Thread: "DIRTY HARRY" ENDORSES TRUMP !

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,472 Times in 52,478 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Prove your post or just admit you a damn liar like Uncle Joe.

Is your memory really failing you that bad. Do you have a disability? Last week you said I had been telling others to not wear masks. I challenged you to back up your claim but you failed to. If you feel you can prove that I have advised others not to wear masks go ahead and try to prove your false claim.
    There's evidence all over the forum. You've been doing this shit for months now. Here's the latest evidence:
    -----------------------------
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Dachsy has it. I was going to vote Biden, but dirty harry is for Trump. Well I have to reconsider that vote then.

3. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-19-2020)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-19-2020)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's not a lie since you support an anti-mask President and anti-mask posters on JPP. Again, are you denying this is true? Every time I ask you run from the question and just bitch and whine like a pussy-grabbing gas-passer. Why?

Another lie by you since I don't support Biden and didn't vote for him or any other Democrat.
    I support Trump but I also believe in personal freedom of choice to wear masks or not. I choose to wear masks and advise others to do the same. But they are adults (except for you) and its up to them to protect themselves however they seem fit. Now you said I was making posts telling people not to wear masks. That is a damn lie made by a damn liar...you. You and lying uncle Joe are cut from the same cloth. Senile lying old fucks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There's evidence all over the forum. You've been doing this shit for months now. Here's the latest evidence:
    -----------------------------
    OK then produce it. It should be easy enough for you unless you are lying.

And no the post that I thanked does not mean people should NOT wear masks. The posts blames Fauci for spreading COVID by telling people to NOT wear masks and to NOT social distance. Your reading comprehension is really really bad. I guess your mind is failing you. But thanks for proving my point.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 10-19-2020 at 09:00 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I support Trump but I also believe in personal freedom of choice to wear masks or not. I choose to wear masks and advise others to do the same. But they are adults (except for you) and its up to them to protect themselves however they seem fit. Now you said I was making posts telling people not to wear masks. That is a damn lie made by a damn liar...you. You and lying uncle Joe are cut from the same cloth. Senile lying old fucks.
    Thanks for the partial admission you support Trump, the anti-masker, anti-science liar. Now all you have to do is come clean and admit you support every anti-mask, anti-science RWNJ on this forum as proved here: https://i.imgflip.com/4j1eh7.jpg

I can make more of you doing this to other posts. How many do I need to provide before you admit it?

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the partial admission you support Trump, the anti-masker, anti-science liar. Now all you have to do is come clean and admit you support every anti-mask, anti-science RWNJ on this forum as proved here: https://i.imgflip.com/4j1eh7.jpg

I can make more of you doing this to other posts. How many do I need to provide before you admit it?
    You just need to find a post where I personally told people not to wear a mask like you said. Your screwball attempts to blame me for Trump’s choice to not wear a mask does not count. He chose to assume the risks and he paid the price for his choice. I believe dolls should wear masks but I also believe it’s their personal choice. No find where I have told others to not where masks or just admit you are blowhard liar Uncle Joe clone.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 10-19-2020 at 09:43 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You just need to find a post where I personally told people not to wear a mask like you said. Your screwball attempts to blame me for Trump’s choice to not wear a mask does not count. He chose to assume the risks and he paid the price for his choice. I believe dolls should wear masks but I also believe it’s their personal choice. No find where I have told others to not where masks or just admit you are blowhard liar Uncle Joe clone.
    Why? Your support for those who do is enough. If one man is beating woman and you're on the sidelines cheering him on, are you guilty of supporting beating up women even if you claim you support women? Short answer: Yes, you are.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-19-2020)

14. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

ROFLMAO. Oooh, another lame comment from Tom Prendergast, the Thai cum-stain cleaning Monarchist who isn't an American, doesn't live in America and only votes illegally in America.
    nasty little gossip/liar

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

16. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why? Your support for those who do is enough. If one man is beating woman and you're on the sidelines cheering him on, are you guilty of supporting beating up women even if you claim you support women? Short answer: Yes, you are.
    To prove you aren't a liar. I of course will understand if you can't prove it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

18. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    nasty little gossip/liar
    Stupid sod is seemingly totally unaware of the student protests in Bangkok and other major cities.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/

19. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good movies, shit politics.

20. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To prove you aren't a liar. I of course will understand if you can't prove it.
    Dude, retards like you believe whatever you like regardless of the evidence.

....and before you go on a rant about retards, consider another friend of yours first:

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-23-2020)

22. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,852 Times in 2,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

OP is a lie. There's no evidence Eastwood has recently endorsed Trump.
    This is a typical Leftist response. You live, eat and breathe based on what Hollywood celebrities tell you to do.

You should have pointed out that conservatives spend all their time downplaying Hollywood celebrity endorsements and should not now be pointing to one just because he is endorsing the Republican candidate.

The fact that this "endorsement" comes on social media makes it as suspect as if an avatar named ClintEastwood were to write it on this site. Nobody should be placing much stock in it.

It only matters to Leftists who base their life decisions on tabloid gossip, tweets and celebrity declarations.

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

23. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    This is a typical Leftist response. You live, eat and breathe based on what Hollywood celebrities tell you to do.

You should have pointed out that conservatives spend all their time downplaying Hollywood celebrity endorsements and should not now be pointing to one just because he is endorsing the Republican candidate.

The fact that this "endorsement" comes on social media makes it as suspect as if an avatar named ClintEastwood were to write it on this site. Nobody should be placing much stock in it.

It only matters to Leftists who base their life decisions on tabloid gossip, tweets and celebrity declarations.

Bullshit 1b

Sock Puppetry 2c

24. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,852 Times in 2,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Bullshit 1b Sock Puppetry 2c
    Like I said, typical Leftist response. Total coward. Total moron.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.