Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court hearings...a farce.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    What the hell are you on about now?
    Were you too lazy to watch the stupid hearings?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-20-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post

What the hell are you on about now?
    Simple question, toodles. I don't get the significance of your reference, as no one posed such a question. Surely an ego driven dullard like yourself would leap at the chance to lord your superior intelligence for all to see?

But I see you're too lazy or cowardly to deal with the reality of the OP.

I take you out of the IA bin in hopes you don't act stupid, but I guess it was too soon. Next, you'll double down on your smokescreen on your way back to the bin.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Fear is a figment of a loser imagination. Being scared at being a crapped out loser and a sucker is un American but something that belongs to the devil. So run with your fear at kissing tRump and his sold out republicans' hides all the way to hell but life will go on. For the reason this is not the first time Democracy and humanity has come under attack by hell bound and gutter goons who haven't the right to exist in a civilized global society. Actually that un American and seditious Putin ass-et republican swine squatted at SCOTUS should be checked out when it comes to the possibility of being in love with tRump's coronavirus.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Simple question, toodles. I don't get the significance of your reference, as no one posed such a question. Surely an ego driven dullard like yourself would leap at the chance to lord your superior intelligence for all to see?

I take you out of the IA bin in hopes you don't act stupid, but I guess it was too soon. Next, you'll double down on your smokescreen on your way back to the bin.
    I'm not going to walk you through the hearings if you were too lazy to bother watching.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-20-2020), Matt Dillon (10-21-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ask him about the chronology of posts!

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Having watched Amy Coney Barrett at the Supreme Court hearings reminds me of the kid in grade school nailed in breaking the rules and then lying to the principal with a straight face as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

But let's get real.....the GOP has the majority vote in the Senate ... like the Trump impeachment hearings, they've already stated in public that the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence. So essentially, this is just a waste of taxpayer's money with the Dems hoping that public exposure of these people will sway voters in the upcoming congressional elections. Hope springs eternal.
    You have skewed some rambling incoherent shit on here before but this is a doozy

There is no fix. They are following the law. Period.

Don’t like it? Your side should have won the elections of 2016 and 2017

Roberts bullshit shows just how important this is. Now that fucker is neutered.

We just need Breyer to go away in Trumps second term and go 7-2

Hell if we take the house and keep the senate maybe we will pack the court and eliminate the filibuster. You guys wanted that and it should happen as a gesture of good faith. Would you agree puddin?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Earl (10-20-2020)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden's Bagman View Post
    You have skewed some rambling incoherent shit on here before but this is a doozy

There is no fix. They are following the law. Period.

Don’t like it? Your side should have won the elections of 2016 and 2017

Roberts bullshit shows just how important this is. Now that fucker is neutered.

We just need Breyer to go away in Trumps second term and go 7-2

Hell if we take the house and keep the senate maybe we will pack the court and eliminate the filibuster. You guys wanted that and it should happen as a gesture of good faith. Would you agree puddin?
    You do understand that by all appearances this revolution that was hatched at Americas so-called Elite Universities as Conservatives paid no attention is about to romp......

RIGHT?
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Having watched Amy Coney Barrett at the Supreme Court hearings reminds me of the kid in grade school nailed in breaking the rules and then lying to the principal with a straight face as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

But let's get real.....the GOP has the majority vote in the Senate ... like the Trump impeachment hearings, they've already stated in public that the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence. So essentially, this is just a waste of taxpayer's money with the Dems hoping that public exposure of these people will sway voters in the upcoming congressional elections. Hope springs eternal.
    The nomination and confirmation will be in line with EXACTLY how the Constitution says the process should be done. I can understand why a left wing Constitution hater like you would consider that a fix.

In the end, BOY, there will be a 6-3 conservative leaning Court. For you that means tough shit. Don't like it, go kill yourself.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

You didn’t watch the hearings, did you, Snowflake?

Sen. Mazie Hirono Asks Amy Coney Barrett If She Has Ever ...www.dailysignal.com › 2020/10/14 › sen-mazie-hirono...
    6 days ago — Democratic Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono asked Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett Tuesday if she had ever committed sexual assault.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post

Sen. Mazie Hirono Asks Amy Coney Barrett If She Has Ever ...www.dailysignal.com › 2020/10/14 › sen-mazie-hirono...
    6 days ago — Democratic Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono asked Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett Tuesday if she had ever committed sexual assault.
    Sounded like Mazie was mad that no one wants to grab her pussy. Maybe Taichi is mad because no one wants to grab his.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not going to walk you through the hearings if you were too lazy to bother watching.
    No one posed anything of the sort of question as you suggest....you'd know that if you got your head out of Fox News collective asses and actually watched the hearing or read the transcripts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-someone.html

You're a joke, Chaz....your BS only rates with your fellow willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn right wing wonks. You can't even mount a decent bluff in a printed medium. Let's see if you'll dog my posts/threads while in IA....again. S'long toodles.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 10-20-2020 at 11:47 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

16. #28 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

No one posed anything of the sort of question as you suggest....you'd know that if you got your head out of Fox News collective asses and actually watched the hearing or read the transcripts.

You're a joke, Chaz....your BS only rates with your fellow willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn right wing wonks. You can't even mount a decent bluff in a printed medium. Let's see if you'll dog my posts/threads while in IA....again. S'long toodles.
    If everyone you disagree with is "willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn right wing wonks," how did you make it this far in life?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post

1. translation: another right wing wonk who doesn't DARE acknowledge the FACT that the GOP majority in the Senate has previously stated that Comey is a shoe in....THAT'S BEFORE THE ACTUAL HEARINGS.

2. Hirono quoted Chief Justice John Roberts, who in 2017 acknowledged that the judiciary 'is not immune' from the problem of sexual misconduct.

She then asked: 'Since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors, or committed any physical or verbal harassment or assault of a sexual nature?'

Barrett replied: 'No, Senator Hirono.'

George Orwell

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. translation: another right wing wonk who doesn't DARE acknowledge the FACT that the GOP majority in the Senate has previously stated that Comey is a shoe in....THAT'S BEFORE THE ACTUAL HEARINGS.

2. Hirono quoted Chief Justice John Roberts, who in 2017 acknowledged that the judiciary 'is not immune' from the problem of sexual misconduct.

She then asked: 'Since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors, or committed any physical or verbal harassment or assault of a sexual nature?'

Barrett replied: 'No, Senator Hirono.'

Sounds like Hirono is desperate for someone to grab her pussy knowing that it won't happen.