Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: There is no Qanon,....and never was.

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    So I lost my first game. I totally didn't understand how it was supposed to work. The entire GAME has to be over by the allotted time. I chose 3 minutes. No pieces were captured by either side but my 3 minutes ran out and so I lost.

Oh well.
    Just play slow games if you have the patience.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I'm enjoying your posts in this thread. Dispassionately stating provable facts while unconfrontationally mocking conspiracy theories and those who believe in them is not only an effective debate tactic. It's also an admirable ability.
    Thank you. I enjoy it, but I do not know how effective it is. I think those who want to believe will never be convinced.

But I might be wrong. I am hearing stories about people turning away from the conspiracies. I have not seen it myself, but I am hearing the stories.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Sorry, not only do I have credibility in formal logic but I am an expert on the subject. In fact, I am by far this site's resident expert. There is no one on this site that can come anywhere close to my level of logical acumen.

Wait, let me guess, ... you think you are somehow more proficient than I am? You, who doesn't even grasp the concept of subsets, are going to question me? Too funny!

Just so you know, the word "troll" is the giveaway word that you are a Leftist snowflake in desperate need of a safe space. All you had to say was "Yes, I am a mindless Leftist who desperately needs to control what others post." That's all you had to write. Unfortunately, you can't communicate very well.

Have you tried any online safe spaces that are more to your level of simpleminded? Have you tried YAP? I've been banned there so you'd be totally safe.

Shared? Look, thus far you have not written anything worth reading. You have not positively contributed to this board as far as I can tell. Clearly you think that you are so magnificent that others should somehow be thankful that you are wasting their bandwidth. I have some bad news for you.

Deal with it, snowflake. If you simply cannot abide a post on this board then go post on YAP. You'll be totally safe there. The owner will even ban conservatives that you don't like. I suggest you leave the dangerous JPP and post on the nice, safe YAP starting right now.

Bullshit. You already have a litany of excuses for EVADING any sort of productive conversation. Do you think I'm interested in wasting my time?

If, by any chance you ARE interested in actually discussing something with someone who holds a TERRIFYING different viewpoint then sure, I'll discuss with you all day. Nobody honest has ever had a problem discussing with me. Only the dishonest Leftist snowflakes aren't able to face an opposing viewpoint. You have made it clear that mathematics terrifies you as being "totally alien." Math is my thing. We're probably never going to see eye to eye.

No, I picked entirely the right person to lob insults. You probably believe in Santa Claus and Greenhouse Effect. You deserve to be mocked by rational adults.

I stand corrected.

Sure. So can "Air is good." Understandability wasn't the point. You wasting bandwidth was the point and I am not surprised that it flew right over your head despite being clearly stated.

Your problem is that you cannot follow a logical line of reasoning. This goes back to your inability to process formal logic. I'm not sure anyone can help you.

Right. You don't know how to process synonyms. You have difficulty with paraphrasing. Got it.

Too funny! Complete sentences are now a "tactic." In what grade are you?

Too funny! Dialogue with you is almost certain to be unfruitful. You are a moron Leftist. If you were to effectively argue a salient point it would be a complete shock.

You're a mindless moron Leftist who is shit-poor at math. Convince me I'm wrong. You can't, can you?

Are you a Brit? It would certainly explain your lack of English proficiency and might explain why you don't grasp what you read.
    You're an expert, huh? The resident expert even. No one comes anywhere near your level, huh? "Math is my thing." You're a Trump-speaking clown, man.

Why would you think that I think that I'm more proficient than you are? I have no idea who you are. Take your tiny dick syndrome to your shrink and leave me out of it.

I don't need to control what anyone writes nor did I ever try it. You posted at me. Twice. Without me ever looking in your direction. You're an affection starved attention whore who gets your rocks off by trolling strangers on the internet. You're either a teenager (which is probably not so because people like you tend to be very near the end of their meaningless lives) or a loser (I'm going with loser).

What's YAP? I'd like to check it out since it clearly chafed your snowflake ass. Are you a sniveling victim every day or just when privately owned websites prohibit you from using them because you're a waste of human existence, space, and air?

