Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Ditching The Donald: Trump’s largest voter base is fleeing at an alarming rate

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    May not even be four years with the stress they are going to face.
    Agreed.

I forget the 25th Amendment limits, but if the current President leaves too early in their term, then the two-term Presidential limit kicks in for the former VP.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Some have asked the question, but far too many say something like "Yeah, we want unity and bipartisanship, but first we need to fix this, that and the other thing."
    I don't see that changing in my life time..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

That's why my voice is so important. Nobody else is saying what I feel needs to be said.

We have to patch up our nation. We have to find our way out of the mess and forward. The future is coming. Now is our chance to shape it. Will it be one of dysfunctional hatred and polarized division? Or will we build a better way. One way is easy. The other is hard. Where is JFK when we need him? He would not choose the easy way.
    I agree that is what needs to happen......

Unfortunately I don't see it happening any time soon.

If biden wins & the senate does not change, you can expect more of the same~what Obama got..

They have no intention to do what you~we believe needs to happen for the benefit of our nation, our pppl.............

Their interests come before the ppl's..

Keeping shit stirred up is in their interest, keeps them in the money....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Personally I detest the cunt, and with very good reason, as do many others I hasten to add. I am not trying to stop you doing whatever you want but just be apprised of that fact. I've been on this board over a decade and know far more than you about him. There is another super intelligent poster called Superfreak, who's rarely here these days sadly, who truly hates Crypiss, if you can be bothered do a search on their names.
    I have been here more than four years now..........

Thanks for the heads up but I can draw my own conclusions.....

Whatever may have happened in the past, is in the past, it does not concern me.....

I would advice you/others to let it go..

Living in the past is really as bad as they say it is....

Sadly there are ppl here holding grudges for well over 10+ years.......

I would advise them the same but they have come to embrace it..

ce' la vie

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Actually try kissing the rancid and stinking hide of Putin's puppet tRump again, and then maybe you will regurgitate that COVID-45 sh!t egg you and your un American kind against humanity deserve.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I have been here more than four years now..........

Thanks for the heads up but I can draw my own conclusions.....

Whatever may have happened in the past, is in the past, it does not concern me.....

I would advice you/others to let it go..

Living in the past is really as bad as they say it is....

Sadly there are ppl here holding grudges for well over 10+ years.......

I would advise them the same but they have come to embrace it..

ce' la vie
    I told you that for free, I don't wish for the services of an agony aunt/uncle, thanks all the same.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't see that changing in my life time..
    I guess that depends upon how much time you have left.

Let's hope Trump was a watershed moment in American history and that we now see the pendulum swing back towards sanity.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2020)

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Personally I detest the cunt, and with very good reason, as do many others I hasten to add. I am not trying to stop you doing whatever you want but just be apprised of that fact. I've been on this board over a decade and know far more than you about him. There is another super intelligent poster called Superfreak, who's rarely here these days sadly, who truly hates Crypiss, if you can be bothered do a search on their names.
    Speaking of detestable cunts, how's your Thai cocksucking business doing in the pandemic? Do you have to spray your client's hardware with Lysol before pulling down your mask?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2020)

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    That’s in four years
    He was marginal when his term started; he's gotten much worse since. I find the "Biden is senile" defense of #TheDotard's cognitive disabilities to be about as effective as claiming Biden is a pedo while ignoring decades of the Toadstool's sexual assaults, affairs, and close friendship with a well-known pedophile.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden's Bagman View Post
    remember in 2016 when JPP leftists said that non college educated white guys and old people were racist?

Now they want them back

So I guess we can conclude that these racists are voting for Biden because Biden is racist? It only stands to reason.

Of course the cunt Scowlwoman won't be able to respond because she has me on ignore or so she says

You're a bag head.
    Lock Him Up

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

I agree that is what needs to happen......

Unfortunately I don't see it happening any time soon.

If biden wins & the senate does not change, you can expect more of the same~what Obama got..

They have no intention to do what you~we believe needs to happen for the benefit of our nation, our pppl.............

Their interests come before the ppl's..

Keeping shit stirred up is in their interest, keeps them in the money....
    Alexander Hamilton predicted Trump:

"When a man unprincipled in private life, desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity to join the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the general government and bringing it under suspicion, it may justly be suspected his object is to throw things into confusion, that he may ride the storm and direct the whirlwind."

It's time to reject the Donald whirlwind of fake news and propaganda.

He has made America hate again.

Let's rise above it.

It's not working for us.

It can't.

It's time for rational steady leadership.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (10-20-2020), Guno צְבִי (10-22-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2020)

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It's time for rational steady leadership.
    What a great and very timely quote, thanks.

I think President Biden will do a lot to restore sanity, class, dignity, and hopefully unity as well to the WH and to America. He has long had a reputation of working with the other side to get the work of the people done. It's looking very possible that we are going to give him an essential tool to do this work -- an all-(D) Senate and House. I'm also hopeful that a lot of the (R)s will stop worrying that #TRE45ON is going to say something mean about them on Twitter, find their lost gonads, and also start working with the other side for our benefit rather than their own.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-21-2020)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2020), PoliTalker (10-20-2020)

18. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What a great and very timely quote, thanks.

I think President Biden will do a lot to restore sanity, class, dignity, and hopefully unity as well to the WH and to America. He has long had a reputation of working with the other side to get the work of the people done. It's looking very possible that we are going to give him an essential tool to do this work -- an all-(D) Senate and House. I'm also hopeful that a lot of the (R)s will stop worrying that #TRE45ON is going to say something mean about them on Twitter, find their lost gonads, and also start working with the other side for our benefit rather than their own.
    I have already voted. My vote has been verified as valid.

Best of luck to the USA.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Any of you JPP board, Trump ass-wipes ditching the Donald?!!

According to a report from MSNBC, the single largest segment of Donald Trump's base — non-college-educated white men — are fleeing the president's camp at an alarming rate and admitting that they have become embarrassed by his actions and his bullying.

In interviews with MSNBC's Liz Plank, many stated that they are remaining in the Republican Party — or called themselves "recovering Republicans' — but added they want nothing to do with the current top of the ticket.

As the report notes, a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC poll shows a dramatic drop in support for the president "among white male voters without college degrees …. from an enormous 35 points to a significant but narrowing 19 points."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ditching-...100102798.html

fake news.

20. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I told you that for free, I don't wish for the services of an agony aunt/uncle, thanks all the same.
    hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif