Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court hearings...a farce.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Having watched Amy Coney Barrett at the Supreme Court hearings reminds me of the kid in grade school nailed in breaking the rules and then lying to the principal with a straight face as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

But let's get real.....the GOP has the majority vote in the Senate ... like the Trump impeachment hearings, they've already stated in public that the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence. So essentially, this is just a waste of taxpayer's money with the Dems hoping that public exposure of these people will sway voters in the upcoming congressional elections. Hope springs eternal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Stretch (10-22-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

1. translation: another right wing wonk who doesn't DARE acknowledge the FACT that the GOP majority in the Senate has previously stated that Comey is a shoe in....THAT'S BEFORE THE ACTUAL HEARINGS.

2. Hirono quoted Chief Justice John Roberts, who in 2017 acknowledged that the judiciary 'is not immune' from the problem of sexual misconduct.

She then asked: 'Since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors, or committed any physical or verbal harassment or assault of a sexual nature?'

Barrett replied: 'No, Senator Hirono.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-someone.html
    Give a man a fact, and he still maintains the lie.

HIV=AIDS Dr Taicheese

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BARRETT PROVED THAT SHE IS NOT ONLY OVERLY QUALIFIED FOR THE SCOTUS, SHE ALSO PROVED THAT SHE IS MORE INTELLIGENT, AND HAS MORE POISE/CLASS THAN THE ENTIRE DNC PUT TOGETHER.

ENJOY YOUR WHINE....
    She did no such thing. She avoided saying anything but her name, rank and serial number.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Taichiliberal (10-23-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

What the hell are you on about now?
    LOL you claimed to have watched it but you don't know what this is about?

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,876 Times in 8,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Having watched Amy Coney Barrett at the Supreme Court hearings reminds me of the kid in grade school nailed in breaking the rules and then lying to the principal with a straight face as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

But let's get real.....the GOP has the majority vote in the Senate ... like the Trump impeachment hearings, they've already stated in public that the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence. So essentially, this is just a waste of taxpayer's money with the Dems hoping that public exposure of these people will sway voters in the upcoming congressional elections. Hope springs eternal.
    Deny that you fucking cockroaches wouldnt do the same exact thing. I dare you. You think everyone is as stupid as you fucking cunts?

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

it was hilarious watching CNN fact check the idiot left on this stuff. Even they can't stand listening to you morons anymore

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-on-scotus.cnn

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

My man, you need to get the crack out of the pipe. You're not profound or condescending ... just blowing smoke to cover your inability to deal with a matter of fact & history.
    Yeah son. Right.

I am pretty sure you can not say a single profound thing.

Test Test.

I dare you to say anything "profound".

I will count to ten and then come looking

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

As it always is. Dems just wasting taxpayers time and monies to make themselves feel somewhat relevant. Good point.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Barrett is an outlier. She is far, far right of even the crazy rightys Mitch put on the court. She really is quite deranged. She will happily impose her religious cult beliefs on us all and say she is doing gods work. Fuck the constitution. She has made some really crazy rulings. Her law school class organized against her, 1500 of them. She gets no respect. https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...court-changes/

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post

Deny that you fucking cockroaches wouldn't do the same exact thing. I dare you. You think everyone is as stupid as you fucking cunts?
    Wipe the spittle off your screen, take your meds and THINK! If nothing the OP states is false, shouldn't you be worried about the immediate threat to democracy instead of hopefully speculating what the "opposition" MIGHT have done? Or are you as dumb as the Orange Oaf thinks, and will support him even if he commits murder on 5th Ave. in daylight?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post

My man, you need to get the crack out of the pipe. You're not profound or condescending ... just blowing smoke to cover your inability to deal with a matter of fact & history.
    Yeah son. Right.

I am pretty sure you can not say a single profound thing.

Test Test.

I dare you to say anything "profound".

I will count to ten and then come looking
    Stop babbling.....either you concede to the fact based logic of the OP or you don't. If you disagree, explain to the reading audience and stop with the childish sour grapes and attempted dodges. If you can't or won't, stop wasting time and space.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    like the sig
    stupid is as stupid does.

George Orwell

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    As it always is. Dems just wasting taxpayers time and monies to make themselves feel somewhat relevant. Good point.
    And as always, right wing wonks makes Dump's statement true .... he could kill someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him.

George Orwell

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Ask him about the chronology of posts!
    Why don't you grow up? If you can't accept the reality of the OP, just go bury your head in the sand as always and stop wasting time and space. Seems like your cohorts, you keep showing up on my threads or posts to spew sour grapes and then declare my stuff is worthless and not worth reading. Get it together, sweetpea.

George Orwell

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts