1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    she won by 3% you inbred
    She didn't win at all. Interestingly many states stop counting when the results are clear (more votes for winner than ballots left to count could overcome) and values of a "national popular vote" are not certified ever...

Trump won more electoral college votes than Hillary by a longshot... and this result shows clearly how a small minority of states could control the entire nation if we had one election instead of 51.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Huge lead holding

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcslobber View Post
    Huge lead holding
    According to the same pollsters who said the Hildebeast was a sure thing?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,329 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You think Hillary somehow won. You think Biden will win this time around. Delusional is a fitting word.

I'd tell you to put your money where your mouth is but I don't like bullshit on my bills.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 2,129 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    I'd tell you to put your money where your mouth is but I don't like bullshit on my bills.
    My money is already there. If Trump does not win with more than 300 electoral votes then I will have in my signature for six weeks "I am the moron who claimed Trump would win with more than 300 electoral votes."

When Trump wins, I will be reminding every snowflake on this board who learned absolutely nothing in 2016 and who desperately bought all the fake "polls" that told them exactly what they SO DESPERATELY wanted to hear/read ... despite the clear reality outside to the complete contrary, that he/she is mindless tool.

I've got your extreme gullibility documented, ... along with your desperation, ... and your blindness.

You've got two weeks to come up with a somewhat decent excuse that isn't totally lame.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    She didn't win at all. Interestingly many states stop counting when the results are clear (more votes for winner than ballots left to count could overcome) and values of a "national popular vote" are not certified ever...

Trump won more electoral college votes than Hillary by a longshot... and this result shows clearly how a small minority of states could control the entire nation if we had one election instead of 51.

your low IQ and your opioid addiction have made you delusional. The general election and the Electoral College are different critters you inbred.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    According to the same pollsters who said the Hildebeast was a sure thing?

your low IQ and opioid addiction have you delusional

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Hopefully that will be a sure win 90% and uncorrupted electoral college win against the lawlessly hacked and four hellish years of a COVID-45 tyrant, his Russian criminal family and his baggage at among his sold out republicans murdering over 200,000 Americans in particular. As such, a 90% electoral college win for Mr. Biden as POTUS hopeful would be a win for the memory of American's against tRump and his gerrymandered repuke goons covid killed. The heart breaking thoughts of thousands of dead Americans of the COVID-45 genocide venture on Americas being buried in holes on a island that are meant for prisoners. This includes putting crematoriums at maximum capacities and cemeteries and the grief that goes with it at many areas in America and elsewhere, etc. is indeed the legacy of this tRump et al gutter rot atrocity on humanity.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-16-2020 at 02:40 AM.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

There are three factor in predicting who will win a fair election: support, motivation to vote, and how those will change in the future. There is a fourth factor for predicting an unfair election, but more about that in a moment.

Biden definitely has the support, much like Clinton did. trump has guaranteed that Biden voters are very motivated to vote, where Clinton voters were less likely to vote. There really are no changes in the future that will change any of that.

The fourth factor is the ability to count the votes. In a fair election, the voters decide. trump is already talking about the government deciding rather than the voters.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

tRump's iq should be measured of the iq of a turd.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

katzgar (10-16-2020)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

That's right, you tell'em. Suck on this, bitch!
    SUCK ON THIS BITCH!

Sasse said Trump not only "fails to lead our allies" but that the United States "now regularly sells out our allies under [Trump's] leadership."

He listed in rapid-fire succession: "The way he treats women and spends like a drunken sailor. The ways that I criticized President Obama for that kind of spending, I've criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with white supremacists."

Sasse then shifted to what he characterized as Trump's failure in leadership with the coronavirus pandemic, which has claimed the lives of more than 215,000 Americans, saying Trump treated it like a "PR crisis rather than a multiyear public health challenge."

"I don't think the way he's led through COVID has been reasonable or responsible or right," he said.

Sasse called it his "duty" to "level with Nebraskans," while admitting he understands that some of his constituents are "Trumpier" than himself.

Sasse, who is up for reelection this year, conceded that he gives Trump credit for certain things, like appointing conservative judges, but emphasized that his unease with Trump isn't just policy based but existential.

"It's also a ... political question about whether or not he's ultimately driving the country further to the left, because that's what I think is ultimately going to happen because of Donald Trump," Sasse explained.

He called the Republican Party entwining itself with the "Trumpian brand" imprudent and said that his fear is that Trump will bring down the Republican-controlled Senate in November.

"I'm now looking at the possibility of a Republican bloodbath in the Senate, and that's why I've never been on the Trump train. It's why I didn't agree to serve on his reelection committee and that's why I'm not campaigning for him, because I spend all my time thinking about the one political question that's most central next month, which is holding the U.S. Senate."

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    your low IQ and your opioid addiction have made you delusional. The general election and the Electoral College are different critters you inbred.
    There are 51 separate elections, "genius"... There is no such thing as one "general election". Apparently the constitution isn't something you've ever been able to understand.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Winning hugely.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,329 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

My money is already there. If Trump does not win with more than 300 electoral votes then I will have in my signature for six weeks "I am the moron who claimed Trump would win with more than 300 electoral votes."

When Trump wins, I will be reminding every snowflake on this board who learned absolutely nothing in 2016 and who desperately bought all the fake "polls" that told them exactly what they SO DESPERATELY wanted to hear/read ... despite the clear reality outside to the complete contrary, that he/she is mindless tool.

I've got your extreme gullibility documented, ... along with your desperation, ... and your blindness.

You've got two weeks to come up with a somewhat decent excuse that isn't totally lame.
    IBDaMann: "I am the moron who claimed Trump would win with more than 300 electoral votes."

See you Nov. 3rd. This is gonna be fun.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgutz View Post
    your low IQ and opioid addiction have you delusional
    I'm not the one who's touting polls, grandpa.

Why do you think the pollsters who failed utterly in 2016 are trustworthy in 2020?

I'll understand if you can't explain, of course, old man.