Thread: Cancel Martin Luther King

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    That's the sound people around you hear when you try to think. Empty wind tunnel.
    Nice projection.

BTW, I was mocking you and your post.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,265 Times in 7,147 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I thought so too! What's funnier is that the point went right over his head!
    He may have to start sending out a warning- THIS IS INTENDED FOR SATIRE ONLY!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-14-2020)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    He advocated non-violent protest for change. This is now inconsistent with the left's penchant for violent protest in the form of riots, looting and arson.
    He was an Uncle Tom.
    He was merely a negro attempting to subvert his rightful place in nature's hierarchy.

Such violence is merely the feral nature of the savage, the heathen, the untermensch.

5. #109 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Many were devoted. Many of em, none of yall will admit it now.
    Yeah, whatever....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

He advocated non-violent protest for change. This is now inconsistent with the left's penchant for violent protest in the form of riots, looting and arson.
    He was an Uncle Tom.
    It's pathetic how many right wing wonks can't help it when even their basic BS deteriorates into a racist dig.

Anyway, hope springs eternal....here's an FYI for the our resident MooseHead (no offense intended for a great beer): https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/bl...rnd/index.html
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 Times in 7,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    It's pathetic how many right wing wonks can't help it when even their basic BS deteriorates into a racist dig.

Anyway, hope springs eternal....here's an FYI for the our resident MooseHead (no offense intended for a great beer): https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/bl...rnd/index.html
    Wow you really haven't followed the thread very well.
    Good boy. Just look at this suposedly favorable article about BLM protests: 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

Really??? So only 7% are violent? The "favorable" article comes right out and admits that. You don't see the irony?

I grew up in New Orleans. I had 2 friends and acquaintances , totally innocent, murdered by feral black animals. If you grew up in N.O. and lived there long enough , 100% guaranteed , you had friends, family or acquaintances murdered by blacks. Not once was there even a peaceful protest against black violence much less violent protests.
    Yet there are hundreds of BLM protests over fewer cop shootings in 5 yrs. than what you see in N.O. in a month and only 7% are violent??? And you don't see the irony in that?? Heaven help you.
    I can predict what you will respond with: Yeah but these are LEO's doing this to blacks. How many of these blacks (%) were killed in cold blood for no reason at all? Almost all were involved in some type of crime, domestic violence, resisting arrest, etc. I'll refer you to this thread: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ight=shootings
    Derek Chauvin will spend a lot of time in jail for manslaughter. He was an asshole who used poor judgement not getting off of Floyd's neck when he was in medical distress. So why protest, much less violently? He'll get his just reward. Same as the super predators that murdered my friends and family member. No protest needed. They're in prison to this day. Some for the rest of their lives.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Wow you really haven't followed the thread very well.

Good boy. Just look at this suposedly favorable article about BLM protests: 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

Really??? So only 7% are violent? The "favorable" article comes right out and admits that. You don't see the irony?

I grew up in New Orleans. I had 2 friends and acquaintances , totally innocent, murdered by feral black animals. If you grew up in N.O. and lived there long enough , 100% guaranteed , you had friends, family or acquaintances murdered by blacks. Not once was there even a peaceful protest against black violence much less violent protests.
    Yet there are hundreds of BLM protests over fewer cop shootings in 5 yrs. than what you see in N.O. in a month and only 7% are violent??? And you don't see the irony in that?? Heaven help you.
    I can predict what you will respond with: Yeah but these are LEO's doing this to blacks. How many of these blacks (%) were killed in cold blood for no reason at all? Almost all were involved in some type of crime, domestic violence, resisting arrest, etc. I'll refer you to this thread: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ight=shootings
    Derek Chauvin will spend a lot of time in jail for manslaughter. He was an asshole who used poor judgement not getting off of Floyd's neck when he was in medical distress. So why protest, much less violently? He'll get his just reward. Same as the super predators that murdered my friends and family member. No protest needed. They're in prison to this day. Some for the rest of their lives.
    I follow your screed....and when all is said and done, my response is accurate and valid, because it's WITHOUT your right wing wonk leaning supposition and conjecture based conclusion (or assertion, if you like).

No one said that the 7% is a light weight fact .... it's just proof that the right wing noise machine's mantras insinuating that ALL BLM related protests and demonstrations are violent is a LIE.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell