Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    How compassionate, Jacky.

How did you know I had YOU in mind?

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It became the Trump virus when he was told it was coming in Jan. He was also told how bad it was, very transmissible and virulent. He did nothing. It was golf and rallies for a couple of months. China did not make him downplay the virus. He can blame China for just so long. Then he is responsible for what it has become.

3. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-26-2020)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-26-2020)

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    How did you know I had YOU in mind?
    Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Me, just speaking for my self, support 'Staying Alive'.
    But ... I have No Problem with the Trumptopians catching COVID-19. Thinning the 'Trumptonian Herd' seems like something Democrats should support. Think of it as 'Selective Abortion'.

Get a clue, Jacky.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Jack (10-26-2020)

7. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It became the Trump virus when he was told it was coming in Jan. He was also told how bad it was, very transmissible and virulent. He did nothing. It was golf and rallies for a couple of months. China did not make him downplay the virus. He can blame China for just so long. Then he is responsible for what it has become.
    Is the president responsible for the more than 1 million Covid deaths around the world, Nordy?

Every country has suffered deaths and economic loss due to the virus from China that China failed to contain.

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here are the sides in this new war.

On one side, we have The Humans! Yaaay! Right on, humans ROCK!

And on the other side we have the BUG. Ewwww, boooo! Down with the BUG!

How is this war fought?

Well, the bug is really tiny and it infects the humans, but only if the humans get close enough to one another for the bug to jump across. Masks help, but distance is king.

This should be a no-brainer, right? Humans actually HAVE brains and possess the capability to understand simple concepts such as how the bug fights.

This should be a slam dunk! All the humans have to do is limit contact with one another and wear masks when they can't do that.

WRONG!

Absurdly enough, some humans refuse to cooperate with the rest of the humans, and reject the science of distancing and masks. That is allowing the BUG to very effectively inflict MAJOR losses on the human side. The bug is finding no difficulty in jumping from host to host, never a lack of willing candidates to help the bug. Even though some of them DIE.

Or, they just cause others to die.

Yes, humans have the advantage of having a brain, but that doesn't mean they will use it effectively.

It almost seems like some humans are actually on the side of the bug.

So every human needs to answer:

Which side are you ON?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    No, I’m a realist and Trump has grossly mishandled this pandemic.
    Yeah, I agree, If only we had Joe Biden there as POTUS to handle the virus when it first arrived - you know, a hopeless swamp creature who's never achieved anything worthwhile in the 47 years of his political career ( and possesses the cognitive functioning of a baby hamster) - why, why, ... we'd all have been covid-free MONTHS AGO !!

Dachshund

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I am with the humans.

I am doing everything possible to fight the disease, keep it from spreading.
    Are you treating patients, donating PPE to front line responders, taking in homeless susceptible to catching the virus? So what are you doing over and above the standard things we are being told to do?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (10-27-2020)

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dachsund,

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    Yeah, I agree, If only we had Joe Biden there as POTUS to handle the virus when it first arrived - you know, a hopeless swamp creature who's never achieved anything worthwhile in the 47 years of his political career ( and possesses the cognitive functioning of a baby hamster) - why, why, ... we'd all have been covid-free MONTHS AGO !!

Dachshund
    More Americans would be alive if Biden was our leader at the beginning of the deadly pandemic.

We would have smart inspirational leadership, a comprehensive national plan, and consistent messaging based on science.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.