Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudy releases repair receipt

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    That was produced by a RUSSIAN BOT..........

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,167 Times in 14,705 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Nope. It is supposed to be an R but I presume you know your alphabet. He writes a P. Take another look.
    Nope I presume he knows how to spell his first name. The Right leg of his R just slopes upward. A cursive P does not have a right handed leg.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 10-19-2020 at 09:48 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-19-2020)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    There will be an investigation, you can be sure of that.

This isn’t going to make a difference in the vote. It isn’t 2016 and Biden isn’t Hillary.
    #Doris does self delusion

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    That was produced by a RUSSIAN BOT..........
    He has some fantastic reviews on Yelp, no doubt the Russkis did this as well. The poor bastard will have to shut down due to media reptiles crawling all over him.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This isn’t going to make a difference in the vote. It isn’t 2016 and Biden isn’t Hillary.
    I sent to recall you saying something similar back in 2016, Doris.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 2,129 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Nope I presume he knows how to spell his first name. The Right leg of his R just slopes upward.
    If he writes his Rs as Ps then they are Ps. I presume then that you don't know your alphabet and that you don't know how Ps are written. Hunter writes a P where an R should be.

I'm glad I paid attention in school. I can recognize a P ... even when others try to scam me into believing that it is an R.
    Last edited by IBDaMann; 10-19-2020 at 09:56 PM.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are correct Hillary is a lot smarter than Biden. Did you know it took Biden 4 years to finish a 3 year law school and he finish 76th in a class of 85 students.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope I presume he knows how to spell his first name.
    So do I. I also presume that he cannot write. His signature bears that out. He writes his R as a P. Hence it's a P that he is writing. Is there a reason you aren't able to grasp this?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    If he writes his Rs as Ps then they are Ps. I presume then that you don't know your alphabet and that you don't know how Ps are written. Hunter writes a P where an R should be.

I'm glad I paid attention in school. I can recognize a P ... even when others try to tell me scam me into believing that it is an R.
    Here is a cursive chart. What does the first letter of his first name Robert most look like. P do not connect to the next letter EVER R can. You apparently need a refresher course in cursive. How do you ever read gangbanger necks?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/575053446154654984/

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are correct Hillary is a lot smarter than Biden. Did you know it took Biden 4 years to finish a 3 year law school and he finish 76th in a class of 85 students.
    So? He finished, why would you shame someone for getting a degree. My daughter works full time, and has a family, she is getting her degree one or two classes a semester. It’s taken her longer than a full time student, but she will hopefully, get her degree with honors next May.

I’m very proud of her.

12. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If the emails weren’t authentic, I think the Biden camp would have been jumping and screaming by now.
    Yeah, right. Hey, Omar! I just saw you fucking a herd of goats today! Now you have to deny it!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...g-we-know.html

There are also strong indicators that Russia had something to do with this whole affair, though nothing has surfaced definitively proving this is the case. In January, the same Russian intelligence unit that hacked Hillary Clinton’s and the Democratic National Committee’s emails in 2016 was also able to infiltrate Burisma’s systems. U.S. intelligence analysts subsequently picked up chatter indicating that stolen Burisma emails would be leaked as part of an October surprise aimed at influencing the election. Analysts were further concerned that forged materials might be included in the leak—something that, without the original materials in question, journalists can’t verify for themselves, leaving everyone to take the New York Post’s word. (And, in case you forgot, U.S. intelligence agencies once again say Russia is trying to tilt the election in favor of Trump.)
    Rudy, the NY Post - c'mon - the entire thing is horseshit!

14. The Following User Groans At Trump's Brain For This Awful Post:

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trump's Brain View Post
    Yeah, right. Hey, Omar! I just saw you fucking a herd of goats today! Now you have to deny it!

Hey Lurch how have you been? Are you still beating your wife?

Did you know they also have Hunter's former partner Bevan Cooneys Gmail account [he gave them the password to his 26K emails]. He is on the email chain that originated from Hunter's computer.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

17. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Hey Lurch how have you been? Are you still beating your wife?

Did you know they also have Hunter's former partner Bevan Cooneys Gmail account [he gave them the password to his 26K emails]. He is on the email chain that originated from Hunter's computer.

Finally, there’s New York Post journalists’ own confidence in the story: The New York Times reported over the weekend that the Post staffer who was responsible for writing the majority of the first Hunter Biden article refused to put his name on it over credibility concerns. According to the Times, many staffers questioned whether the Post had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive data, and one of the reporters whose name appears on the story had little to do with the writing and only found out that her byline was attached after it was published. Mediaite also reported that Fox News, which like the Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch, passed on the story due to doubts about Giuliani’s trustworthiness and the murky provenance of the hard-drive data.

Got it, it’s a very sketchy “hard drive.” What exactly is on it?

We really don’t know—Giuliani does not seem to have allowed other news outlets besides the Post examine the data. Apart from the Pozharskyi emails, the Post claims that the drive also has family photos, texts between Hunter Biden and his father, and explicit selfies. Again, apart from perhaps the pictures, it’s unclear what is real or possibly forged among these materials. (Given all that—and the fact that even the journalists who reported on the hard drive don’t trust the source of information—we won’t give every allegation from the paper’s reports an airing in this article.)

The story stinks, my friend. Why do you think none of the "journalists" at the NY post were willing to put their name to the story? Even Murdock wasn't sleazy enough to take the bait!

18. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So? He finished, why would you shame someone for getting a degree. My daughter works full time, and has a family, she is getting her degree one or two classes a semester. It’s taken her longer than a full time student, but she will hopefully, get her degree with honors next May.

I’m very proud of her.
    Classic Doris diversion tactics, your family fables have nothing to do with the thread subject.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 10-19-2020 at 10:19 PM.

19. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You apparently need a refresher course in cursive.
    I'm willing to buy that I might need a rundown on the new cursive. It was called "handwriting" when I learned it. I do not recall any such prohibition concerning connecting a P in a signature the way Hunter Biden connects his. It's a signature. Please tell me that you understand that the roller coaster at the end of Hunter's signature ALSO does not follow standard rules for handwriting. Look at what he wrote. That is a P. I acknowledge that it is supposed to be an R ... supposed to be.