When did I evade a productive conversation and what litany of excuses did I provide for doing so? You're a psychopath. I begin to doubt that you know where you are because you clearly have no idea with whom you're speaking. Your posts have nothing to do with me. They're mindless, regurgitated hate speech that lobotomized Fox News cultists sloppily hurl around the internet, the dinner table, and Walmart. Go drool into your mashed potatoes and wait for Hannity to tell you what you think today.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 2,160 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

[drivel deleted]
    Great. Like I said, I appreciate you being clear and upfront about you being a moron. You leave no guessing necessary. Thank you.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, dumbshit cum-bubble ass-wipe.

Tell me, what have you accomplished? Do you imagine yourself the board's bully? You are nothing more than an intellectual coward who would be far better suited over on YAP. Take your whining, sniveling, griping, cowardly snowflake arse over to YAP and quit pretending that you have anything to contribute in the adult conversations here.

Too funny! You are unable to count syllables! Enough said.

This is terribly vague. Yes, I believe that I am beyond my halfway point and yes, I have some disappointments, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I won the child lottery more than once. My kids are going to change the world for the better. My life is very comfortable but a tad short of the 1%. My kids, however, are going to light up the sky and that's all that matters to me.

Of course, when some uneducated intellectual coward is so desperate as to delve into my personal life, I feel pity for him/you. It is now obvious to me that you only serve as a plaything, not as any form of intelligence worthy of response.

I would be elated for you to prove me wrong, but I have to wonder why you ever thought this site was appropriate for your level.
    I'm glad that you're satisfied with your life. Yesterday I was wondering why your reaction to it, if you are to be believed (you're not), would be to spend what's left of it aimlessly snarking at strangers on the internet. Today I don't care.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Thank you. I enjoy it, but I do not know how effective it is. I think those who want to believe will never be convinced.

But I might be wrong. I am hearing stories about people turning away from the conspiracies. I have not seen it myself, but I am hearing the stories.
    It's hard for me to tell. When Republicans abandon the Trump train, then I tend to believe that some of them know that they have to change their dishonest tactics. As far as I'm concerned, it's too late. Strangers and internet posters and politicians are not my primary concern. I forgave everyone in my real life who voted for Trump in 2016. That was a hard election for most people. Then I gave all of those people a couple of years to snap out of it and disavow Trump. By now, it's just too late. I have no more forgiveness, understanding, nor patience for anyone who continues to support him or who votes for him this year.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-19-2020), Walt (10-22-2020)

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You don't make any sense. Are you legitimately losing it? Is it because we have 16 more days to go?
    I lost interest in that poster. He doesn't want to discuss anything. He just wants to bash liberals as if that gives his life some meaning. <yawn>

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-19-2020), Phantasmal (10-19-2020)

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    There is Q,........and then there are anons. They are two different things. Posts that anons make are far different from posts Q makes and should not be attributed to Q. That would be like attributing every post ever made on JPP to the owner of this board as if he himself had posted those things.
    And next, you'll be telling us that Good Ole Donald is GOD!

12. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm glad that you're satisfied with your life.
    I'm glad you're glad.

Yesterday I was wondering why your reaction to it, if you are to be believed (you're not), would be to spend what's left of it aimlessly snarking at strangers on the internet.
    If you'll recall, I started by providing you a thorough answer to your question. You then proceeded to broadcast that you were a Leftist moron. I then thanked you for making that clear upfront.

What is confusing you, beyond my words containing multiple syllables?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

13. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I lost interest in that poster. He doesn't want to discuss anything. He just wants to bash liberals as if that gives his life some meaning. <yawn>
    I tried engaging in rational conversation. You made it immediately clear that it was not possible. Again, I thank you for making that immediately clear as opposed to making me have to figure it out over time.

14. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    And next, you'll be telling us that Good Ole Donald is GOD!
    ... and then you'll be telling him to "SUCK ON THIS! LIKE ME!"

15. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/tech/...out/index.html

16. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I tried engaging in rational conversation. You made it immediately clear that it was not possible. Again, I thank you for making that immediately clear as opposed to making me have to figure it out over time.
    I didn't ask you anything. You bothered me because you're lonely and useless. You just don't have love or a life purpose, so you bring your angst to the internet.

Next.
    Last edited by Diesel; 10-19-2020 at 03:10 PM.

17. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts