Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Ditching The Donald: Trump’s largest voter base is fleeing at an alarming rate

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I guess that depends upon how much time you have left.

Let's hope Trump was a watershed moment in American history and that we now see the pendulum swing back towards sanity.
    That is my hope
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He was marginal when his term started; he's gotten much worse since. I find the "Biden is senile" defense of #TheDotard's cognitive disabilities to be about as effective as claiming Biden is a pedo while ignoring decades of the Toadstool's sexual assaults, affairs, and close friendship with a well-known pedophile.
    It seems to be failing miserably..

The trumpettes all walk around w/ woodies after hearing it..

but the rest of mankind
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

but the rest of mankind
    Exactly so!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

Alexander Hamilton predicted Trump:

"When a man unprincipled in private life, desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity to join the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the general government and bringing it under suspicion, it may justly be suspected his object is to throw things into confusion, that he may ride the storm and direct the whirlwind."

It's time to reject the Donald whirlwind of fake news and propaganda.

He has made America hate again.

Let's rise above it.

It's not working for us.

It can't.

It's time for rational steady leadership.
    Perfectly said=trump in a paragraph..

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

"When a man unprincipled in private life, desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity to join the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the general government and bringing it under suspicion, it may justly be suspected his object is to throw things into confusion, that he may ride the storm and direct the whirlwind."

Hello Bill,

Perfectly said=trump in a paragraph..
    I know, right?

It's uncanny.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-21-2020), Earl (10-21-2020)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2020)

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Prob back then unscrupulous swine like trump were a dime a dozen, kinda like now..

That someone of that character & lack of values/morals etc could be elected in this country is a real shame & speaks volumes of where we are as a nation/people & our place in history........

The next president needs to do the right thing for all Americans, what is in the best interest of our country & our citizens. Not himself or a select group, or loyal rabble & angry hordes..

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

That is my hope
    We, the People will make it happen but patience is needed. IMO, it's a little like Sgt. Goldilocks and the 3 military bears. It took about ten years to get deep in the hole with Vietnam then we swung the other way for about ten years ending with Desert One then Reagan. About ten years of Peace through Strength until major cracks started showing in the USSR. After the collapse of the USSR, we started downsizing the military until about ten years later with 9/11.

Note that ten years of swinging one way is balanced with ten years of swinging the other. A twenty year cycle which equals one generation. The generation cycles span 20 years but three generations are often alive and active adults all at once: The idealistic Twentysomethings, the immature and greedy Fortysomethings and us really cool Sixtysomethings+.

Keep the Faith.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-23-2020)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

but the rest of mankind
    Horizontal Harris is the most extreme member of the Regressive Left in the Senate. If you really think she'll restore harmony and have pink unicorns flying over the White House then you're definitely away with the fairies.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (10-21-2020)

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Horizontal Harris is the most extreme member of the Regressive Left in the Senate. If you really think she'll restore harmony and have pink unicorns flying over the White House then you're definitely away with the fairies.
    Since I never said any of that, it is possible, isn't it??

I did not vote for her to rep my state or this country...........

I did not vote for fienstein or boxer either EVER!!!

As bad as she is, she'd be an upgrade from the stains on humanity staying in the wht house now

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Since I never said any of that, it is possible, isn't it??

I did not vote for her to rep my state or this country...........

I did not vote for fienstein or boxer either EVER!!!

As bad as she is, she'd be an upgrade from the stains on humanity staying in the wht house now
    Even her own father said she should stop with her extreme identity politics and Willy Brown said she was unsuited for Veep.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (10-21-2020), Earl (10-21-2020)

16. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He also has said that he is of Irish heritage & that isn't Irish.. Is that just his old chosen handle??

He bends the knee for that king & prob the Queen but for trump he bends both..........

lol
    Wow, I didn't see this post ffs! Bill, I like you generally but you're being a seriously ill informed prick here. Prendergast is very much an Irish name, go to Mayo and it's full of them ffs. I thought better of you to be honest. There are enough cunts on here already, you don't need to join them. I admire the queen tremendously, so what's wrong with that? She's had 14 PMs and 13 presidents in her time, she is also the head of 15 nations. Not so enamoured by most of her family though. I couldn't help admiring her for shaking the hand of Martin McGuiness who ordered the assassination of her husband's uncle Louis Mountbatten, not sure many would do that.

https://irelandroots.com/prendergast.htm
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 10-21-2020 at 04:43 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (10-21-2020), Earl (10-21-2020), Matt Dillon (10-21-2020)

18. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Well, at least for you, Cuntsuelo. I particularly love how every morning you rush to the forum and use the "find latest posts" feature under my profile, and read everything I posted the evening before. How do I know you do this? Because 1) your name is always on my profile where it tells you who's viewed your profile lately, and 2) you can't refrain from making comments about the posts to others in your usual cowardly passive-aggressive fashion. So predictable, so obsessed, so deranged.
    Anyone that criticises me for calling people cunts, who manifestly deserve it like this cunt, can just go fuck themselves.

19. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    "Cuntsuelo" Ah...love is the air @JPP today!
    The irony is Joanie is the biggest cunt on here, truly nasty evil bitch.

20. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Wow, I didn't see this post ffs! Bill, I like you generally but you're being a seriously ill informed prick here. Prendergast is very much an Irish name, go to Mayo and it's full of them ffs. I thought better of you to be honest. There are enough cunts on here already, you don't need to join them. I admire the queen tremendously, so what's wrong with that? She's had 14 PMs and 13 presidents in her time, she is also the head of 15 nations. Not so enamoured by most of her family though. I couldn't help admiring her for shaking the hand of Martin McGuiness who ordered the assassination of her husband's uncle Louis Mountbatten, not sure many would do that.

https://irelandroots.com/prendergast.htm
    Bill, in future try to do research before spouting bollocks there's a good chap!

21. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anyone who supports an impeached, justice obstructing, election cheating, lying, tax fraud, corrupt, racist incompetent despot worshipping, western alliance hating crackpot either hates our country or is so stupid they should not get to vote.

22. The Following 2 Users Groan At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-21-2020), Earl (10-21-2020)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-23-2020)