Members banned from this thread: CFM, StoneByStone and Matt Dillon

Thread: GEOTUS in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default GEOTUS in the news

The leader of the free world walked confidently into the Oval Office, settled in behind his desk, and waved off the photographers who had come to document yet another moment in the history.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who just before the president entered the Oval Office, explained that he agreed to this interview because he wanted to speak directly to NRA members in a year where the pandemic canceled the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits, and with it, his speech to the members of the NRA. “He likes to speak directly to audiences. He does all he can to get his message out without the spin,” she said.

The president then broke the silence in the room, and stated firmly: “I will never waver. I will never disappoint. I have and I will continue to protect the Second Amendment.”

“I could have made many deals that would have been bad for the Second Amendment and for freedom and safety, but I’ve given zero ground."

The president was asked, “Mr. President, each state’s driver’s license is honored across this great nation, yet a permit to carry a concealed gun—which, in contrast, is a right specifically protected in the U.S. Bill of Rights—is often not respected by other states. Will you support a national reciprocity act so that law-abiding gun owners can more easily travel with their freedom?”

“You are talking about concealed-carry, right?” asked President Trump. “About people who cross state lines? I will support such legislation. If it comes across my desk I will sign it.”

He said, “We need the Second Amendment. This important American freedom won’t end on my watch.”

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2020/10/13/president-trump-praises-nra-members-in-exclusive-interview-a-critical-vote-for-freedom/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Rally in Ocala, FL 10/16/20