Thread: 'We are not afraid': France rallies after beheading of teacher

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default 'We are not afraid': France rallies after beheading of teacher

MORE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT DISARMING LAW-ABIDINGHLEAVES THEM AT THE MERCY OF VIOLENT THUGS....INCLUDING ISLAMIST TERRORISTS.

MAYBE THE FRENCH WILL ACTUALLY STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES....FOR ONCE.

'We are not afraid': France rallies after beheading of teacher

Tens of thousands of people rallied in Paris and cities across France on Sunday in solidarity with a teacher beheaded for showing pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

Demonstrators on the Place de la Republique held aloft posters declaring: "No to totalitarianism of thought" and "I am a teacher" in memory of murdered colleague Samuel Paty.

"You do not scare us. We are not afraid. You will not divide us. We are France!" tweeted Prime Minister Jean Castex, who joined the Paris demonstration.

Castex was accompanied by Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer, Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo and junior interior minister Marlene Schiappa who said she was there "in support of teachers, of secularism, of freedom of expression". Politicians from the other major parties also attended.

Some in the crowd chanted "I am Samuel", echoing the "I am Charlie" cry that travelled around the world after Islamist gunmen killed 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine in 2015 for publishing caricatures of the Islamic prophet.

Between bursts of applause, others recited: "Freedom of expression, freedom to teach."

"I am here as a teacher, as a mother, as a Frenchwoman and as a republican," said participant Virginie.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chechen-1...082420725.html
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (10-19-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,027 Times in 12,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Too bad the Europeans turned out to be mostly too dumb to understand that Islam is not compatible to their values and that the Islamists dont intend to lose.

Also that these days whom ever is willing to be the most violent tends to win.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Earl (10-19-2020), Grokmaster (10-18-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

I think God cursed the French for the French Revolution.

AKA being the first commies.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately parades will not stop them.......

I am actually surprised the right-wing movements have not grown bigger & stronger as a result of these murders leading to an eventual expulsion of certain Muslims & perhaps eventually others not acclimating into French or other EU societies......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Too bad the Europeans turned out to be mostly too dumb to understand that Islam is not compatible to their values and that the Islamists dont intend to lose.

They forget why they had to fight the Crusades...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (10-19-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Unfortunately parades will not stop them.......

I am actually surprised the right-wing movements have not grown bigger & stronger as a result of these murders leading to an eventual expulsion of certain Muslims & perhaps eventually others not acclimating into French or other EU societies......
    LORD KNOWS THE LEFTISTS SURE WOULDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO....

De Oppresso Liber

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    They forget why they had to fight the Crusades...
    It is for sure going to be interesting how China solves this problem, this is going to end up on their plate.

To a great extent China will be fine with a DeEuroped Europe.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (10-18-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is for sure going to be interesting how China solves this problem, this is going to end up on their plate.

To a great extent China will be fine with a DeEuroped Europe.

THEY JUST IMPRISON AND EXECUTE MUSLIMS....

De Oppresso Liber

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (10-19-2020), Hawkeye10 (10-18-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

How's about finally beheading this lawlessly hacked in and un American coronavirus tRump insurgency from hell and no thanks to a minority of dumbass idiots voting against their own interests that ultimately created this global tRump atrocity. This includes a tRump and repuke atrocity against humanity that has put the world at a second great depression situation and COVID-45 murdered over 200,000 American at also covid infecting 8 million more. This and among tRump and his sold out repuke goons other atrocities against a nation and against humanity as taxpayer looting criminals against well being of society and U.S. Constitutional law. Run with tRump and his sold out repukes and kool aid drinkers is a sure one way ticket to a burning hell for the mind, body and soul forever.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THEY JUST IMPRISON AND EXECUTE MUSLIMS....
    That is not going to work over the entire world...there are too many of them...but China will drive hard the message that the West was a failure, that the East is superior, that the New Chinese Empire is the best that ever has been.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (10-19-2020)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    How's about finally beheading this lawlessly hacked in and un American coronavirus tRump insurgency from hell and no thanks to a minority of dumbass idiots voting against their own interests that ultimately created this global tRump atrocity. This includes a tRump and repuke atrocity against humanity that has put the world at a second great depression situation and COVID-45 murdered over 200,000 American at also covid infecting 8 million more. This and among tRump and his sold out repuke goons other atrocities against a nation and against humanity as taxpayer looting criminals against well being of society and U.S. Constitutional law. Run with tRump and his sold out repukes and kool aid drinkers is a sure one way ticket to a burning hell for the mind, body and soul forever.
    "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP ..."

barf

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Earl (10-19-2020)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post

De Oppresso Liber

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Police shot the suspect. Where's BLM and antifa? Oh this was in France.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Earl (10-19-2020)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Police shot the suspect. Where's BLM and antifa? Oh this was in France.
    The leaders of Europe know that they are weak, and know that Europe is facing several existential problems, they are scared as fuck of the people!

Their current plan is to do what ever China wants and hope for the best.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

tRump the COVID-45 and repuke killer of over 200,000 Americans and putting the global economy at a second great depression crisis, in particular, is set to take all of you tRump kissers and kool aid drinkers all the way to a burning hellfire for a eternity at ultimately mocking God. Now foam at the mouth like a fool and a mad dog on that thought.

24. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-19-2020)