Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM, countryboy and Matt Dillon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few take-a-ways from the tRump Town Hall .

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default A few take-a-ways from the tRump Town Hall .

At the onset, I will say that I only caught brief snippets when the other network went to commercial breaks. As such, some others that also watched can contribute as well.

I did notice immediately that tRump was certainly defensive in posture and spent considerable time blaming Pelosi for his own failures. That said, here are a few comments that caught my attention:

* When asked about his 400 million debt, tRump said that 400 million was not a lot of money. He also said he took on debt as "favors" to others. He also did not deny paying next to nothing in income tax.

* tRump said that Republicans will support a Stimulus package that he approves. Funny that Republicans have already refused to accept tRump's last effort.

* Once again, tRump shows that he has NO health care plan to replace the AHCA.

* tRump could not remember if he was Covid tested the day of the Biden debate.

These are the few comments that I remember, but I am sure that there are others. After all, the amount of b.s. that tRump can spew in an hour is astronomical.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2020), Phantasmal (10-16-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

I forgot another one:

tRump REALLY wants to release his taxes, but his attorneys wont let him.......lol
    Last edited by Tacomaman; 10-18-2020 at 06:59 AM.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2020), Phantasmal (10-16-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did he explain the Trump Health Plan ... yet?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-16-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 3,066 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    * When asked about his 400 million debt, tRump said that 400 million was not a lot of money. He also said he took on debt as "favors" to others. He also did not deny paying next to nothing in income tax.
    Even accepting at face value that this claim is true, anybody who thinks that "$400 million in debt" is any sort of an issue at all for Trump clearly has no understanding of debt to equity ratios, and clearly has no understanding of just how much equity Trump has...

* tRump said that Republicans will support a Stimulus package that he approves. Funny that Republicans have already refused to accept tRump's last effort.
    Nancy is the one who is holding up the works.

No he didn't.

So? Biden still can't remember that he is actually running for the Presidency rather than the Senate. I would think that to be a bit more important of a thing to remember than a particular point in time that one was tested for the fifty millionth time...

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I forgot another one:

tRump REALLY wants to release his taxes, but his attorneys wont ket him.......lol
    So?? There is no requirement for a Presidential candidate to release their tax returns.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

At the onset, I will say that I only caught brief snippets when the other network went to commercial breaks. As such, some others that also watched can contribute as well.

I did notice immediately that tRump was certainly defensive in posture and spent considerable time blaming Pelosi for his own failures. That said, here are a few comments that caught my attention:

These are the few comments that I remember, but I am sure that there are others. After all, the amount of b.s. that tRump can spew in an hour is astronomical.
    Well, let's not forget: he's a whore. That's what whores do.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,765 Times in 33,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Did he explain the Trump Health Plan ... yet?
    In two weeks...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Jack (10-16-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Even accepting at face value that this claim is true, anybody who thinks that "$400 million in debt" is any sort of an issue at all for Trump clearly has no understanding of debt to equity ratios, and clearly has no understanding of just how much equity Trump has...
    LOL! twump has next to no equity, dipshit.

Nancy is the one who is holding up the works.
    Newp. The republicans making irrational demands are.

No he didn't.
    Yes, he did. He literally has no plan.

So? Biden still can't remember that he is actually running for the Presidency rather than the Senate. I would think that to be a bit more important of a thing to remember than a particular point in time that one was tested for the fifty millionth time...
    Your desperation is both pathetic and boring. It's like you're just phoning it in.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! twump has next to no equity, dipshit.
    Do you know how many buildings he owns and how much each of them is worth?

Newp. The republicans making irrational demands are.
    I think by Republicans you meant Democrats, specifically Nancy...

Yes, he did. He literally has no plan.
    Sure he does.

Your desperation is both pathetic and boring. It's like you're just phoning it in.
    Inversion Fallacy.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you know how many buildings he owns and how much each of them is worth?
    LOL! They've all been shown to be money losers. It's one of the reasons he's taken on so much debt. Debt he can't pay back. Fun to see that you're so financially illiterate.

