Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Why will the FBI not confirm or deny it has possession of Biden son's laptop HD copy?

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,101 Times in 33,826 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Get an education. No dictionary owns the English language and no dictionary defines reality. You should demand a full refund for what you were told was your "education." Am I really the first person to finally explain this to you? Your lesson learned: Don't play hooky.

Naturally, no one can prove anything about Hunter Biden's laptop because proofs only exist in math and logic. Give me a list of arguments and I'll make a proof for you.

Evidence is what is had in spades. Joe Biden is hosed.
    I love your alternative universe!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-19-2020)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,134 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    The FBI can kill the whole story by simply confirming it is not Hunter's.
    I really don't think the FBI has any intention of rewarding Biden in any way for having thoroughly abused the FBI during the Obama administration. I think there's an element of payback going on here and I don't think it will stop with Creepy Joe, not by a long shot.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor excuse for a human View Post
    There is no key. Except maybe the private and public keys for the hard drive.
    He wasn't referring to the PKI, moron.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really don't think the FBI has any intention of rewarding Biden in any way for having thoroughly abused the FBI during the Obama administration. I think there's an element of payback going on here and I don't think it will stop with Creepy Joe, not by a long shot.
    Don't confuse the organization with the institution. Before Obama left, he elevated an unprecedented number of SES across multiple agencies as a "poison pill", or insurance policy, if you will.

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post

I love your alternative universe!
    I know, I know ... in your little safe space, dictionaries own languages. That's not how it is in the real world. I don't expect you to understand. Really, I don't. You confuse reality with your self-created alternative universe and believe things like Global Warming is real and unfettered capitalism hurts the economy.

You are a mindless twit. Get back into your safe space.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In her imbecilic universe, it's OK for online dictionaries to change definitions for political purposes, you know.

Merriam-Webster dictionary updates 'sexual preference' entry after Amy Coney Barrett hearing

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/15/amy-coney-barrett-merriam-webster-tweaks-sexual-preference-entry/3662507001/

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If we ever needed a reminder of how gullible Leftist snowflake morons are, yours will do just fine. Thank you.
    How do leftists explain this?

Putin, whose government has been accused of aiding Trump, praises DEMOCRATS in an interview.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/us/politics/putin-whose-government-has-been-accused-of-aiding-trump-praises-democrats-in-an-interview.html

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know, I know ... in your little safe space, dictionaries own languages. That's not how it is in the real world. I don't expect you to understand. Really, I don't. You confuse reality with your self-created alternative universe and believe things like Global Warming is real and unfettered capitalism hurts the economy.

Whatever gets your through the night. You are such a cliche’ and use them often, too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-19-2020)

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 3,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    The FBI can kill the whole story by simply confirming it is not Hunter's.

That isn't their job. They won't even confirm if they have the laptop. The ole "cannot confirm/deny" when asked any question about an investigation that may or may not be occurring.

The computer store owner when asked by other reporters couldn't say for sure if the FBI served a warrant or not. Surely a normal person would remember the FBI arriving to take something from their place of business.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-19-2020), Phantasmal (10-19-2020)

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Your strawman about bodies spontaneously increasing in temperature is pretty boring.
    Too funny! I never said that you were somehow limited in the number of ways you could simply dismiss science. After all, denial is your mastered art form.

Every day, that pesky power source rises in the east and sets in the west proving your argument is completely false.
    Too funny! That pesky power source was already forthwith accounted ... and then you claim temperature increases without accounting for any additional energy. You are desperate to deny both science and math in order to protect your delusionary bubble, which extends to Leftist politics.

You are DESPERATE to deny reality. Science and math stand no chance with you.

Don't worry, I will eventually get back to you and show you don't know your ass from the hole in your head.
    No, you won't. I don't deny science and math as you do. I know that you really don't want me to continue raking you over the coals so I am betting on you just hoping I'll forget about it.

Just so you know, a change in emissivity can result in higher radiation with a lower temperature.
    Just so you know, you have to demonstrate any change in emissivity that you claim ... and you can't.

The world of politics must be a terribly frightening place to someone wandering in a perpetual delusionary haze of denial. My hat's off to you for not already having slit your wrists.

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whatever gets your through the night.
    At present, Kubernetes. I need to add some Docker proficiency.

You are such a cliche’ and use them often, too.
    You have piqued my interest. How am I a cliché? Go ahead, lay it on me.

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 3,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yet at least one recipient has contemporaneously validated one of the most incriminating messages that they were copied on, and you have no idea whether Hunter's emails were deleted from any servers, so you have no point to make here. A teenager can look at the DKIM sig and tell where a message came from.
    Ah yes. Someone that has been alleged to be a Russian asset by US intelligence agencies has "validated" one of the messages.

One thing I do know is the computer that allegedly had emails from 2015 and 2014 and pictures from even earlier was manufactured in 2017. One does have to wonder why someone would load all their pictures from the 2000's to a new laptop. I simply access mine through online storage. It's so much easier.

I certainly wouldn't download all my emails. They live on a server after all.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-19-2020)

17. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,245 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    How do leftists explain this?

Putin, whose government has been accused of aiding Trump, praises DEMOCRATS in an interview.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/us/politics/putin-whose-government-has-been-accused-of-aiding-trump-praises-democrats-in-an-interview.html

18. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At present, Kubernetes. I need to add some Docker proficiency.

You have piqued my interest. How am I a cliché? Go ahead, lay it on me.
    I’ve piqued your interest and you bore me.

19. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    I’ve piqued your interest and you bore me.
    Run away, now, imbecile.