Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Where will you NAZI redneck scum go after Joe Biden wins?

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Indeed, one of the most vile ones here, in fact.
    Says the coward that has proven she doesn't have the guts to come out of hiding.

You're another that chose based on skin color alone and you dare call me racist.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Sorry about that, I just figured being called a racist deserved a like reply. I forgot that the left have destroyed any value the word racist may have ever had.
    Wrong, but then you RWers usually are.

If you support a racist politician, and pretend you don't hear his dog whistles, then you are a racist too. If you pretend that his racist statements about blacks, Hispanics, Natives, etc. are not racist -- then you are, indeed, a racist yourself.

If you believe that you're not racist, then stop supporting politicians who obviously are. Call them out, condemn them publicly, and refuse to give them your vote. That fact that you (group you) won't do that tells us that you are racist.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-20-2020)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

If you support a racist politician, and pretend you don't hear his dog whistles, then you are a racist too. If you pretend that his racist statements about blacks, Hispanics, Natives, etc. are not racist -- then you are, indeed, a racist yourself.

If you believe that you're not racist, then stop supporting politicians who obviously are. Call them out, condemn them publicly, and refuse to give them your vote. That fact that you (group you) won't do that tells us that you are racist.
    The fact that you voted for a black boy based solely on skin color tells us you're a racist. If you're going to claim you're not, quit basing you decision on race.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indeed, one of the most vile ones here, in fact.
    Yes, he is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2020)

7. #140 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iolo eto View Post
    Soon get back to your basic preoccupations, don't you, peasant!
    Nah. Too old to farm. Not in that good of shape anymore. I may make it through the first day, probably couldn't get out of bed the second. Small garden is good.
    Peasant? Yeah, maybe I am. A nice but modest home on a good piece of land. Everything I need just a few miles away. Gun range and good hunting too, what
    more would a man want?
    Oh, a strong and supportive woman. Something you probably don't understand. Huh, stupid foreigner?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Nah. Too old to farm. Not in that good of shape anymore. I may make it through the first day, probably couldn't get out of bed the second. Small garden is good.
    Peasant? Yeah, maybe I am. A nice but modest home on a good piece of land. Everything I need just a few miles away. Gun range and good hunting too, what
    more would a man want?
    Oh, a strong and supportive woman. Something you probably don't understand. Huh, stupid foreigner?
    Sounds okay. Why do you post on here? With me it's a sense of duty and the chance of a quiet beer or so!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-20-2020)

10. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sounds okay. Why do you post on here? With me it's a sense of duty and the chance of a quiet beer or so!
    I don't know. It's not like I'm gonna fix the world or anything. I've always asked questions and wanted other's opinions, it's what made me a good and well paid machinist.
    Lots of quiet evenings here, lots of nice sunsets. No beer though, I quit drinking over 15 years ago. Don't know why, just quit. I guess I was getting too good at that too.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I don't know. It's not like I'm gonna fix the world or anything. I've always asked questions and wanted other's opinions, it's what made me a good and well paid machinist.
    Lots of quiet evenings here, lots of nice sunsets. No beer though, I quit drinking over 15 years ago. Don't know why, just quit. I guess I was getting too good at that too.
    With me it was smoking, then snuff, then a couple of big operations At the moment I'm trying to change the lining of a garden pool, and doing my back no sort of good

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

With me it was smoking, then snuff, then a couple of big operations At the moment I'm trying to change the lining of a garden pool, and doing my back no sort of good
    Drinking was easy. Smoking? Not so much. Yeah, had the operations, the last was pretty hard. Got through them and have been going to car shows on weekends.
    Not sure yet what I want to tackle this winter though. Also want to see how much a new clutch is gonna cost before I spend any money.

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

May I recommend planking, it strengthens your core which really helps your back. Hope you recover.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (10-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2020)

16. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Black women are angry at these two guys. It probably signals hard times ahead in their careers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-20-2020)

18. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,580 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Actually you know what it REALLY means? It means that Owl is a white woman living in a native American community that has made a career out of telling native Americans that NOTHING is their fault. Oh,... your a druggy? Its not you, the white man did this to you...LOL Your a drunk who beats your wife and kids? Not your fault,...its the white man. Lots of scumbags out there like Owl who live and parasite off of tribes by telling them what they want to hear. Talk about having NO SHAME!
    Same things have happened in the black community. But Owl? She sells herself cheap! Total piece of shit.

19. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,580 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Black women are angry at these two guys. It probably signals hard times ahead in their careers.
    So you think its o.k to try and ruin someone elses career because they disagree with your politics? And you call us the Nazi's......SMH!

20. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Have to admire their principles.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017