I think by Republicans you meant Democrats, specifically Nancy...
    Newp. I mean republicans, stupid whore.

Sure he does.
    He's had 4 years to produce it and hasn't. Thanks for admitting he has nothing.

Inversion Fallacy.
    Newp. Why try and reference logic when you don't understand it, whore?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    In two weeks...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-16-2020)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL! They've all been shown to be money losers.
    Every single one of 'em??? Odd that he's made so much money over so many years even though every single one of his properties "continuously loses money", according to you... hmmmmm....

Oh, and just an fyi, you are also completely ignoring the fact that the buildings THEMSELVES are assets, dumbass, whether or not Trump happens to be generating revenue from them at any given time... and guess what... Trump owns A LOT of buildings... In other words, he has A LOT of assets.

In accounting, there is a little thing called the Accounting Equation (but you might know it as the "basic accounting formula", or by some other name). It is as follows: A=L+E, where A is Assets, L is Liabilities, and E is Equity. A LOT of assets, along with much less liabilities in comparison, means that equity is very high, which is the case with Trump... In other words, Trump is worth quite a bit of money.

Now, to add to the fun, I'll let you know right now that you just so happen to be holding this discussion NOT only with an accountant who handles all accounts receivable for my company, but you're also holding it with an accountant who just so happens to work for a landlord who owns numerous apartments and commercial buildings in a big city. So, when it comes to discussing real estate and the associated accounts receivable, let's just say that I know what I am talking about, as it is quite literally what I do for a living.

It's one of the reasons he's taken on so much debt.
    Trump is said to be worth $2.5 BILLION dollars... That is AFTER liabilities are taken into account... So, going back to the accounting equation that I so graciously shared with you, that means that for Trump, it would look something like this:

$3.5B(+) = $1B(+) + $2.5B

That means that Trump has ~ $3.5 BILLION of ASSETS..........

That means that Trump has ~ a 0.286 debt/asset ratio. That means that most of his assets are financed though EQUITY, not through debt. That's a good thing, and Trump's debt/asset ratio above is a good number to have.

That means that Trump has a 0.4 debt/equity ratio. That means that Trump is financed largely through wholly owned funds rather than through debt. Trump's debt/equity ratio above is also a good number to have.

Debt he can't pay back.
    LIE. My math above shows that Trump is VERY capable of paying back $400M of debt, let alone $1B of debt...

Fun to see that you're so financially illiterate.
    --- I'll just leave it at that.

Newp. I mean republicans, stupid whore.
    Wrong. The correct answer is Demonrats.

He's had 4 years to produce it and hasn't. Thanks for admitting he has nothing.
    You are horrible at logic.

Newp. Why try and reference logic when you don't understand it, whore?
    Inversion Fallacy.

But please, PLEASE keep discussing Trump's real estate "failings" and "unpayable debts" with a real estate accountant... This shall be quite entertaining...
    Last edited by gfm7175; 10-16-2020 at 01:40 PM.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every single one of 'em??? Odd that he's made so much money over so many years even though every single one of his properties "continuously loses money", according to you... hmmmmm....
    He hasn't made a lot of money over the years. He's in fact living on credit and has lost more money than anyone in US history, fucktard.

Oh, and just an fyi, you are also completely ignoring the fact that the buildings THEMSELVES are assets, dumbass, whether or not Trump happens to be generating revenue from them at any given time... and guess what... Trump owns A LOT of buildings... In other words, he has A LOT of assets.
    He hardly owns any buildings, but he does put his name on a lot of them. And the ones he does own? His extended up to his methed up eyeballs.

