Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putting it out there

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Default Putting it out there

Mr Trump and Mr Biden took part in competing town hall events on separate television networks at the same time. Preliminary figures suggest that Mr Biden won the competition for viewers with 12.7 million to Mr Trump's 10.4 million.

Mr Trump refused to denounce the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that the US government is controlled by a "deep state" cabal of anti-Trump satanist paedophiles. The president said: "I know nothing about QAnon. I know very little."

He was also questioned over his decision to retweet a false conspiracy theory, from a QAnon-linked account, that Navy Seals killed a double of Osama bin Laden and the Obama administration covered it up.

Mr Trump said he was just "putting it out there" and "people can decide for themselves". The host of the town hall responded: "I don’t get that. You’re the president, not someone’s crazy uncle."

Later, Mr Trump shared on Twitter a post from a satirical website. The article joked that Twitter had "shut down its entire social network" on Thursday to prevent the spread of negative news about Mr Biden. Mr Trump wrote: "Wow, this has never been done in history."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...inked-foreign/

This is the POTUS, folks, the most powerful man in the world. He puts crackpot conspiracy theories out there and thinks satire is factual reporting. Doesn’t it make you feel proud to be American?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-17-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-17-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Mr Trump and Mr Biden took part in competing town hall events on separate television networks at the same time. Preliminary figures suggest that Mr Biden won the competition for viewers with 12.7 million to Mr Trump's 10.4 million.

Mr Trump refused to denounce the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that the US government is controlled by a "deep state" cabal of anti-Trump satanist paedophiles. The president said: "I know nothing about QAnon. I know very little."

He was also questioned over his decision to retweet a false conspiracy theory, from a QAnon-linked account, that Navy Seals killed a double of Osama bin Laden and the Obama administration covered it up.

Mr Trump said he was just "putting it out there" and "people can decide for themselves". The host of the town hall responded: "I don’t get that. You’re the president, not someone’s crazy uncle."

Later, Mr Trump shared on Twitter a post from a satirical website. The article joked that Twitter had "shut down its entire social network" on Thursday to prevent the spread of negative news about Mr Biden. Mr Trump wrote: "Wow, this has never been done in history."

This is the POTUS, folks, the most powerful man in the world. He puts crackpot conspiracy theories out there and thinks satire is factual reporting. Doesn’t it make you feel proud to be American?

Trump's dream of fascism failed. Thank god.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to votebiden For This Post:

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello,

QAnon is a psyop. Bin Laden died shortly after 9-11. The CIA knew where he was on 9-11. Further, bin Laden was a CIA asset.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Truth Detector (10-18-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mr Trump refused to denounce the QAnon conspiracy theory
    ???.....nobody asked him to denounce a conspiracy theory.......he was asked to denounce white supremacy........did somebody think Qnon was a white supremacist group?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ???.....nobody asked him to denounce a conspiracy theory......
    Trump refuses to denounce QAnon, claims ignorance of conspiracy theory movement at town hall

President Trump refused to denounce QAnon during a town hall event Thursday and once again claimed ignorance of the far-right conspiracy theory movement recently condemned by other Republicans.

Facing questions from Savannah Guthrie, the town hall moderator, Mr. Trump insisted he still knows little to nothing about QAnon and declined multiple opportunities to reject it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-claims-igno/

You don’t believe it, huh? The Washington Times is NOT part of the liberal fake news whatever ...

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

???.....nobody asked him to denounce a conspiracy theory.......he was asked to denounce white supremacy........did somebody think Qnon was a white supremacist group?.....
    They asked him to denounce Qanon, but he refused to do so. Even worse, he's promoting Qanon and the Bin Laden theory with retweets.
    Trump doesn't care about truth. He will promote any idea, no matter how dangerous, as long as he thinks it helps him.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump refuses to denounce QAnon, claims ignorance of conspiracy theory movement at town hall

President Trump refused to denounce QAnon during a town hall event Thursday and once again claimed ignorance of the far-right conspiracy theory movement recently condemned by other Republicans.

Facing questions from Savannah Guthrie, the town hall moderator, Mr. Trump insisted he still knows little to nothing about QAnon and declined multiple opportunities to reject it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-claims-igno/

You don’t believe it, huh? The Washington Times is NOT part of the liberal fake news whatever ...
    sorry Dick-in-hand......I listened to the debate......they asked him to condemn white supremacy.......tell us what Qnan has to do with white supremacy.......did Savannah fuck up or did the Washington Times.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    They asked him to denounce Qanon, but he refused to do so. Even worse, he's promoting Qanon and the Bin Laden theory with retweets.
    Trump doesn't care about truth. He will promote any idea, no matter how dangerous, as long as he thinks it helps him.
    I'm glad you're here.......you can clear this up.....we all know you're a white supremacist.......does Qnon believe in the same things you do?........

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm glad you're here.......you can clear this up.....we all know you're a white supremacist.......does Qnon believe in the same things you do?........
    #strawmanning

I'm not a White Supremacist. Qanon isn't either, but they are anti-catholic. Just shows how quickly Fashies will throw many of their own supporters under the bus.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I'm not a White Supremacist.
    But you call black people "darkies", don't you?

And he needed to suck up to the darkies.
    Or didn't you mean black people?

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Hello,

QAnon is a psyop. Bin Laden died shortly after 9-11. The CIA knew where he was on 9-11. Further, bin Laden was a CIA asset.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not a White Supremacist. Qanon isn't either, but they are anti-catholic. Just shows how quickly Fashies will throw many of their own supporters under the bus.
    of course you are, homie.......I don't know......I don't think I've ever seen anything that Qnon has said.....feel free to link what they say about Catholics......and thanks for admitting that bringing up Qnon as an example of white supremacists was a fucked move on Savanna's part.......you should school her about what you white supremacists really believe.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    But you call black people "darkies", don't you?

Or didn't you mean black people?
    That doesn't mean I'm a White Supremacist, snowflake.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

That doesn't mean I'm a White Supremacist, snowflake.
    I didn't say that it does.

So you admit that you call black people "darkies"?

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

of course you are, homie.......I don't know......I don't think I've ever seen anything that Qnon has said.....feel free to link what they say about Catholics......and thanks for admitting that bringing up Qnon as an example of white supremacists was a fucked move on Savanna's part.......you should school her about what you white supremacists really believe.....
    #deflection

The point is still that Trump is promoting conspiracy theories that are false. You won't address this because, as a Fascist, you don't care about truth.