knew he would have a compliant media to run cover for him
    We are dealing with FantasyLand Creatures.

Tucker said that Biden Lawyers asked for the computers back...if this is so that is game/set/match.

DARK AGES SUCK!