In accounting, there is a little thing called the Accounting Equation (but you might know it as the "basic accounting formula", or by some other name). It is as follows: A=L+E, where A is Assets, L is Liabilities, and E is Equity. A LOT of assets, along with much less liabilities in comparison, means that equity is very high, which is the case with Trump... In other words, Trump is worth quite a bit of money.

Now, to add to the fun, I'll let you know right now that you just so happen to be holding this discussion NOT only with an accountant who handles all accounts receivable for my company, but you're also holding it with an accountant who just so happens to work for a landlord who owns numerous apartments and commercial buildings in a big city. So, when it comes to discussing real estate and the associated accounts receivable, let's just say that I know what I am talking about, as it is quite literally what I do for a living.
    You wouldn't know accounting if it were sodomizing you, whore.[quote]

Trump is said to be worth $2.5 BILLION dollars... That is AFTER liabilities are taken into account... So, going back to the accounting equation that I so graciously shared with you, that means that for Trump, it would look something like this: [/qujote]

There is no credible evidence, whatsoever, that he's worth that, whore, nor can you provide any.

$3.5B(+) = $1B(+) + $2.5B

That means that Trump has ~ $3.5 BILLION of ASSETS..........

That means that Trump has ~ a 0.286 debt/asset ratio. That means that most of his assets are financed though EQUITY, not through debt. That's a good thing, and Trump's debt/asset ratio above is a good number to have.

That means that Trump has a 0.4 debt/equity ratio. That means that Trump is financed largely through wholly owned funds rather than through debt. Trump's debt/equity ratio above is also a good number to have.
    Silly whore, I'm not interested in your fantasy numbers pulled from your ass.

LIE. My math above shows that Trump is VERY capable of paying back $400M of debt, let alone $1B of debt...
    Your math is based on the fecal matter you pulled out of your ass, Cindy.

--- I'll just leave it at that.
    Fun to see you in tears again, whore.

Wrong. The correct answer is Demonrats.
    Newp, no matter how hard you cry, honey.

You are horrible at logic.
    You'd never know. You and logic are utterly unacquainted.

Inversion Fallacy.
    Double Headed Green Dildo Fallacy.

But please, PLEASE keep discussing Trump's real estate "failings" with a real estate accountant... This shall be quite entertaining...
    Nice owning you. Thanks for admitting you lied.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He hasn't made a lot of money over the years. He's in fact living on credit and has lost more money than anyone in US history, fucktard.
    Lies, debunked in my prior comment.

He hardly owns any buildings, but he does put his name on a lot of them. And the ones he does own? His extended up to his methed up eyeballs.
    Lies, debunked in my last comment.

You wouldn't know accounting if it were sodomizing you, whore.
    My accounting knowledge was put on display in my last comment.

There is no credible evidence, whatsoever, that he's worth that, whore, nor can you provide any.
    I just went by what Forbes says for sake of going through with you how accounting works...

Silly whore, I'm not interested in your fantasy numbers pulled from your ass.
    I pulled them from Forbes. They may or may not be relatively accurate. When going through how accounting works, the specific numbers don't matter...

... deleted various mantras and meltdowns...
    Please, PLEASE keep discussing Trump's real estate "failings" and "debt issues" with a real estate accountant, dumbass... It's quite entertaining for me as well as the onlookers in this thread...

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lies, debunked in my prior comment.

Lies, debunked in my last comment.

My accounting knowledge was put on display in my last comment.

I just went by what Forbes says for sake of going through with you how accounting works...

I pulled them from Forbes. They may or may not be relatively accurate. When going through how accounting works, the specific numbers don't matter...

Please, PLEASE keep discussing Trump's real estate "failings" and "debt issues" with a real estate accountant, dumbass... It's quite entertaining for me as well as the onlookers in this thread...
    Thank you for admitting you're a whore who doesn't understand finances any further than the $5 you get every time you fuck a donkey for a teamsters convention. Accounting relies on specific numbers, silly whore.

So easy. Thanks again for the easy win.

LOVE your mom's blowjobs.