Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Yo!

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again, you are a lying perverse piece of shit. Like all leftist shit stain. Most likely of the genus Doofi.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Hi I'm jakemax. How y'all doin? I'm sorta old, and sort of short tempered when dealing with people like in walmart and stuff. But other than that I guess I'm ok. Had to change my car battery today in the walmart parking lot. Got up today and it wouldn't start the car so I charged it and then started it and checked to see if the alternator was charging and it was. Dang. The wife was there and she held the tools while I cussed. And I'm sort of a cripple so it was that much harder. She calls me Rodney McKay after the guy from Stargate Atlantis who when he had to fix something he always griped and complained and said it was impossible but always got it fixed. So, that was what happened today. And all the scooter carts at walmart had dead batteries too and the fat hog that worked there could not help me.

So, all the kids are growed up and me and the misses live down in Texas. Retired mostly. Don't get out that much because the country seems to be getting more dangerous daily. And my neighbor across the street is a butthole.

Wutuo, mah brother from a different mother?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

jakemax (03-14-2021)