Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump claims that his $421 million debt is ‘tiny’, but he owes more than double that

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    We have proof that he's cheating on his taxes, fuckwit.
    you should tell the IRS, I believe they've been looking for that proof for over ten years now.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The Times revealed that Trump has to pay back $421 million in the coming years in a bombshell exposé detailing his personal and business tax returns. The documents obtained by the outlet showed that Trump had paid $0 in federal income taxes for a decade before paying $750 in 2016 and 2017. Moreover, they showed that the president had reported losing hundreds of millions of dollars on the properties he operates.

Though Trump previously called the report “fake news,” he did not deny that he owed more than $400 million at Thursday’s NBC News town hall. Rather, he falsely insisted that the outlet had illegally obtained his tax information. The president declined to say to whom he owes money.

“I have a very, very small percentage of debt compared” to my wealth, Trump claimed.

The president alleged that he took on the debt as “favors to institutions that wanted to loan me money.”

“It sounds like you’re saying $400 million isn’t that much,” moderator Savannah Guthrie responded. “But are you confirming that, yes, you do owe some $400 million?”

“What I’m saying is that it’s a tiny percentage of my net worth,” Trump replied. “. . . I don’t owe Russia money. I owe a very, very small . . . It’s called mortgages. People have a house, they put a mortgage.”

“I don’t owe money to any of these sinister people,” he continued. “This has been going on for years now.”

Asked if he owed money to any foreign entity, Trump replied: “Not that I know of.”

“I will probably . . . I will let you know who I owe whatever small amount of money,” he added.

In fact, Trump’s company reportedly owes about $340 million to German financial giant Deutsche Bank, the embattled institution which was one of the few banks willing to lend him money after a series of bankruptcies and defaults. While Trump appeared to acknowledge the $421 million in personally guaranteed loans that were reported by The Times, a Forbes analysis found that Trump’s total debt was actually closer to $1 billion.

Trump has earned more than $200 million in income from his interests in foreign countries since 2016, according to an analysis by the Center for Responsive Politics.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/tru...e-that-amount/
    Matters little the way Trump frames it, it is a lot of money, and citizens deserve to know if some foreign entity is holding the IOU

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Matters little the way Trump frames it, it is a lot of money, and citizens deserve to know if some foreign entity is holding the IOU
    HE'S NOT A BIDEN.

A MORTGAGE IS A MORTGAGE...EVERYONE DEALING IN LARGE PROPERTIES USES THEM.

THE BANK HAS THE LOAN. AND???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-19-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HE'S NOT A BIDEN.
    Biden doesn’t owe someone four hundred and twenty one million dollars, worth repeating, four hundred and twenty one million, and Donny owes or someone

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

MORE SILLIASS NONSENSE; EVERY MAJOR REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER CARRIES MILLIONS IN DEBT, THAT THEY AMORTIZE.

YOU BUSINESS-CHAL:LENED BUFFOONS ARE LIKE WATCHING AN ORGAN GRINDER'S MONKEY, AS YOUR SPEW THE NY SLIMES ASININE NONSENSE.

TRUMP'S NET WORTH IS OVER $2.5 BILLION.

You dont have the least bit of proof that trumps net worth is over $2.5 billion, in fact you cant even prove that is 2.5 million.
    Now, please explain just how trump "amortizes his debt".

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HE'S NOT A BIDEN.

A MORTGAGE IS A MORTGAGE...EVERYONE DEALING IN LARGE PROPERTIES USES THEM.

THE BANK HAS THE LOAN. AND???
    You have zero proof that he owes mortgage debt or personal debt to who knows what people or countries.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have zero proof that he owes mortgage debt or personal debt to who knows what people or countries.
    actually I have to agree with you......which makes me wonder why we have this thread at all.....I wonder what was in the mind of the idiot who started it....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

gfm7175 (10-19-2020)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    actually I have to agree with you......which makes me wonder why we have this thread at all.....
    Because there is proof of massive debt and we should know where it is owed to. Is it mortgage debt or personal debt to Russia, Turkey or maybe even NK.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested
    Oct 16, 2020

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...-he-suggested/
    Lock Him Up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-17-2020)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    he should just hide all his assets in his wifes name like Bernie does

then pretend to be a commoner, while grifting off the public for half a century
    He already does it with his kids.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TexanManWithPlans For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-17-2020)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because there is proof of massive debt and we should know where it is owed to. Is it mortgage debt or personal debt to Russia, Turkey or maybe even NK.
    I believe Trump told you at the townhall broadcast........now that THAT is over what do you want to talk about next........maybe the second $420 million you lied about in the OP?......

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I believe Trump told you at the townhall broadcast........now that THAT is over what do you want to talk about next........maybe the second $420 million you lied about in the OP?......
    Sorry, Trump has told us nothing. If he had, it would just have been another lie. Nothing from his mouth can ever be believed.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry, Trump has told us nothing. If he had, it would just have been another lie. Nothing from his mouth can ever be believed.
    well he has......in short, you refuse to believe it because he lies, in a thread where you have claimed without any evidence whatsoever, that he owes $420 million more than even the NYT has claimed.........I find that amusing in a twisted, "look at this dumbfuck" sort of way.....

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

well he has......in short, you refuse to believe it because he lies, in a thread where you have claimed without any evidence whatsoever, that he owes $420 million more than even the NYT has claimed.........I find that amusing in a twisted, "look at this dumbfuck" sort of way.....
    The unfortunate part of all this is that Trump owes millions and we dont know to whom it is owed. One can only come to the conclusion that is far more than mortgage debt and the question is who is it owed to? The holders of this debt can force trump to make decisions in their interest , not in Americas interest.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

The president alleged that he took on the debt as “favors to institutions that wanted to loan me money.”
    Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be one of my most favorite Twittler lies of all time. Sure, banks are lining up to lend millions to a 4x bankrupt with a history of default.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain