Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump on Fauci: "This Guy's a Disaster"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Well, let's go by Trump. He has said that the shutdowns saved millions of lives.

He wouldn't have been "impeached." As of today, we're one of the worst countries in the world in our response & in slowing the spread - I expect that had we not shut down, we would have had that distinction sooner.

But again - that's part of Trump's job. Leaders have to deal with criticism & opposition if they believe in something and want to disregard expert advice. History won't even know who Fauci is. Trump is the one who signed up for the role of decision-maker, and all that it entails.
    damn you have 0 reasoning ability.
    Lock downs ended in late May/early June -yet we are getting hot spots.
    Europe shut down -Europe is getting more positives then ever.
    Lockdowns dont do damn thing - and we test far more then other countries -we dont have the worse response -not by far

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-19-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump on Monday said the government’s top pandemic fighter, Dr. Anthony Fauci, is a “disaster” — and possibly an “idiot” — as he claimed that Americans are “tired of” Covid-19, even as the number of coronavirus cases continued spiking in much of the United States.

“People are tired of Covid,” Trump said in a call with the staff of his reelection campaign against former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee.

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots, all these idiots who got it wrong,” Trump said on the call.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/19/coro...-of-covid.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Well, let's go by Trump. He has said that the shutdowns saved millions of lives.

He wouldn't have been "impeached." As of today, we're one of the worst countries in the world in our response & in slowing the spread - I expect that had we not shut down, we would have had that distinction sooner.

But again - that's part of Trump's job. Leaders have to deal with criticism & opposition if they believe in something and want to disregard expert advice. History won't even know who Fauci is. Trump is the one who signed up for the role of decision-maker, and all that it entails.
    It was actually a trick question and you whiffed lol.

The governors enacted policy on the state level at the recommendation of Fauci and crew. In a real sense, Trump has been a by-stander through much of the this—due to the nature of our government.

Trump *couldn’t* have stopped it. It all falls on the governors and local leaders. That’s why when Biden says he’ll have a national mask mandate he’s either blowing smoke or he doesn’t understand Civics 101. Same with his following the advice of ‘scientists’ on locking down, again.

Governors will be making that call. See what this does to the much-cherished Trump virus narrative? Kind of guts it, is what it does. 95% of COVID policy has been an interaction between state and local governments adhering to or ignoring the advice of Fauci and the medical bureaucracy.

Whining about Trump’s leadership is about all that’s left.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (10-19-2020)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fauci looks worse by the day.....I feel good that I was ahead of the curve...I started bad mouthing him many months ago.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Got that backwards. Fauci was sat on by Trump who was crafting a house of lies. Daffy hid Fauci and even Birx who caved quickly. Now he has a radiologist in place of epidemiologists. That is fine for rightys, but not people who can see how wrong Trump is again. It makes sense to put qualified experts in charge if you want to fight a pandemic. If you want to pretend it does not exist, then you doctor shop until you have one without values. Trump got one.
    Fauci is corrupt. 40 years in Washington DC, what else could he be?

The doctors without values are the ones that diagnose Trump's mental condition without ever seeing him in a clinical setting. They want you scared and believing only they can save you. You have not disappointed them.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    One of them is a disaster. In two weeks and one day the voters will say which.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b67da85d208b7a
    Sadly he is. Cant make up his mind.
    He gets his govt job noone wanted and 30 years later serious shit happens and hes on the spot and is flipping like a mackerel trying to look like he knows anything.
    Kinda like Robert Mueller.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have it backwards.
    If I have it backwards that would make the narrative the truth. We know the narrative is nowhere close to the truth. Or the people that can think for themselves do.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello martin,

Trump on Fauci: "This Guy's a Disaster"
    Funny, that is the same thing I imagine Fauci would be thinking about Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

martin (10-19-2020)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    If I have it backwards that would make the narrative the truth. We know the narrative is nowhere close to the truth. Or the people that can think for themselves do.
    The people that can think for themselves....how many of us are left do you figure?

Not enough obviously, far too many of these fucks believe whatever power tells them.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

coldjoint (10-19-2020)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello martin,

Funny, that is the same thing I imagine Fauci would be thinking about Trump.
    Fauci played *point man* on the pandemic response you tirelessly criticize.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    The above post exemplifies the mental puzzle in Trump world. How do people of ordinary intelligence come to believe that a man of science renowned for his expertise in his field
    is giving "the narrative" (meaning an untrue account) on very subject of his expertise, while it's the politician who speaks the truth?

But this is daily fare with these people.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It was actually a trick question and you whiffed lol.

The governors enacted policy on the state level at the recommendation of Fauci and crew. In a real sense, Trump has been a by-stander through much of the this—due to the nature of our government.

Trump *couldn’t* have stopped it. It all falls on the governors and local leaders. That’s why when Biden says he’ll have a national mask mandate he’s either blowing smoke or he doesn’t understand Civics 101. Same with his following the advice of ‘scientists’ on locking down, again.

Governors will be making that call. See what this does to the much-cherished Trump virus narrative? Kind of guts it, is what it does. 95% of COVID policy has been an interaction between state and local governments adhering to or ignoring the advice of Fauci and the medical bureaucracy.

Whining about Trump’s leadership is about all that’s left.
    The bolded is stunning apologism.

Good luck w/ that.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

The bolded is stunning apologism.

Good luck w/ that.
    Yeah, it's meant as an apologism but it's actually an admission.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The above post exemplifies the mental puzzle in Trump world. How do people of ordinary intelligence come to believe that a man of science renowned for his expertise in his field
    is giving "the narrative" (meaning an untrue account) on very subject of his expertise, while it's the politician who speaks the truth?

But this is daily fare with these people.

Why did Fauci reverse his decisions on masks and Covid itself. Remember he said we should not worry about it at first. Please take all the experts and shove them up your butt. The media and Democrats want you scared and they have got you right where they want you.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Trump doesn’t like Fauci because Fauci tells the truth.
    He does?

Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'; skip mask and wash hands

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ds/4787209002/

Watch early video of Dr. Fauci saying COVID-19 not a big deal

https://nj1015.com/is-dr-fauci-right...id-19-opinion/

Fauci Says "There's No Reason To Be Walking Around With A Mask"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...th_a_mask.html