Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another unprovoked Democrat terrorist attack

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Default Yet another unprovoked Democrat terrorist attack

Democrat terrorists have once again violently silenced and lynched peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional rights. Again, there have been almost 600 separate violent riots by Antifa and BLM just in the last few months (all encouraged and aided by elected Democrats) to terrorize the American people out of their rights before the election. There were countless other examples of such violent crybully attacks on anyone to the right of Karl Marx for YEARS before that. But remember, it is all five white supremacists in the country who are the REAL threat.

"A rally called to promote free speech and denounce big tech censorship turned ugly Saturday in San Francisco, when hundreds of alleged Antifa counterprotesters showed up and berated and attacked demonstrators, leaving one missing a tooth. The conservative group Team Save America organized the event to protest Twitter, which it argues censors free speech. They planned to rally at United Nations Plaza before moving the protest to Twitter's headquarters a few blocks away. But the event quickly devolved into a shouting match and violence as hundreds of counterprotesters stormed the scene."

Free speech rally marred by violence as counterprotesters storm event, beat pro-Trump demonstrators

This Democrat terrorism operates on three fallacies:

1) Me arbitrarily labeling anyone I don't like as a "fascist" or "white supremacist" and also arbitrarily deciding that I am morally superior to that person, somehow negates all their rights and entitles me to commit assault, arson, and murder. Conservatives could decide they were morally superior as well, and according to this Neanderthal logic, that would make it open season on all Democrats. They just don't because they are not operating on the intellectual level of an animal. Democrats have zero self-awareness.

2) Me arbitrarily deciding that anyone who disagrees with me on anything COULD become a threat someday entitles me to violate their rights preemptively. Again, conservatives could use this garbage logic to justify violently silencing or mass murdering Democrats as well. But they don't, because their knuckles don't drag the ground and they have the correct number of chromosomes.

3) Letting people who I've decided are wrong speak in public is dangerous because what if they convince others? The best way to defeat an idiot who is wrong is to let them speak. They will defeat themselves. The only person who has anything to fear from free speech is the one whose ideas cannot legitimately compete. And communists have killed far, far more innocent people than fascists, so if we're using the past to justify acting like the kind of speech-trampling tyrants we pretend to oppose, LEFTISTS should be the first to lose all their rights, not the thinking adults.
    Last edited by artichoke; 10-17-2020 at 11:00 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (10-18-2020), Grokmaster (10-18-2020), Irish (10-20-2020), Matt Dillon (10-18-2020), PostmodernProphet (10-18-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (10-18-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Democrat terrorists have once again violently silenced and lynched peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional rights. Again, there have been almost 600 separate violent riots by Antifa and BLM just in the last few months (all encouraged and aided by elected Democrats) to terrorize the American people out of their rights before the election. There were countless other examples of such violent crybully attacks on anyone to the right of Karl Marx for YEARS before that. But remember, it is all five white supremacists in the country who are the REAL threat.

"A rally called to promote free speech and denounce big tech censorship turned ugly Saturday in San Francisco, when hundreds of alleged Antifa counterprotesters showed up and berated and attacked demonstrators, leaving one missing a tooth. The conservative group Team Save America organized the event to protest Twitter, which it argues censors free speech. They planned to rally at United Nations Plaza before moving the protest to Twitter's headquarters a few blocks away. But the event quickly devolved into a shouting match and violence as hundreds of counterprotesters stormed the scene."

Free speech rally marred by violence as counterprotesters storm event, beat pro-Trump demonstrators

This Democrat terrorism operates on three fallacies:

1) Me arbitrarily labeling anyone I don't like as a "fascist" or "white supremacist" and also arbitrarily deciding that I am morally superior to that person, somehow negates all their rights and entitles me to commit assault, arson, and murder. Conservatives could decide they were morally superior as well, and according to this Neanderthal logic, that would make it open season on all Democrats. They just don't because they are not operating on the intellectual level of an animal. Democrats have zero self-awareness.

2) Me arbitrarily deciding that anyone who disagrees with me on anything COULD become a threat someday entitles me to violate their rights preemptively. Again, conservatives could use this garbage logic to justify violently silencing or mass murdering Democrats as well. But they don't, because their knuckles don't drag the ground and they have the correct number of chromosomes.

3) Letting people who I've decided are wrong speak in public is dangerous because what if they convince others? The best way to defeat an idiot who is wrong is to let them speak. They will defeat themselves. The only person who has anything to fear from free speech is the one whose ideas cannot legitimately compete. And communists have killed far, far more innocent people than fascists, so if we're using the past to justify acting like the kind of speech-trampling tyrants we pretend to oppose, LEFTISTS should be the first to lose all their rights, not the thinking adults.
    They've been doing it at college campuses for years. It's part of their training.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    They've been doing it at college campuses for years. It's part of their training.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why does Arminius support raping all white woman and making them slaves to an Islamic Caliphate?

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Why does Arminius support raping all white woman and making them slaves to an Islamic Caliphate?
    Ask him.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Hint: You should stick to screaming at the sky in your little vagina hat because you aren't smart enough to introduce red herring diversions effectively. It just comes off as lame and sad.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (10-18-2020), ExpressLane (10-18-2020), Matt Dillon (10-18-2020), Minister of Truth (10-18-2020), PostmodernProphet (10-18-2020)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Ask him.
    He says it's for the glory of Allah.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (10-18-2020)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Why should I care what he says? Why did bag head ask me, anyway? Why did you even respond?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

BLM/ANTIFA are not counter protestors....they are the revolutions paramilitary force.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (10-18-2020), ExpressLane (10-18-2020)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    BLM/ANTIFA are not counter protestors....they are the revolutions paramilitary force.
    Nah, when it push comes to shove, they're all pussies.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Sailor (10-18-2020)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nah, when it push comes to shove, they're all pussies.
    And yet look at how effectively they have driven fear.....their main job,
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And yet look at how effectively they have driven fear.....their main job,
    Only into the giddy.