Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Yo!

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Which explains why you've come to JPP: You're looking for one as pointed out before:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...26#post4060226

and here:
    you cock smokers should work for the media as much as you faggots lie. lol, pure entertainment reading your 5th grade bullshit.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Which explains why you've come to JPP: You're looking for one as pointed out before:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...26#post4060226

and here:
    You probably DO HAVE A WET PUSSY.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,625 Times in 51,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    You probably DO HAVE A WET PUSSY.
    you cock smokers should work for the media as much as you faggots lie. lol, pure entertainment reading your 5th grade bullshit.
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings, jake. I truly do not have any prejudices about your sexual preferences. Since you kept posting about it so much, I thought you wanted to talk about it.

It's better if you do talk to someone more in line with your own sexual preferences and peccadillos.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, jake. I truly do not have any prejudices about your sexual preferences. Since you kept posting about it so much, I thought you wanted to talk about it.

It's better if you do talk to someone more in line with your own sexual preferences and peccadillos.
    You vile shit stains are not capable of hurting me. You liars are like little kids that spew bullshit day in and day out.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You vile shit stains are not capable of hurting me. You liars are like little kids that spew bullshit day in and day out.
    Jake, I don't care if you're a gay, in or out of closet, or what your politics are but there's no reason to have a hissy-fit about it.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jake, I don't care if you're a gay, in or out of closet, or what your politics are but there's no reason to have a hissy-fit about it.
    Why do you unholy cocksuckers keep repeating your self? Do I need to butt fuck your mom again?

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weird new poster

Blatantly wants to be beaten by skinny white boys in Lacey drag while they order him to bob on their nobs

Yet

it imagines trump as its flabby old orange savior

Is the right secretly having creepy contests

9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-23-2020)

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you unholy cocksuckers keep repeating your self? Do I need to butt fuck your mom again?
    Says the boy in a dress. LOL

You should hook up with Dark Soul; he's similar to you in liking to buttfuck very skinny boyish women, another indicator of latent homosexuality.

Lemme guess; you're married, late 40s-early 50s. The kids are grown and you want out of your marriage to live your life as you please. Your fantasy is this:

How close am I?

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Weird new poster

Blatantly wants to be beaten by skinny white boys in Lacey drag while they order him to bob on their nobs

Yet

it imagines trump as its flabby old orange savior

Is the right secretly having creepy contests
    Jake and Matt Dillon claim to be best buddies and very close. I didn't know Matt swung that way, but it's his choice.

Agreed on Jake's fascination with gay sex. He's changed his avatars several times but, like his posts I quoted, all have a gay slant to them.

His selfie is just one of them but as noted above, I expect he's older so the selfie must be older by 20-30 years.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Says the boy in a dress. LOL

You should hook up with Dark Soul; he's similar to you in liking to buttfuck very skinny boyish women, another indicator of latent homosexuality.

Lemme guess; you're married, late 40s-early 50s. The kids are grown and you want out of your marriage to live your life as you please. Your fantasy is this:

How close am I?
    Lol! You sodomites really can't stop talking about your personal lives and how you have sex with animals and your parents. Why is that?

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lol! You sodomites really can't stop talking about your personal lives and how you have sex with animals and your parents. Why is that?
    Dude, dance all you want but everyone here can see you love to dance for the other team.

That was clear over a month ago.

Again, I don't care if you're gay. You're just hurting yourself by denying it.

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dude, dance all you want but everyone here can see you love to dance for the other team.

That was clear over a month ago.

Again, I don't care if you're gay. You're just hurting yourself by denying it.
    The more you lie the more you are a faggot. I can't stand that thread banning legion cock sucker. People who keep repeating themselves prove how limited their creative abilities really are and should be air dropped into gitmo from 30000 feet.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The more you lie the more you are a faggot. I can't stand that thread banning legion cock sucker.
    Disagreed. Suuuuuure you don't. You're new, so why do you know Legion is a thread-banning cocksucker?
    People who keep repeating themselves prove how limited their creative abilities really are and should be air dropped into gitmo from 30000 feet.
    Tell me about it....but only if going that way. Otherwise a bullet in the back of the head over a pit is faster and cheaper.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Disagreed. Suuuuuure you don't. You're new, so why do you know Legion is a thread-banning cocksucker? Tell me about it....but only if going that way. Otherwise a bullet in the back of the head over a pit is faster and cheaper.
    Jesus you are a stupid cock sucker! Are all you leftist traitor faggot this fuckin stupid? How do I know he's a thread banner? Because I can read you stupid deviant horse cock sucker!

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jesus you are a stupid cock sucker! Are all you leftist traitor faggot this fuckin stupid? How do I know he's a thread banner? Because I can read you stupid deviant horse cock sucker!
    In psychology your reaction is a classic example of compensation, more commonly "overcompensation". The hanging question is "Why are you compensating?" My first guess the early assessment. You're adding weight to the analysis.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is...sation-2794972
    The term compensation refers to a type of defense mechanism in which people overachieve in one area to compensate for failures in another. For example, individuals with poor family lives may direct their energy into excelling above and beyond what is required at work.

This psychological strategy allows people to disguise inadequacies, frustrations, stresses, or urges by directing energy toward excelling or achieving in other areas.

Again, I don't care if you are homosexual. I do care how you treat other people including me.