Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court hearings...a farce.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You ,as usual, have it backward. She has every intention of shoving her ancient religious principles down our collective throats. She is being installed to do exactly that , tear down the walls between church and state. And she even claims to be an originalist. You are the one who does not understand who she is and why she is being installed.
    She has done no such a thing. Your liberal delusions are acting up again. Any particular reason you have no qualms with another devote Catholic? Pelosi? Please explain the discrepancy here. Now would be good. Maybe the idiot TaiChi who thanked you could comment on that also.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Wake up, my willfully ignorant fool

On 23 January 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused controversy when he stated the following during a campaign rally in Iowa:

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.[/I]

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...venue-comment/

So it's no wonder that parrots like you have no problem with the latest hypocritical actions of the GOP....you are such a trump bitch it's almost comical.
    And still a left wing talking point. That is how gullible and stupid you are Taistick. Hence your need to be a Democrat. Dumb as fuck.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, I know the truth of the OP hurts you....that's why you babble from beginning to end. Carry on.
    And as predicted, the psychobabble has started.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wipe the spittle off your screen, take your meds and THINK! If nothing the OP states is false, shouldn't you be worried about the immediate threat to democracy instead of hopefully speculating what the "opposition" MIGHT have done? Or are you as dumb as the Orange Oaf thinks, and will support him even if he commits murder on 5th Ave. in daylight?
    Just like I figured you fucking leftist cunts can't deny it. You would do the same fucking Thing. So go fuck your mother you dumbass queer

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Having watched Amy Coney Barrett at the Supreme Court hearings reminds me of the kid in grade school nailed in breaking the rules and then lying to the principal with a straight face as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

But let's get real.....the GOP has the majority vote in the Senate ... like the Trump impeachment hearings, they've already stated in public that the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence. So essentially, this is just a waste of taxpayer's money with the Dems hoping that public exposure of these people will sway voters in the upcoming congressional elections. Hope springs eternal.
    All hope is lost Libby. What's next, suicide lol?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post

Funny how when willfully ignorant right wing wonks are faced with facts they can't deny, they deteriorate into petulant children like Jake here. Like his brethren on this thread, seems Jake is fine with tactics found in any despotic regime or fascist dictatorship or communist gov't so long as "those people" don't win.
    The constitution is not the ground work of a fascist regime, liar.
    Um, Jake? Care to link the EXACT post where I stated in no uncertain terms that the constitution is the ground work for a fascist regime? Not your interpretation or opinion or revisionist right wing clap trap. Now if you can't or won't, don't waste the reader's time.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post

Stop babbling with your insipid stubbornness. NOTHING in the OP regarding what the GOP leadership stated prior to the hearings is false, and you know it. That's why you wussy out with these lame dodges and parroted bogus claims.

Your video is a dodge as I said......like your orange faced hero, whenever you're faced with facts that you can't deny, you think ridicule and changing the subject is substitute for supportive evidence to the contrary. Hint: any high school teacher will tell you different. Now, repeat your BS and carry on.

You could not come off more of a spoiled whinny little child if you gave it your all

you have presented no facts - you stupid little cunt. You just cried in the OP, with no supporting facts at all

Quote Originally Posted by cry baby says
    the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence
    You are so fucking stupid. facts would matter - present something showing she does not faithfully follow the laws of the land. Stop with your baby mentality - and be an adult.
    What are you, 12 years old? Changing the author's name to some school yard taunt is your idea of a mature discussion/debate? Jeez. To date, neither you or your like minded brethren can logically or disprove the FACT that the GOP leadership stated BEFORE the hearings that Barrett was a done deal, as I stated. It's easily proved with just a simple google search. See, unlike you lot, I can back up what I say, "....Approval of President Donald Trump’s nomination is a foregone conclusion, Graham said. “We have decided,” and the Judiciary panel’s confirmation hearings are “for the benefit of the public,” he said. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ead-of-hearing

Deal with it.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    There is no fix, Snowflake.

The Senate has the Constitutional duty to advise and consent...or not consent.

In this case, it appears that the Senate will consent and approve President Trump’s third Supreme Court Justice.
    You're like Dump with his childish monickers. "Snowflake".....you're such the parrot, you can't even adequately apply the intended insult.

I never said what the GOP is doing is unconstitutional, did I? However, publicly stating that the fix is in with or without the constitutional hearing isn't exactly ethical, is it now? I could only imagine the banshee wail from the likes of you if this went down under Obama. Oh wait, that was 9 months from an election where Turtle and Graham said "wait a minute!" Now within 6 weeks, they do a 180. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ead-of-hearing.

Like I previously stated, the fix is in and the Dems are just wasting time in a hope based effort. Meanwhile, jokers like you trip merrily down the road to fascism, dropping excuses along the way. Pathetic.

George Orwell

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You ,as usual, have it backward. She has every intention of shoving her ancient religious principles down our collective throats. She is being installed to do exactly that , tear down the walls between church and state. And she even claims to be an originalist. You are the one who does not understand who she is and why she is being installed.

She has done no such a thing. Your liberal delusions are acting up again. Any particular reason you have no qualms with another devote Catholic? Pelosi? Please explain the discrepancy here. Now would be good. Maybe the idiot TaiChi who thanked you could comment on that also.
    Your brain is still in dry dock I see, Sailor. Pelosi never hid anything regarding her faith. Barrett did hide it when convenient. Also, Barrett belong to what is essentially a cultish off shoot of Catholicism....https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-trauma-abuse

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...arrett/616844/

Grow up and deal, Sailor boy.

George Orwell

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chailatteliberal View Post

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wake up, my willfully ignorant fool

On 23 January 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused controversy when he stated the following during a campaign rally in Iowa:

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.[/I]

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...venue-comment/

So it's no wonder that parrots like you have no problem with the latest hypocritical actions of the GOP....you are such a trump bitch it's almost comical.

And still a left wing talking point. That is how gullible and stupid you are Taistick. Hence your need to be a Democrat. Dumb as fuck.
    My God, what are they teaching in the schools these days? For your education, my little Trump bitch:

Oxford Dictionary

talk·ing point
    /ˈtôkiNG ˌpoint/
    noun
    a topic that invites discussion or argument.

What I gave you was a QUOTE, you simple sailor. A quote that you and your like minded brethren make true with each post. Carry on.

George Orwell

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, I know the truth of the OP hurts you....that's why you babble from beginning to end. Carry on.
    And as predicted, the psychobabble has started.
    Projecting again, my little trump bitch? As the chronology of the posts shows, since you can't logically or factually fault the OP or subsequent posts, you do the little right wingnut two step. But you can't dodge your stupidity in a printed medium, sailor boy. So if you've got nothing else, I'll just send you to the IA bin again for a month or two...watching you dog my threads and posts in vain. Carry on.

George Orwell

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Having watched Amy Coney Barrett at the Supreme Court hearings reminds me of the kid in grade school nailed in breaking the rules and then lying to the principal with a straight face as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

But let's get real.....the GOP has the majority vote in the Senate ... like the Trump impeachment hearings, they've already stated in public that the fix is in regardless of the facts or evidence. So essentially, this is just a waste of taxpayer's money with the Dems hoping that public exposure of these people will sway voters in the upcoming congressional elections. Hope springs eternal.
    Don't you fuckers ever know when to quit? lol
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Biden is a devoted Catholic, but he is not planning on running the country by the bible. Trump is an atheist. That is the only thing I like about him. But he is a small and selfish person who is out for profit. He is closer to a Ferengi than a reasonable person.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Taichiliberal (10-25-2020)

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Don't you fuckers ever know when to quit? lol
    His mom didn't. More's the pity.